Posts by Nadeen

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

Welcome back! Unfortunately the old forum which contained many great guides was revamped into this one and we've lost most of the topics, but there's still some good guides out there, check out the Game Guides section.

Also the wikia and database are your other two best sources of information. The wikia should be a great start for understanding some of the newer systems, maps, and dungeons; just browse around and go link to link and you'll be covering most of the basic topics.

Magic-damage gunner has lost its shine since candy removal and gunner animations update (unless you want to always rely on sprite island transform buff, which isn't consistent). Current gunner meta mostly revolves around ranged auto-attacking (and the triples/doubles that come from it), because gunner skills have an impractically long animation for potentially less damage than auto-attacks (but again, some gunners rely on sprite island transform buff to bypass that).

I have to say level 80 probably has one of the lowest potential for gunners. Dimensionalists and Gearmasters are very common in 80 at the moment and gunners have no solid method of surviving their PEN damage head on (other than kiting them) because of its reliance on stats rather than other external factors (e.g.: no damage reduction available to gunner except from forced cannon procs) and also no consistent way of locking those classes away from you at a safe distance. You will depend a lot on your team to lock them for you or try to kite them and hope for the best.

Hope this helps.

This is your right guys, to give us a feedback about those applicants.

So, where is the feedback form? I would've expected the community to be allowed to give feedback before shortlisting the applicants or at least before conducting final interviews. What happened to that stage? Nothing of this seems to encourage community involvement.

I assume by Time Traveler you mean Void Walker (the name used when class upgrading).

Void Walker is mainly focused on close-ranged DPS; almost all its skills are purely damage-based and they're made to dish out as much damage as possible. Its talents and masteries are more biased towards tanking magic rather than physical.

Chronodrifter is a ranged-support class; its skills are made to support their teammates by increasing their damage, reducing cooldown time, etc. They also have skills that are made to annoy or disrupt the opponent (sealing, stalling, stunning, etc); although not at the level of a Shinigami, they're still reasonably annoying skills. Chronodrifter talents and masteries are more biased towards tanking physical.

I hope this simple summary helps!

If you're coming at the end and not rolling for any drops, then I don't see a problem with that. As long as there is an empty slot in the raid (e.g. the raid is at 24/30 a few minutes after VS started, or some reasonable amount). If you are reserving a spot in a raid that is potentially getting filled up, then that might be questionable since you're taking 1 spot as a dead weight. Is reserving a dead weight spot considered against the rules? No, but it doesn't fall under good morals.

You're not the first person suggesting such a thing so it's not only you of course! It's been mentioned before in the Discord's #gameplay_suggestions.

A well-thought-out and organized research. I recommend everyone watches the video as it perfectly summarizes the whole situation in 5 minutes.

I have a few suggestions for effective gold sinks. I'm not sure why they stopped being used often, but the current economy needs them to be as frequent as BOGO clays or special tiered spenders:

1. The Underground Gold Shop:

Many older players probably remember this; it was pretty much a unique/limited item mall that sold items not normally obtainable in the game, but all those items in there were purchasable with gold.

"Have gold to burn? Looking for that special something that can’t be bought in the shops of Saphael?

The Underground Gold Shop is now open, with a random, rotating stock of rare and wonderful items for the discerning buyer… for the right price."

https://grandfantasia.aeriagam…521/underground-gold-shop

Highly recommended to put items actually worth buying; items that are comparable to what is obtained from m-alch tables or tiered spenders. Maybe even GM wishes.

2. Gold Lotteries:

I remember these being more frequent when the economy was much more stable. These lotteries are incredible gold sinks and also work in favor of players who do not use AP and only get their items through MO farming.

https://grandfantasia.aeriagam…hael-gold-lottery-is-back

To reiterate, these gold sinks must be used frequently for them to have any chance of being effective. Having them once every half a year will not work. The economy needs to be deflated regularly; especially if we assume MO limits won't ever be removed.

Unfortunately there is almost no knowledge of when certain patches, especially archive updates, are released to us. Though based on the original TW server, we know that it's possible to archive Astral nuclei there, so you can expect one of the future patches to have it.

For each type, you can use a maximum of your current character level x2 (double your character level).

For example, if you are Lvl70, you can use 140 of each ultimate crystal. If you are Lvl100, you can use 200 of each ultimate crystal.

Thanks a lot!

But I wanted to know if that particular set you can transfer it.

I would not buy the item for anything :D

From this quote:
    "If you are requesting the transfer of an item other than a set item, weapon or costume, please ask about the possibilty of transfer in advance with a ticket."

