Posts by SilkyDevil

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

Tenshi no offence but can you stop spamming forum please? I know you want your accounts back but spamming forums won't help you, it'll just annoy everyone who uses it.

Hi guys AmayaAkane here. Firstly I want to say, I didn't apply Gs for any reason other than I love this game and want to try to make a difference. I understand that you guys may not know anything about me, or who I am. That is my fault because I changed character names so often and even members of serenade lost track of who my demon was. I've also changed who my main is in the last six months to a character not many know about. However that doesn't change the fact that I have played the game since summer of 2009, I know a lot about the game.

As far as abusing my rights if i get GS, not likely to happen, I give plenty of warnings before I do anything and that is something I believe in doing. If you are annoying me personally in game or discord and you're not breaking the rules, I'll just pretend to log off and keep an eye out for people who need help. A bit Anti social i know.

I don't know who is the best candidate for GS, I'm not even going to try to claim or convince you i am, because you know what I'm a human who just loves this game. If I can make a difference that would be great, if I can't I'll be disappointed but that's ok too. I'll just continue to play the game i love.

I know you want xp from monsters but at lvl 76-80 there is a huge xp curve.

At 76 doing dailies like clay, lover coins monster killing fortification lucky star can get me way over a bar at xp at 77-78 you get under a bar 80 you get quarter of a bar and those dailies give anything from 2-3mil to 100k exp

Killing at Pr for 30 mins getting about 98k xp per kill gets me about 1/2 a bar if im lucky

Lvl 80 mobs at ab give about 18k per kill. MP mobs give about 20k per kill

I believe things need to be done about the economy I really do, but I do believe that not all the options are a good, didn't the cms try to ban multi logging in dungeons? It didn't go down very well but multi logging is the main way ppl get there gold in dungeons maybe try it temporarily banning it.

There is no current plan to ban muli log, the sole purpose of this thread is to offer suggestions or feed back regarding changes to be made in the economy. Just want to emphasize that is a separate topic.

No it's not, multi logging is the main problem when it comes to ppl farming dungeons, if someone runs it on 5 characters at once it's nearly 2k for 5 runs. It is part of the problem and is not a separate issue at all. I'm offering a suggestion that's all.

I believe things need to be done about the economy I really do, but I do believe that not all the options are a good, didn't the cms try to ban multi logging in dungeons? It didn't go down very well but multi logging is the main way ppl get there gold in dungeons maybe try it temporarily banning it.

I don't do dungeon runs, I can't i lag too much. It's the same with duel logging I've never been lucky enough for it to work successfully, so nowadays i sell mclay to fund myself and cheaper than average price. However back when I did do dungeons, it was incredibly hard to get what I needed, because of the limits and the price people were selling at, it's why a lot of people left the game, it took ages to get the money you needed especially for certain classes and if you weren't geared well enough.

A lot of people left when final destination was put in because getting a party was hard if you weren't geared well, but you needed money to be geared well, which was hard to get if you didn't do dungeons, it was a vicious circle. Limitations were just as bad because getting the money you needed was hard.

I agree something needs to be done but those ideas are not going to work.