- Game Guide
- Item Mall
- First Steps
- Loot Wheel
- ♞ Combat Mount Shard Boxes ♞
- 1 Dollar Store
- Legacy Armor
- Loot Forge
- TARO SETS
- Tiered Spender
- • NEW: Rune Stones •
- Archive Packs
- ✿Mystery Boxes!✿
- Character Portrait
- Displays a character's portrait, level, and class.
- Character Status
- Displays character name, health, mana, and charges.
- Character In-Game Display
- Information displayed above character: Guild, Title, Name, and Health (all players can see Guild, Title, and Name).
- The minimap shows nearby NPCs and the name of the current map. The minimap interface also includes the Battleground button, Events notice board shortcut, Mail notification icon, and Worldmap shortcut. Your character’s current coordinates appear beneath the minimap.
- Chat Interface
- You can access different chat channels by hovering over the chat panel, or using keyboard shortcuts (listed below).
- Customizing Chat Filters:Hover over the chat panel to bring up the Chat Tabs. Right-click a tab and you will be able to change the tab name and what types of chat are displayed.
- Hotkey Bar and EXP Bars
- The experience bars are located above the Hotkey Bar. As you gain experience, you will see the top exp bar fill up reflecting your total. When it fills, you gain one of the sections in the bottom bar. When the bottom bar reaches 100%, you gain a level! The Hotkey bar (directly below) is where you can place skills, potions, and other actions for quick use. You can also rotate through several bars with the arrow buttons to the left of the bar.
- Auxiliary Hotkey Bars
- Skills, actions, and consumables can also be assigned to auxiliary hotkeys. These can be activated using Ctrl or Alt in conjunction with the corresponding number.
- Quick Mini-Menu
- Character: Brings up the character window (equipped items, stats, etc).
- Bag: Opens the character’s inventory (more info here).
- Skills: Skills: Opens the Skill interface, with skills, emotes, etc (more info here).
- Adventure Logbook: Shows quests, reputation, achievements, and I-Book.
- Guild: Opens the guild interface.
- Social: Social: Opens your friends list, LFG interface, and relationship interface.
- Sprite Shortcuts
- Right-click on a Sprite Gem to either summon a sprite or open the sprite interface.
- Movement Commands
- Standard WASD movement: Forward (W), Back (S), Turn Left (A), and Turn Right (D).
- You can also Strafe Left (Q) and Strafe Right (E).
- Character Actions
- Characters can also Sit and Stand (X), Equip/Unequip weapons (Z), and Jump (Space).
- Players also can assign actions (such as skills and emotes) to the Hotkey Bar. Pressing the corresponding number will activate the action associated with the hotkey.
+ Number Key
- Select an alternate numbered page of hotkeys by pressing Shift and a number key.
+ Number Key and+ Number Key
- Auxiliary Hotkey Bars can be used by pressing Alt or Control with the assigned number.
- Switches enemy targets.
- F1 - F5 target members of the player's party.
- Chat and Chat Channels
- Pressing the Enter key enables the chat cursor. Begin typing to chat!
- Change chat channel to YELL.
- Change chat channel to TRADE.
- Change chat channel to BATTLEFIELD.
- Change chat channel to LFP (Looking For Party/Group).
- Change chat channel to World Chat (level 15 and up).
- Change chat channel to Party Chat.
- Change chat channel to Guild Chat.
- Game Information Windows
- Closes all open game windows. If all windows are already closed, this key opens the system menu.
- Opens the character information screen, which shows your character’s stats and equipped items.
- Opens the Skill window. Emotes, class skills, talents, and Master Skills appear here; see the Skills page for more info.
- Adventure/Quest Log window. This interface keeps track of quests, Reputation, achievements, and your I-book (collection items).
- Social window. This window opens your friends list, search, LFP interface, and your Lover status (if you are not in a relationship, you cannot access the relationship tab).
- Opens the character's bag/inventory.
- Opens the World Map. NPCs are shown on the Worldmap with icons specific to their functions.
- Opens the interfaces for current sprites.
- Screenshot Mode: this toggles all UI elements on/off.
- Screenshot button; automatically saves a screenshot to the Screen Capture folder.
- Auto-Run: Character will keep running forward until you change their movement with a movement key.
How To Play
Now that you have the game installed, the next step is to start it up and learn how to get around!
The mouse can be used for a large number of game interactions.
|Right Click||Rotate game screen, auto-attack, talk to NPCs, use items (consumables, etc), and use skills.|
|Left Click||Click to move, lock on a target, pick up items, open menus, and drag items.|
|Mouse Wheel||Zoom In/Out|
When you hover over something in-game that you can interact with, your mouse cursor will change to an icon representing what kind of action you can take.
|Movement, item selection (inventory/equipped), and opening windows.|
|Pick up Money/Items|
|NPC Transactions (Buy/Sell)|
|Use items or Target Object (such as using a Magic Soda Pop on a Sprite)|
|Interact with Soul Preservation Crystal|
When viewing the map, important locations are indicated with symbols. Some of these also appear on the minimap.
|Self||Shows current player location.|
|Zone Portal||Move to another zone through portals located where this icon is displayed.|
|Teleporter||Save locations and teleport from place to place (for a fee).|
|Soul Preservation Crystal||Resurrection point; revive at last saved Crystal after death.|
|Sprite||Sprite NPC locations.|
|Skill Trainer||Skills can be learned for a fee.|
|Weapon Shop||Purchase weapons and sell goods.|
|Armor Shop||Purchase armor and sell goods.|
|Stores||Denotes a variety of different store types: General Store, Books, etc.|
|Mounts||Mounts are available for sale at the Mount Dealer.|
|Alchemists create new items from formulas and blueprints. Fortification experts can enhance weapons and armor with the use of upgrade scrolls.|
|Mailbox||Send and receive messages, gold, and items.|
|Guild Official||Create and upgrade guilds. This NPC also provides guild quests.|
|Bank||Store items and gold.|
|Salespeople||Players can purchase and sell items through these NPC salespeople.|
|Quest Available||An NPC has a quest available for the player.|
|Quest Incomplete||This icon indicates an NPC waiting for a quest to be completed.|
|Quest Complete||Indicates an NPC where a completed quest can be turned in.|