Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• Hey guys, i have a lvl88 DK and im kind of stuck on leveling at MFT.

Now my gears are up to date +17 yellow/purp, but somehow that doesn't mean anything in this dungeon. My att is roughly 21k and it appears i still do peanut damage to the mobs somehow. :/

If i don't kill them fast enough then i get shrekt with debuffs and swapping to shield for cure barely works as they get applied as fast as they're removed.

I looked all over and only see 1 video of a DK doing it but he was babysat by a Saint. (Prefer alone for faster/more exp)

I'm lvling alternatively through MBFR atm but once I outlevel it, ill have to MFT anyways.

So yeah any tips n tricks for how you did this dungeon i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

• Thank you for replying Frosch, as for my gears: (all are +17)

Armor: 3pcs 80 yellow (+9 STR stones)
    2pcs 80 purple (chest 20% def & m-def,, trousers 16% m-def)

"Red Warrior Mantle" cape

Weapons: 85 yellow axe (8% crit dmg stones)

75 purple axe (6,8,10% power stones)

75 purple gun (10% crit, Prec, 12% power)

70 leech (8% crit dmg stones)

65 shield (8% crit dmg stones)

I'm thinking if i should go full purple for more %m-def and %hp, and eventually swap my 75 axe with the 90 purple version. Even with the gears above i still get shrekt somehow, taking 2500 dmg per mob.

• So, a few things:

• You may want to update your weapon and try using a lv85 purple axe to see if that could help you make a difference.
    • Breaking down the dungeon in parts (your "stopping points") would also help you figure out what is the most effective for you.
    • Don't be scared to use consumables, a lot of attack consumables are cheap at the moment and some do last until 30 mins.

Have you tried running the dungeon on full yellow gear? The lv80 set's 5pc bonus is really good, specially with the double attack and crit damage. What you can do is run with a shield to your destination, buff yourself and make sure NOT to attack anything yet so you won't get the debuffs, then blitz with your dps.

Some other things to note:

• Work on your masteries and max your dps masteries (dual weild damage and normal axe attack damage).
    • Try to get the ethereal beauty buff 4 on TISC's island before grinding, it helps immensely.

EDIT: A few more things to note, you don't need to prioritize attack speed since you'll be AOEing mostly, try to use titles/talent setups that either supports your dps or survivability e.g. Honorary Crying Sailor (+10% Melee Attack) and/or GM Titles to bolster your hp/def/mdef if you have any.

sig1.png

SACROSANCT (EST. 2013)

Frosch - Holyknight (lv100) | Aonyx - Destroyer (lv100)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Frosch ().

• Hmm i will try using some attack consumables and updating my axe like you mentioned.

Btw, since i'm close to lv90, I thought maybe its a good idea to just craft a taro lover set for the proc,, although I'm not sure since the 5 set effect says:

(Received crit rate and "DMG" by -25%)

Does this give dmg reduction or crit dmg reduction? :/ Also aside from farming mutated dungeon, is this a good set to pvp with or is purple set with tanky stones better? (91-100)

I want to use one of these sets in pvp until i can farm the 100 pvp set. Which sets would you recommend ?

• I haven't tested the damage decrease on a taro lover set yet but I think it does? I'll have to do that and let you know what the result is. I think it's a good idea to get a lover set if you can, it's quite good for pve and probably balanced for pvp, I've not tried doing pvp with it so I can't be very sure.

I'll advise against having a full purple set, you'd most likely do better with a lover set since you're close to 90. Also, if you can tough it out with your current equipment to 90, you can just try using a 90 purple axe instead.

I can't give you much advise for pvp dest though, as I've built mine purely for pve. But if I had to choose, I would most likely use taro hermit at 91+ pvp if I had no other pvp sets available.