Help me to find a costume C.C

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• Hi, I'm looking for someone able to help me finding a 2h genki weapon whose color shadings are blue, purple or grey (possible a sword or a sickle/scythe).
    Could someone tell me few names?
    I'd need a screenshot to be attached as well, in order to know how the weapon would look in game.
    Many thanks in advance

• Are you looking for something not in the archive? Because it should at least have like 80% of the currently released costumes in there ._.

• Hi, I'm looking for someone able to help me finding a 2h genki weapon whose color shadings are blue, purple or grey (possible a sword or a sickle/scythe).
    Could someone tell me few names?
    I'd need a screenshot to be attached as well, in order to know how the weapon would look in game.
    Many thanks in advance

In order to save you and people helping you time, do you have what you'd wear with it? o.o

There's alot so i'll just mention what comes to head going through archive (top-bottom);

• Deathscythe (purple)
    • Atomic Light Saber (blue-light)
    • Ray Sickle (Blue-light)
    • Icicle Lance (Grey+Blue)
    • Weeping Godslayer Spear (blue dark handler, lighter tip)
    • Crystal Claymore (sword light blue)
    • Thunderpulse Greatsword(blue but a bit of yellow inlining)
    • Riptide Greatsword (blue)
    • Violet hilted staff (purple, not a sword but not many purple 2h genkis)
    • Silent Night Scythe (real colour is black but purple hue is very prominent)
    • Eternaglow Sacred Sword (light blue full glow)
    • Fang of the Glacial Tyrant (light blue full glow)
    • Sacred Scar Scythe (grey and purple with purple glow but some yellow)
    • Phantom Butterfly Sceptre (purple)
    • Glacial Voidblade (blue darker than others, small in size)
    • Demonic Greatsword (probably only purple-ish sword, probably a bit lighter tho)
    • Reaper's Sanguine Sickle (purple black and red but it looks cool so I am mentioning it)
    • Infernal Anchor (purple axe)
  • Are you looking for something not in the archive? Because it should at least have like 80% of the currently released costumes in there ._.

yeah but not only

In order to save you and people helping you time, do you have what you'd wear with it? o.o

these will be the costume that i would wear with the weapon

• Alright I'd say Silent Night Scythe would be your best bet:

g6KwudO.png

Weapon has a purple hue and the color of the body of the weapon matches your lower half. I don't see any other 2h Genki having both a Blue and Purple theme to it.

Sacred Scar Scythe has both purple and grey in it but it has yellow too so that might off-put what you're going for.

AI0890H.png

There are some decent 1h + magic bell kitty (shield costume) combinations that work for that colour scheme, however having a magic kitten on your arm might not be what you want. :P The biggest obstacle is that your body costume is already in a blue/grey theme and your back is distinctly purple. There's 2h weapon costume with all 3 or even two of those colours in a way that really connects your back, head and body.

Either way good luck,

Testing done on my nub mm dankengine. :D

Q568x6d.jpg

• Here's the outfit of the new character that I have done for the new class (moreover it became Yellow Radiant just like my other phantom's costumes *^*)

(2h Weapon name: Fell Demon's Blade)

• Looks good! I don't think I've seen that in archive so it must be a newer costume. Anything with that colour scheme for weapon costume would match you well.