- Game Guide
- Item Mall
- First Steps
- Loot Wheel
- ♞ Combat Mount Shard Boxes ♞
- 1 Dollar Store
- Legacy Armor
- Loot Forge
- TARO SETS
- Tiered Spender
- Free Rewards
- • NEW: Rune Stones •
- Archive Packs
- ✿Mystery Boxes!✿
- Method 1: Select the character you want to add, and then right click their profile picture (top middle of the screen). Select Add from the menu.
- Method 2: If the person you want to add has been chatting, right click on their name in the chat window. Select Add from the menu.
- Method 3: Open the Social Window to view your Friend's List (press "O" on the keyboard, or click the mini-menu icon). Click the Add button and type in the player's name. Press OK to add them.
- Character must be level 16+
- Cannot currently be a member of another guild
- Have 3 Gold to pay the Guild Founder's fee
- Each guild has ranks (up to 5 at guild level 4) that can be given custom names. To change the rank names from default, click the Social tab in the Guild Menu, then click the Edit button in the Guild Ranks section. Alteration of Guild Powers
- The Guild Leader can set power levels for each rank in the guild, but some powers are only usable by the Leader (tax rate, disband, etc). Guild Chat
- All guild members can access the Guild Chat channel. This helps players keep in touch with each other across all zones! Guild Message Board
- At level 4, guilds gain access to a Guild Message Board. The Guild Leader can set permissions for Message posting for the guild ranks. Sprite King Contract
- Level 5 Guilds can enter into a contract with Sprite Kings. This grants them the ability to "donate" honor gained from monster kills to the Sprite King in exchange for Guild Skills! Guild Skills affect every guild member online, and vary depending on which Sprite King the guild is currently contracted with.
- Messages that are text-only will be deleted after 15 days. Items and/or Money
- Messages that contain items and/or money will expire after 3 days, and the contents will be returned to the sender. Returned to Sender
- Messages that have been returned to their sender will be deleted after 10 days, including items/money.
As you journey through the world of Grand Fantasia, you can keep track your friends through the Friends List.
There are three ways to add someone to your friends list. If you enjoy playing with someone, add them so you can play together in the future!
Once a player is on your friend list, you can see their level, class, and location. If they’re not online, they won't show up unless the "Offline" checkbox is checked. If you right-click on a friend's name, it will bring up more options such as Form a Party and Whisper.
Removing and Blocking
The same methods for adding friends can be used to remove someone from your friends list, or even block them. You can also right-click on their name in your list to get these options.
Parties and Guilds
Interacting with other players is easy! Join together in parties to share quests, conquer dungeons, or take out bosses. Join a Guild for extra bonuses, guild chat, and more!
LF2M, dps/heals then g2g, pst
To enter the LFP (looking for party) chat channel, press Ctrl+F. This lets you search among other players who are also looking for a party. Also, in the Social Window there is a "Search" tab that will allow players to search for others of a specific level range or class!
If you do not wish to receive invitations, you can change your options in the System Menu (Esc).
Being in a Guild offers a large number of benefits, and makes it easier to keep in touch with a large group of friends!
Creating a Guild
In order to create a guild, a player must meet the following requirements:
Once the requirements have all met, players can visit the Guild Official to create a guild. They can be found in all of the Capital Cities.
Once a guild has been created, the guild name will appear over the head of all guild members. From that point on, the guild's officers can recruit new members, assign custom ranks, set guild taxes, and more!
As guilds level up, they are able to hold more members!
Guilds provide a great number of benefits, and some scale with the level of the guild. As a guild level goes up, the number of custom ranks and maximum number of members also increases.
|1||Maximum guild members: 25|
|Custom Ranks: 2|
|2||Maximum guild members: 35|
|Custom Ranks: 3|
|3||Maximum guild members: 50|
|Custom Ranks: 4|
|4||Maximum guild members: 75|
|Custom Ranks: 5|
|Guild Message Board|
|5||Maximum guild members: 100|
|Sprite King Contract / Guild Skills|
|6||Maximum guild members: 150|
Mailboxes are located throughout the world of Saphael to help players keep in touch! They can be used to send text, items, and even gold!
Mailboxes show up on the map and minimap as envelopes.
|Angoya Island||800, 330|
|Belcar Plateau||400, 260|
|Black Swamp||230, 530|
|Blakatoa Range||895, 535|
|Blue Bay||630, 540|
|Bone Reef Peninsula||380, 900|
|Eternal Mountains||540, 435|
|Gaia Woodlands||190, 230|
|Ironwheel Beach||55, 250|
|Kaslow Plains||820, 650|
|Knight Valley||400, 195|
|Moonlight Forest||230, 425|
|Plague Forest||710, 695|
|Prism Island Prairie||180, 255|
|Red Ridge||535, 610|
|Shell Hill||365, 490|
|Southern Island||540, 1070|
|Steam Mine Mountain||530, 610|
|Twin Lion Mountain||420, 535|