Sprite Skills

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• N o v i c e S k i l l s

Bloody Strike

Novice Skill

Cooldown: 3 sec

Cause Physical damage to a single target with 15% chance to trigger Blood Heal I. Blood Heal restores 1000 HP to the unit being attacked by the target. Target also receives "Combo Ready - Basic" state.

NPC: <Sprite Battle Master> Master Nanco

Slowing Curse

Novice Skill

Cause Magical damage to a single enemy target with 20% chance to trigger Slowing Curse I. Target movement speed -20% for 5 sec. Target also receives "Combo Ready - Basic" state.

Magic Strike

Novice Skill

Cause Physical Damage to a single enemy target with 15% chance to trigger Magic Heal I. Magic Heal restores 500 EN to the unit being attacked by the target. Target also receives "Combo Ready - Basic" state.

Drop: «Necromancer Captain» Lizard Grimcall

Crippling Hit

Novice Skill

Cause Physical Damage to a single enemy target with 20% chance to trigger Crippling Hit I.Target Evade -10% for 5 sec.

Drop: «Zombie Moth King» Undying Mutant Moth

Whirlwind Jolt

Novice Skill

Cooldown: 15 sec

Cause Physical Damage to all targets within range and also Movement Speed -3% for 3 sec.

Drop:

Blinding Hit

Novice Skill

Cause Physical Damage to a single enemy target with 20% chance to trigger Blinding Hit I.Target Hit -10% for 5 sec. Target also receives "Combo Ready - Basic" state.

Becalming Curse

Novice Skill

Cause magical damage to a single enemy target with 20% chance to trigger Becalming Curse I. Target Attack Speed and Cast Speed -15% for 5 sec. Target also receives "Combo Ready - Basic" state.

Drop: Sprite Combat Skill Chest

Grieving Jolt

Novice Skill

Cooldown: 15 sec

Cause magical damage to all targets within range and increase damage taken by targets by 5% for 5 sec.

• I n t e r m e d i a t e S k i l l s

Windfury Strike

Intermediate Skill

Cause Physical damage to a single enemy target with 10% chance to knock target back 15 yards. If target has "Combo Ready - Basic" state, the target is always knocked back 15 yards and is also slowed by 20%for 3 sec. Target also receives "Combo Ready - Intermediate" state.

Blessing of the Elements

Intermediate Skill

Cooldown 20 sec

Cast sprite blessing on own character to receive All Resistances +50. Lasts 10 sec.

Blessing of Efficiency

Intermediate Skill

Cast sprite blessing on own character to receive Cast Cost -50 EN for 20 sec.

Drop: «Ant Queen» Yatta

Friendship Strike

Intermediate Skill

Cause Physical Damage to a single enemy target with 20% chance to trigger Friendly Support I.Causes damage taken +1% to target. Stacks up to 5 times and lasts 15 sec. If target has the "Combo Ready - Basic" state, always trigger Friendly Support I effect and damage taken +6%. Target also receives "Combo Ready - Intermediate" state.

Drop: «Best of NEET» Sawtooth Sea Monster

Blessing of the Winds

Intermediate Skill

Cooldown: 30 sec

Cast sprite blessing on own character to receive Movement Speed +10% for 20 sec.

Savage Strike

Intermediate Skill

Cause Physical Damage to a single enemy target with 10% chance to trigger Badly Hurt I, reducing damage caused by target by 8%. Lasts 5 sec

If target has "Combo Ready - Basic" state, always trigger Badly Hurt I and also reduce all damage caused by target by another 10%. Target also gains "Combo Ready - Intermediate" state.

• A d v a n c e d S k i l l s

Protective Blessing

Advanced Skill

Cooldown: 90 sec

Cast sprite blessing on own character to receive energy shield. The shield absorbs 10000 damage and lasts 10 sec.

Enduring Blessing

Advanced Skill

Cooldown: 60 sec

Cast sprite blessing on own character to receive immunity to unconsciousness and Movement Speed +5% for 5 sec.

Drop: «Cunning Speaker» Yaha

Sonic Strike

Advanced Skill

Cause Physical Damage to a single enemy target with 20% chance to cause Sonic I state to the target's current opponent. Effect gives Attack Speed, Cast Speed and Movement +3%. Stacks up to 5 times and lasts 15 sec. If target has the "Combo Ready - Intermediate" state then Sonic I will be used with Movement Speed +15% for 10 sec.

Drop: «Robu Bandit Centurion» Arde

Vampiric Blessing

Advanced Skill

Cooldown: 30 sec

Cast sprite blessing on own character to receive Leech effect on standard attacks that leech 10% of damage caused. Effect lasts 6 sec.

Mirrored Strike

Advanced Skill

Cooldown: 90 sec

Cause Physical Damage to a single enemy target with 10% chance to trigger Mirror I effect on target opponent. Rebound 10% of all damage for 5 sec.

If target holds the "Combo Ready - Intermediate" state, always trigger Mirror I state and also receive Energy Shield that absorbs 3000 damage.