- Game Guide
- Item Mall
- First Steps
- Loot Wheel
- ★NEW - Packages - Special Offer★
- ♞ Combat Mount Shard Boxes ♞
- 1 Dollar Store
- Legacy Armor
- Loot Forge
- TARO SETS
- Tiered Spender
- • Rune Stones •
- Archive Packs
- ✿Mystery Boxes!✿
- When creating a character, a wide variety of options are available. As you alter different aspects of the character's appearance, they will show on the character model in the center of the screen. There's also the Random button, which will completely randomize a player's appearance within their chosen gender.
- There are two arrows at the bottom of the screen for character rotation. This allows you to see all angles of your character before you get in game! You can also left-click and drag the mouse to rotate the camera view.
- At this screen you can also customize your Sprite companion (see the Sprites page for more information about your companion). Changing their title will change what gathering and crafting skills they have, and you can also change their color, eyes, and basic appearance.
Get Started Playing Now!
Welcome to Grand Fantasia! If you have not yet downloaded Grand Fantasia, you can find a list of our Mirror Sites at the Download Page.
Game Launcher and Login
Once you have installed the game, clicking the game shortcut will bring up the Launcher. This screen contains news, updates, and information. At the bottom of the launcher, you can see scan/patch progress as well as three buttons.
Login: Your Aeria Games account is required for login. If you have not yet registered a free account at the Aeria website, you can do so at any time here. Remember, accounts and passwords are case sensitive!
Grand Fantasia also provides a Virtual Keyboard for a more secure login. Clicking the checkbox will bring up the keyboard, and username and login information can be entered via mouse-click.
When you create your character, you can preview what the different classes look like (right side of the screen). Everyone begins play as a Novice and begins their path towards their ultimate class at level 5.
Customizing Your Character
The Journey Begins
Entering the World of Saphael brings new players to Siwa Island. This Island is full of quests that guide new players through game mechanics. After reaching the Island goals, players are given a choice of traveling to one of the three Capital cities. When you choose a city, keep in mind that there is no difference apart from Reputation!