[Guide] Blue Phantom Ship

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• To successfully and quickly complete this quest you must have at least 2 lowbies (lvl50-86) and at least 2 highbees (lvl86+) upon activating the timed event you have 30 minutes to complete it.

At lvl 50 you will get a quest from the First Mate called “Lv50. Haunted Nightmare Ship” which requires you to talk to <Sprite King’s Agent> Kuma in Ilya (x:199 y:266).

After talking to Kuma, turn in the quest to the First Mate (his name is Carlos) in Kaslow (x:340 y:240).

You can now accept the rep quest “Lv50. Explore the Blue Night Phantom Ship (repeat)” from the First Mate and enter the dungeon instance by clicking the first option “Please take me to the Midnight Blue Phantom Ship”

The quest level will change for each level bracket you are in.

Upon entering the Phantom Ship players will get the following statuses based on their level:

-Evil phantom’s high-pressure aura: acquired if level is above 86

-Evil phantom’s low-pressure aura: acquired if level is below 86

A player with the high-pressure aura has to talk to NPC <Sprite King’s Agent> Kuda to initiate the quest.

Choose the first option: Let’s Talk about Catching the ghosts! And the timed event will start. (please have your quest tracker open and click the timed event star on your minimap to see what you have to do)

• First Task: defeat Evil Phantom x50 defeat Phantom Spell x2

-High-pressure aura players stay on the first level of the ship and defeat Evil Phantom x50

-Low-pressure aura players travel to the second floor to activate the status Skeleton’s Aura which allows them to destroy Phantom Portal Crystals on the first floor.

To get Skeleton’s Aura, low level players have to look for the skull on the map and head to the room that it is in. Kill the mobs in that room to acquire the status.

There must be 2 low level players up on the second floor. Each of them have to acquire Skeleton’s Aura to speak to the Phantom Portal Crystals on the first floor. The second portal crystal will spawn after the first one is spoken to.

Second Task: defeat Phantom Jelly Rabbit x50 defeat Phantom Walker x2

-High-pressure aura players go on the second floor of the ship and talk to Bloody Rustbox to receive a Phantom Energy Core. Go back to the first floor and talk to Kuda again and select the option “I have a core of ghost power” to activate the buff Phantom Walker purifying air, which causes the Phantom Walkers to die faster.

-Low-pressure aura players stay on the first floor and defeat Phantom Jelly Rabbit x50

Low-pressure aura players cannot travel to the second floor because they received a status called Deep Fear when speaking to the Phantom Portal Crystals. High-pressure aura players can go on the second floor of the ship after they acquire a Phantom Jelly Key from the Phantom Jelly Rabbits.

• Third Task: defeat confused sprite skeleton x2

-High-pressure aura players answer X or O to the <Amplified Energy> Confusion NPC to activate a status that defeats <Tell me why> Confused Evil Skeleton faster.

-Low-pressure aura players answer X or O to the <Weakened Energy> Confusion NPC to activate a status that defeats <Tell me why> Confused Evil Skeleton faster.

The Evil Skeleton asks questions in yell chat, there is no penalty for answering wrong, players just received a status that does not allow them to answer again in 60 seconds.

Fourth and Final Task: defeat Phantom Lord x1

-All players attack Phantom Lord.

To kill the Phantom Lord faster, travel to the different rooms and destroy the colored crystals. The more colored crystals you destroy the longer the buff, Trichromatic erasing power, will last.

Quest Complete!

To get back to Kaslow or Ilya, talk to <Sprite King’s Agent> Kuma

Any Questions on the quest/dungeon please shoot me a PM in game @ [GS]Mel

A big thank you to my guinea pigs!

[GS]Reserve

NicoSomii

Rixty

Nekotime

Rendzi

Huntress6