One of the most common criticisms I got about the wikia was that it was a little outdated in comparison to items found within the game.
Well, taking that on board, along with everything I had learnt with previous page imports - I decided to work on something big...
So I present another Grand Fantasia Wikia update!
How up-to-date is this version?
Well it now contains items that don't even exist in the game files yet - such as all of the weapons, equipment and items associated with the new Void Runner & Time Traveler classes.
Some categories you can search for new class items are:
There are of course more (such as sprite summons).
[GS]Kyorai has comprised a list of the new Sprite Summons:
You can search for these.
Note: 'Magic Crystal Crafting' is their armor type.
New Class Sprites
Avar's Surging Bass | 81 | Magic Crystal Crafting
Ayfen's Sturdy Wooden Ocarina | 41 | Katana Crafting
Baradhur's Amiable Organ | 66 | Katana Crafting
Bismair's Whispering Chimes | 71 | Katana + Magic Crystal Crafting
Boey's Disinterested Trumpet | 85 | Magic Crystal Crafting
Bozey's Placid Country Guitar | 81 | Katana Crafting
Cabhu's Grand Horn | 11 | Katana Crafting
Federera's Clever Drum | 6 | Crystal Key Crafting
Fez's Lazy Harp | 21 | Katana Crafting
Goss' Crystal Jazz Drum | 81 | Magic Crystal Crafting
Haldier's Jumping Horn | 81 | Crystal Key Crafting
Hayken's Worry-free Jazz Drum | 21 | Crystal Key Crafting
Jerman's Devious Black Drum | 81 | Katana Crafting
Kafsky's Melancholy Jazz Drum | 81 | Crystal Key Crafting
Lotta's Enlightened Bell | 11 | Katana + Magic Crystal Crafting
Monterey's Righteous Drum | 21 | Magic Crystal Crafting
Namqa's Nether Electric Guitar | 71 | Crystal Key Crafting
Northery's Refreshing Guitar | 51 | Magic Crystal Crafting
Nymena's Confident Porcelain Flute | 41 | Magic Crystal Crafting
Oax's Bellowing Accordion | 41 | Crystal Key Crafting
Olara's Handmade Wooden Flute | 31 | Crystal Key Crafting
Pantwyin's Simple Piccolo | 31 | Magic Crystal Crafting
Phoros' Solemn Bell | 71 | Magic Crystal Crafting
Rydde's Beginner Clarinet | 31 | Katana Crafting
Thully's Alluring Violin | 51 | Crystal Key Crafting
Thunow's Squeaky Violin | 51 | Katana Crafting
Tifare's Reborn Viola | 51 | Magic Crystal Crafting
Tothor's Brave Animal Hide Drum | 51 | Crystal Key Crafting
Wado's Joyful Flute | 11 | Crystal Key Crafting
Weymar's Wicked Cool Bass Cello | 81 | Crystal Key Crafting
Zamir's Charming Speaker | 81 | Magic Crystal Crafting
Zayar's Silent Cello | 71 | Katana Crafting
Zepher's Trembling Guitar | 66 | Katana Crafting
Zooey's Glorious Horn | 66 | Crystal Key + Magic Crystal Crafting
If somebody could update the Sprite Summons page with these, it would be appreciated.
The Grand Fantasia US client already contains translations for all of these items, but does not have any of the item data (no stats to reference).
So, I decided to pull the stat data from the Taiwanese client, and apply it to every item I had a translation for.
I also translated all of the instances of the incorrect class names, with the ones that were decided upon in the New Class Announcement thread.
What does it contain?
About 22,000 pages of item content (Not including those exclusive from to Item Mall).
Every item has been redone from scratch, which has allowed me to include some extra data, in addition to the information that was already there:
- An infobox, titled with the colour rarity of the item.
- A Description of every item (when available).
- A high quality .png image icon of every item (compressed, for faster loading times)
- Information on the type of item (when applicable), including a picture of the equipment slot if it is equipment.
- Information on whether the item is gender exclusive or not (Costumes)
- Information on which classes can use the item, with an icon of each class next to it.
- The level requirements for each item.
- The stats of every item when applicable - Including Physical & Magic PEN reduction (something other databases do not have).
- The elemental stats of an item, including an icon of the element it gets a boost in:
(This is also currently exclusive to the GF Wiki)
- The details of an item, including an icon if there is a related buff:
- The fame required to use an item (with an icon of the fame type next to it)
- An items durability (if applicable)
- Information on Included Sprite Skills, including an icon of the related buff:
- The possible Stack Size of an item.
- The in-game value of an item, displayed in the appropriate currency numericals:
- A table for an items contents (such as gift boxes), with visuals:
- A table for crafting information (both Blueprints & Sprite Crafting) with visuals:
- A table showing every method to obtain the item:
- Quest Rewards
- Quest Items
- Quest Drops (blue bags)
- Daily Rewards
- Star Avenue Rewards
- Mailbox Rewards
- Monster & Gift Box Drops
Each page has been placed into various categories based on things such as classes, item types, rarity, level, stats and many more.
There may be a few small errors here and there, as is the nature of big imports - please fix them if you can/you see them!
Let me know if you find anything significant.
Note: About 600 items were not imported due to data issues, but they will follow at a later date.
A thank you to those who helped me gather information: [GS]Kyorai and Mew♡
And a thank you to [GS]Nyx who helped me with the Element bonuses information.
This took about 2 weeks of no sleep, so you're welcome