Posts by Rikka

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

Hence the event being one month in duration

i think there is only 1 entry due to the fact that people dont know the reward and make a good draw take a lot of time so..

Rikka is redecorating and wants to have new paintings. He isn't an very good artist so he wants you, the sprite messangers, to help him with submiting some fan art from the game.

What?:

Players are asked to submit thier submissions on the discord channel with @GSRikka

When?:

1st of June till 1st of July.

How to join?:

Draw a picture of something from the game and send it in on discord in the Fan Art Event channel with @GSRikka so he can see it.

What do we get?:

There will be a mystery reward to the top 5 people voted by the GS team and CM team.

Additional rules:

If an player submits someone elses art they will not be able to get rewarded due to not being the artist

Winners are:

1st place: MyPillow with picture: https://imgur.com/uO2LouO
    2nd place: Sacmis with picture: https://imgur.com/XBjzx67
    3rd place: dietis with picture: https://imgur.com/L9EMo6M
    4th place: Mel with picture: https://imgur.com/VrOS1SA
    last but not least 5th place we have: Ciandy with picture: https://imgur.com/BLqmPqW

rewards will be sent on monday hopefully thanks for the lovely pictures

Love Rikka

GS.png

GS Name [GS]Rikka
    Gender Male
    Age 21
    Country SWE
    Job GS
    Guild LastDefense

Who am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia for 9ish years. so far i have not that much to say about myself all thou you can ask me anything you want to know and ill do my best to answer it. to many fave foods so cant name just one, my name says most of it but i picked the name from the anime Chuunibyou, my fave animal is Wolf hense part of the reason i play as an Druid now adays. what other games do you play? umm.. Grand Fantasia Grand Fantasia and so i dont forget Grand Fantasia WHAT IS YOUR DISCORD? [GS]Rikka#6343 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? In The Shadows by The Rasmus

Hobbies

Grand Fantasia
    Grand Fantasia
    Singing
    Grand Fantasia

What I Like About Grand Fantasia

Helping Players in what ever
    Playing with friends
    Doing events
    Haveing fun in towns

Valentine Karaoke.

Rikka likes to sing, do you?

How to: Join a discord voice chat session! The session will be announced on discord where we will have our karaoke. You will need to pick a song you want to sing from any genre.

When: Every thursday at 14:00 server time. starting from thursday 2019-02-14

What: We will all have some fun on discord and we want to sing along with some of your songs. There's no need to be shy we all know everyone is not an artist singer, but just come and have fun with me and the others it will be a great time! The rewards are a surprise, but will be Valentine themed! Come have fun during this karaoke set.

in my oppion any class can have high dps how ever for melee i would recomend Destroyer and for magic i would recomend warlock as these two classes are the onec i went past 70 with besides my Druid

kind reguards GSRikka

me personaly i would like to see MO limit go back to 5 each day and requiering Final Destination heres are some of the reasons:

1. players now adays dont work in teams to have a good time with each other. this means players dont find new friends and they dont learn to work together. this in its turn made the game more of how much gold each person could make in one day.

2. the prices of items that everyone want is ridiculacely high for example magic clays. we all that has played for a while remember when they were like 100-600g ea look at the prices now. 1400g for each players that dont have means to catch up with these prices see it as a pay to win game. this mean that most new players stoped playing quiet fast due to they not being able to enjoy the game for what it is.
    3. people with money now get even richer due to them being able to spam dgns more and more each day. this as well as useing four other chars at the same time means they get even richer. im not saying we should start not allowing multi logins in dgns im just saying theres a conection to the no limit being out there right now.

these are just 3 of the things that i have gotten people complain about when they come to the game for the very first time and i wont say they aint right. the game has actualy started to turned in to a pay to win game but since my play style is to try and show people that the game can be played for completely free with $0 invested in AP the prices of things makes it harder but not impossible. but we can still fix this and this is just one out of afew ways to do so.

Rikka and Tsuki´s Halloween event!! <3

Can you help Rikka and Tsuki with their investigation on the strange happenings within the GM Map?

BE CAREFUL! There are reports of strong monster activity inside and this has resulted in the disappearance of many sprite messengers..

⋟ When: Monday (October 29th, 2018) at 14:00 Server time.

⋟ Where: Meet Rikka and Tsuki at GM Map. (X:731 Y:466)

⋟ What:

• Rikka and Tsuki will task you with a list obtaining items from a Series of Monsters infecting the GM Map

They require them to help finish their investigation of the GM map.

• Dying will result in you not being counted for the active round.
    • Lucky Charms or any Drop Bonus items are NOT allowed. (If seen the player will be disqualified)
    • All drops must be done from inside the GM Map.

⋟ Prizes:

Halloween Candies