- Game Guide
- Item Mall
- Tiered Spender
- Loot Wheel
- First Steps
- Free Rewards
- 1 Dollar Store
- ☕ Boosts ☕
- Legacy Armor
- TARO SETS
- • Rune Stones •
- ✿Mystery Boxes!✿
- Archive Packs
- Loot Forge
- Hotkeys (shown above)
- To access the Skill window, press K on the keyboard. You can then click the skill to move it to the hotkey bar. When you press the associated number, you will activate the corresponding skill.
- There are 10 hotkey bars. Cycle through them with either the arrow keys, or by pressing Shift and the desired page number.
- Note: Consumables, mounts, and other items/actions can also be assigned to hotkeys.
- Alternate Hotkey Bars
- In the System Menu, you can enable/disable additional hotkey bars on the interface. These are activated by pressing Alt + Number and Ctrl + Number.
Emotes! Express Yourself!
Grand Fantasia offers several emotes to help characters express their true feelings. Emotes can be found in the Skill Window (K) and can be assigned to hotkeys.
Gain passive bonuses from Talents to become stronger!
- Earth Talent
- Unlocks at level 6 (class advancement required).
- Star Talent
- Unlocks at level 16 (class advancement required).
- Moon Talent
- Unlocks at level 31 (class advancement required).
- Sun Talent
- Unlocks at level 46 (unlocked via quest).
You can create talent cards at an alchemist using a blueprint and the correct ingredients. Each blueprint will show of the all items required to create the finished talent card.
- Fragments - These fragments can be gathered from monsters.
- Adhesive - All adhesives are available for purchase from a General Store.
- If you fail, all items used in the process will be destroyed!!
Some talents have up to 3 levels! If you wish to replace a lower level talent, the higher level one automatically replaces it in your Talent Window when you learn it (right-click to learn).
As players progress, they will gain access to the Master System. It provides special passive skills, but these skills require a great sacrifice: experience.
- When does this happen?
- At level 45, the first tier of the Master system opens. At this point, players can begin allocating a percentage of their experience towards Master Points. These skills require 2 Master Points to upgrade.
- At level 60, the second tier becomes available: the Legendary Skills. They require 4 Master Points to upgrade.
- At level 75, the final tier opens: the Mythic Skills. These advanced skills require 6 Master Points to upgrade.
- Experience Allocation
- Players can allocate anywhere from 0 to 100% of the experience points they earn towards Master Points.
- Master System Interface
- The interface for the Master System is the 4th tab in the Skills window (K). It shows your current statistics and skill levels. The bar at the bottom of the screen shows current progress towards the next master point, and hovering over the bar will show the numerical experience value.
Everyone starts somewhere
New skills can be learned from Skill Trainers! When you reach level 5 on Siwa Island and choose your first class branch, you can gain skills for that class at the NPC Muha.
You can learn additional, NEW skills when your class advances, at levels 5, 15, 30, and 65!
Capital City Skill Trainers
Skill Trainers show up on the map and minimap as open books. Characters can learn skills from trainers in any of the capital cities.
Keep in mind that skills can get expensive! Skill Trainers charge for skills, and higher level skills cost much more. Pick your skills wisely, and make sure you have enough gold at class advancement levels to get your new skills.