I assume that you can transfer that set, as it falls under what they described.

Good morning, I would like to ask a question about transferring a set.

I would like to move the GVG "Sacred Grace " Level 80 from one character to another of my account.

Since it is not archivable I was wondering if it was possible.

And if you how many AP would be needed.

Thank you so much for the answers ^^ (and sorry for my english!)

Hello. There is a service that costs 20k AP called Item Transfer, I have linked it below:

http://grandfantasia.aeriagame…item/362513/item-transfer

Welcome to my YouTube channel! Here I upload GF-related content (mostly focused on PvP) from different servers and different level brackets! Please LIKE my videos and SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you enjoyed the content! <3

CHANNEL LINK

Latest video:

{GFWT! Egoist vs AS Turbo} Dextera in Whitesand Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

Videos list:

{GFWT! Egoist vs AS Turbo} Dextera in Whitesand Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

{Brawl!} Alluka [Gearmaster] in 71-80 Whitesand Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

{Montage} Alluka vs New Class! (Samurai/Dimensionalist & Key Master) - Grand Fantasia EN

{So Close!} Alluka [Gearmaster] in 71-80 Whitesand Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

_____________________________________________________________________________________

{Blocked} Alluka [Gearmaster] in 71-80 Whitesand Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

_____________________________________________________________________________________

{Full Guild War!} Crimsonited+Rebirth+Tengoku vs Tenacious+Divinium+Shinjitsu - Grand Fantasia EN

{Guild War Highlights} Crimsonited+Rebirth+Tengoku vs Tenacious+Divinium+Shinjitsu+BASSOTI - GF EN

{Explosion!} Alluka [Gearmaster] in 71-80 Whitesand Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

{Against the Odds} Alluka [Gearmaster] in 61-70 Sprite Battlefield - Grand Fantasia Siwa

{Got Your Back!} Alluka [Gearmaster] in 71-80 Whitesand Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

{Siwa Arena!} Alluka [Gearmaster] in 61-70 Sprite Battlefield - Grand Fantasia Siwa

{Let's Duo This!} Dextera & Seloria in 91-100 Whitesand Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

{Intense!} Alluka [Gearmaster] in 71-80 Whitesand Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

{Teamwork!} Alluka in 71-80 Whitesand Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

{Ready, Set, Go!} Alluka in 71-80 Hellfire Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

Tanking Fun! GEARMASTER VERSION! - Alluka in 71-80 Sprite Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

Tanking Fun! - xNene in 71-80 Hellfire Battlefield - Grand Fantasia Global

Grand Fantasia ES/Lat - Naddy - 61-70 Arena de Sprites

xNene in 71-80 Hellfire Battlefield - Grand Fantasia EN

Any suggestions/comments reply here or comment on the YT videos~

Remember to share with your friends! :thumbup:

FhBFjfw.png

Hello, we are Crimsonited, and we want you! If you're cool, that is.

About us:

• One of the largest and most active international guilds. We come from all ethnicities and backgrounds!
    • Multidisciplinary guild - We specialize in PvP, PvE, GvG, and social aspects!
    • Level 10 (max) guild, with Alice as our Sprite Queen (with occasional use of Ginny)!
    • Weekly Guild War box guardians in different cities!
    • Weekly guild Vilesfiend Spire runs to 20F!
    • Level 7-8 Yggdrasil active all days of every month!
    • Monthly guild events with awesome prizes!
    • We run an active and fun Discord server!

also ...

• Read our guild interview here!
    • Some GvG videos: x | xx | xxx
    • GF World Tournament video here!

What we are currently looking for:

• Active players.
    • Must be LEVEL 91+ and willing to level up.
    • Highly preferred if rebirthed (exceptions can be made).
    • Reasonably active for GvG.
    • Only main characters are allowed. Once you are accepted with your main, you can then have your alts recruited too.
    • Lighthearted people with a sense of humor. We are here to have fun!

Who to contact about recruitment:

or simply reply to this post!

Note:

Please note that once you post here or contact somebody, you have to be voted into the guild. Voting could take up to 3 days so please be patient!

Thank you and good luck applying!

Mage classes have the same critical damage cap. I cannot speak for all mages, but generally they do not use Precision because:

- Mages do not benefit from the Melee Hit Rate

- Mages have slower attacking speeds than other classes, so the effort to proc Precision isn't worth it

- It is possible to reach the cap magical critical damage (at least after a certain level) without Precision

I hope this helped~

Unfortunately there is almost no knowledge of when certain patches, especially archive updates, are released to us. Though based on the original TW server, we know that it's possible to archive Deep Sea nuclei there, so you can expect one of the future patches to have it.