- Game Guide
- Item Mall
- Getting Started
- Grand Fantasia is free to download and free to play. This section has all the information you need for account creation (if you don't already have an Aeria account), download, and installation. You will also find information here about creating your character, the beginning island, and the three main capital cities.
- The Gameplay section covers basic information necessary to play the game. It includes a guide to the game's interface, keyboard hotkeys, controls, and character movement.
- Character Classes
- In Grand Fantasia, character classes develop as players progress through the game. This section explains the specifics of each class and the different Class Trees.
- Sprites are helpful little creatures that gather materials, craft items, and keep players company. This section tells you everything you need to know about Sprites, including how they can evolve.
- Making Friends
- As you make friends in Grand Fantasia, you'll discover that there are many different ways you can interact with them. This section covers the Friend List, Parties, Guilds, and Relationships.
- Skills and More
- Each class has its own skill set, letting them becoming more specialized as they level up. This section covers character skills as well as Talents and Master Skills.
- Battle! PvE and PvP
- If you're lookin' for a fight, we've got all you need to know right here! Grand Fantasia has a Duel system as well as PvP Battlegrounds. This section has information about each, as well as monster hunting.
- Items and Storage
- This section contains several different aspects of items in the game, including item rarities, how to use formulas and blueprints, and how to reinforce equipment to gain extra bonuses. This section also explains the Socket System, and all the ways to store and sell items: Bags, the Bank, player collections, and the Auction House.
Welcome to Grand Fantasia!
The pages in this guide are designed to give you an overview of the game so you can understand the basics and get started playing quickly. In order to make navigation simple, we've compiled a summary of the guide with links to navigate you the sections where you can find more information.