I Spy {2018 End of Summer Event}

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• I spy with my little eye…. something that is pink! [GS]Mel wants to play a game of “I spy” for the month of September. If you guess correctly the thing she spied for the day, you can win some refreshing end of summer prizes each day ~

❧ When

• September 1st - September 30th

❧ What

• Each day at 17:00 in game time, a screenshot of the game will be posted with 2-4 hints of the daily subject ON THIS THREAD. There will be daily announcements in the discord event channel of the new post.
    • The subject of the day will be clearly identifiable (ex: an npc, mob, character, object). It will NOT be something like a random rock or leaf in a tree. that’s too mean :))
    • Players will have until the following day at 15:00 in game time to mail their guess of the subject to [GS]Mel.
    • All players are allowed unlimited guesses but only the LAST MAIL will be counted as the answer. So if you answered correctly, but then send in another mail with a different answer, the last mail you sent will be counted.
    • Please do not send mails from multiple characters - cheaters and trolls will be disqualified for the remainder of the event once caught, there will be no second chances!
    • If very few mails are sent, then more hints will be provided.
    • Prizes will be sent by the CM team, meaning there is a chance that your prizes will not be sent in the same day. Please have patience with the send out of the prizes. If you keep pestering me about it, I will take your name off the list.

❧ Daily participation prize (choice of)

• 100% Experience Charm x3
    • Magic Alchemy Clay x2
    • Sir Drenchington’s Water Balloon x5
    • Azure Power Balloon x5

One random correct entry each day will also receive Alchemy Master Gift Box x5! ow

❧ How to

Send [GS]Mel a mail of your IGN, answer and prize choice. Be sure to title your mail as “i spy”. Have your in game name written in all caps with spaces in between each character so the names are recorded correctly. The mail should look like this:

X1LSENN.png

• I SPY . . .

1. Something that is blue.
    2. Something that is helpful.
    3. Something that is tall.

Zn56De9.jpg?1

Answer: The Lamp Post / Streetlight / Lamp / Lamp Light!

Thank you for all who participated, only the CORRECT answers were put into the raffle for x5 Alchemy Master Gift Box. The rest of the participants, regardless if correct answer or not, get their participation prize.

The raffle winner for the day is: GaGrrrrmmmm

• I SPY . . .

1. Something that is small.
    2. Something that has hair.
    3. Something that can wear clothes.

D3FPTz3.jpg?1

Answer: Little Girl

Thank you for all who participated, only the CORRECT answers were put into the raffle for x5 Alchemy Master Gift Box. The rest of the participants, regardless if correct answer or not, get their participation prize.

The raffle winner for the day is:
    Debbles

• I SPY . . .

1. Something that is heavy.
    2. Something that is useful.
    3. Something that is grey.
    4. Something that can hold water.

WW3E82p.jpg

Answer: The Pot / Vase

The raffle winner for the day is: Zynapse

• I SPY . . .

1. Something that was once alive.
    2. Something that can give off heat with a chemical reaction.

aPsubry.png

Answer: Wood / Firewood

The raffle winner for the day is: CoconutStraw

• I SPY . . .

1. Something you can hold.
    2. Something that makes a job easier.

hmFzLHZ.jpg

Answer: The Hoe / Garden Tool

The raffle winner for the day is: Ibu

• I SPY . . .

1. Something near crimson.
    2. Something that can be held.
    3. Something that has a scent.

vQT7iBx.jpg

Answer: Rose / The Rose on the flag

The raffle winner for the day is: ArchBrahms

• I SPY . . .

1. Something seasonal
    2. Something that makes noise when moved.

eQmJXmz.jpg

Answer: The Wreath / The Bells on the door

The raffle winner for the day is: NicoSomii

• I SPY . . .

1. Something powerful
    2. Something that is man-made

zj7I2Zc.jpg

Answer: The Cannon/Cannons

The raffle winner for the day is: Raindeers

• I SPY . . .

1. Something tall.
    2. Something that can act as a shelter.

VNN80Bn.jpg

Answer: The Lighthouse / Tower

The raffle winner for the day is: iNathan

• I SPY . . .

1. Something you can open.
    2. Something that every building has.

mlk7ufB.jpg

Answer: The Window

The raffle winner for the day is: MissLuke

• I SPY . . .

1. Something that was man-made
    2. Something that leads to somewhere else

PtrDmuA.jpg

Answer: The Stairs / The Staircase

The raffle winner for the day is: EzPEr

• I SPY . . .

1. Something that is alive
    2. Something that is small

4FKDgwB.jpg

Answer: The Myriglia Soldiers/ Cat Gaurds/ Cats / Foxes

The raffle winner for the day is: ArchBrahms

• I SPY . . .

1. Something for decoration
    2. Something that has a copy

lspv6EL.jpg

Answer: The Sprite Statues/ The Statues / The Angels / The cherubs

The raffle winner for the day is: Lanani

• I SPY

1. Something Mystical
    2. Something that saves lives

cdXqwcl.jpg

Answer: Soul Preservation Crystal

The raffle winner for the day is: Aneku

• I SPY

1. Something that supplies warmth.
    2. Something that can be made by people.
    3. Something that can be used as a shelter.

F5R1QtI.jpg

Answer: The Tent / Tents

The raffle winner for the day is: LadyFr3ya

• I SPY

1. Something yellow
    2. Something non-living
    3. Something on the ground

tYSm33p.jpg

Answer: Sand

The raffle winner for the day is: godnessx

• I SPY

1. Something Blue
    2. Something pretty to look at

GpbmBfC.jpg

Answer: Blue Flowers

The raffle winner for the day is: [GS]Nyx

• I SPY

1. Something that is in the water
    2. Something that was made by people
    3. Something that is permanently stationary

Tqc4LZL.jpg

Answer: The pier/dock/harbour/port

The raffle winner for the day is: CoconutStraw

• I SPY

1. Something made of steel/metal
    2. Something that has snow on it

mLgyjQZ.jpg

Answer: The Wheel

The raffle winner for the day is: VictoriaChan

• I SPY

1. Something that provides safety
    2. Something made/invented by people

3r5ErTB.jpg

Answer: The Shield

The raffle winner for the day is: iKuRok0

• I SPY

1. Something on the ground
    2. Something wet

SxiUM9w.jpg?1

Answer: The Swimming pool

The raffle winner for the day is: CelticYautja

• I SPY

1. Something that disappears every night
    2. Something that is yellow in color

MS8ZbQu.jpg

Answer: The Sun / Sunset / Sunrise

The raffle winner for the day is: Lescanthe

• I SPY

1. Something that has symmetry
    2. Something that is large in size

e0W7btE.jpg

Answer: The Lion / The door / The gate

The raffle winner for the day is: NicoSomii

• I SPY

1. Something that can be seen multiple times
    2. Something that cannot get up and move

al23Nnp.jpg

Answer: The bushes

The raffle winner for the day is: CelticYautja

• I SPY

1. Something made out of a sturdy material
    2. Something used often in public areas

d3R3Mll.jpg

Answer: Bench / Chair / Long Chair

The raffle winner for the day is: maetamong

• I SPY

1. Something that can be found in water
    2. Something that you can eat

yWsm7KQ.jpg

Answer: Fish

The raffle winner for the day is: Mole

• I SPY

1. Something made up of smaller things
    2. Something light in color

470cL8q.jpg

Answer: Haystack

The raffle winner for the day is: Lanani

• I SPY

1. Something that is tall
    2. Something that has vivid color

XEZOv8T.jpg

Answer: Orange Tree

The raffle winner for the day is: Reserve