Posts by Tsuki

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

dressup.JPG                 

Discord Event <3

The moon queen is always thinking of what makes an outfit truly unique and she wants you to step on the stage. Can you fair up to the competition! Dress your best to the theme of the week.

Players will be given a theme to dress up by they will have 1 week do decide on their final look before entering.

Time limit for entry Tuesday- Sunday 11:59pm Server time

Monday will be for judging of the winner.

Every Tuesday will be updated with a new theme.       

Rules: Submit on the discord event channel.

1 entry per person. Screenshot must be visible.

Must add in game name beneath your image.

REWARDS:

Participants: European Gaia Gem x2

Winners of the Week:

1st Place - Magic Alchemy Clay x25

2nd Place - Magic Alchemy Clay x15

3rd Place - Magic Alchemy Clay x10

All participants will be added to a raffle for a chance to win an archivable costume or cbm.

Week 2 Theme: Angelic By Nature

Week 1 Theme: Moon & Stars

1st Place Winner: Nyx

2nd Place Winner: Yuzuhira

3rd Place Winner: LadyFr3ya

Raffle Winner: Mel

moonsit.JPG

GS Name [GS]Tsuki
    Gender Female
    Age 27
    Country USA
    Job Student
    Guild LastDefense

Who Am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia since open beta. I love anime and manga and I'm currently studying for a university psychology BA major. My favorite anime is Black Butler and my favorite manga is The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross by Arina Tanemura. If I'm not gaming, then I am creating Anime Music Videos~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ggGtIGFCXdnLyLH347BFw

My favorite animals are Foxes, Cats, Wolves, Dogs

WHAT OTHER GAMES DO YOU PLAY? Depends but generally if its not grand fantasia, its usually a indie pixel psychological horror game ^ - ^

WHAT IS YOUR DISCORD? Tsuki#9563 Feel free to bug me anytime <3 I love chatting

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? Bury A Friend - Billie Eilish

Hobbies

Making AMVs and Letsplays on my youtube channel
    Writing stories and roleplays
    Enjoys playing indie horror games when not on GFO

What I Like About Grand Fantasia

Questaholic I want more Q-Q
    The fun people :D
    The beautiful yet complicated landscape of Ilya

As a long time player branching from 2009, here and there 2011-current. I've seen the changes of item prices especially a time where m-alchemy clays were 300g or even less. Back in 2015 I was still sporting dungeon drops with not a single gold on me. And seeing how much the economy has changed just surprises me. Back then dungeons were actually run together as a team with different classes. Yes the range of gold influx needs to change but to me what is most important was the MO limits and final destination. It gave us players a reason to actually work together and make new friends.