I. The Map
• Overseer orbs prevents stealthing for enemies when they are close to your base.
• Once a side hits 500 points, opposing side's Crystal Column will be vulnerable (can be attacked).
• If neither sides hit 500 points by 15 minutes, the Crystal Column for both sides will be open for attack.
• Every player from winning side will receive the same amount of Crystal Guardian Points, regardless of kill/amount of participation which means that all points given from each given role (ie., killing other players by saboteurs) goes towards the war itself, not the player.
II. The Roles
• There are 3 roles for Jale GvG: Leaders, Saboteurs and Scouts.
• Each player is allowed only one role at any given time.
• A role must be selected before entering the battlefield (leaving the spawn area).
• Special roles will disappear after a set amount of time or upon death.
• Only 3 leaders allowed at any given time.
• -15% movement speed.
• +25% attack to saboteurs when close.
• Can cap enemy crystals (either from white or enemy color).
• Will only receive points when killing enemy leader.
• Can protect own base crystal.
• Once leader dies, they can not be a leader again.
• Able to kill other players for points.
• Can not capture enemy crystals.
• +25% defense to Leaders when close.
• Able to neutralize the enemy crystal (turn it to white).
• Can kill other players but will receive limited points.
• -50% defense debuff.
• +15% movement speed.
III. Three Ways to Win
• Full-hour war: the guild with the highest point wins at the end of the hour.
• If one side's Guardian Crystal Column is destroyed, the opposing side wins.
• Whichever side is first to hit 3,000 points wins.
• Twilite / SayukiS2 for the information and screenshots ♥