Event Suggestion: Radio Alchemy

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• Hei guys!
    I dont know if you are aware of this, but in the Italian server, with the help of our beloved [GM]Morgoth ,we had an event called Radio Alchimia (Radio Alchemy). It consists in an 1 hour long event where [GM] gets a lot of whispers with the name of 1 item. A small part of those said items will be put into M alchemy for 5 mins (and will be randomly chosen between all the whispers) . After 5 mins the table changes again: other whispered items will be placed into the alchemy right away.

I can understand that, in our server, doing that might be impossible since we have far more players than the italian one. Despite that, i though a cool solution to bring this event in our server anyway:
    - create a channel in discord where, 1 week before the event, people are allowed to write ONLY 1 items and write ONLY 1 message (put some spam-limit code into said channel, something that allows people to write there only once every 10 days. This way everyone will have an equal chance to get their item into the event)
    - the CM will read the request and, by using a randomizer (Random.org?), he will sort out a list of items. The first 30 items will be placed in the alchemy, among 10 junky-items that will fill the remaining space in order not to lower a bit the chance of getting the best stuff. And so on: every 5 minutes, the next 30 items on the randomized list will be placed in the alchemy
    - here: the amazing event

Give also some feedback about that c.c

• Game Sages if you want to think about a proposal based of what Morgoth was doing, NoFe please give them a hand on this... it could be fun...

However I need to persuade Alikar to help me out :S ahah

• I don't think this a bad idea, but we would have to make a list of items that can not be requested before we do so. Rates can not be to high especially when people have thousands of clays to burn, could flood the game with to many items if not careful. Its an interesting idea proposal though. We could also do a pole alchemy similar to this were players can vote what they would like to see on the table out of a list of allowed items and votes will be randomize to see what the next table will consist of.

• I don't think this a bad idea, but we would have to make a list of items that can not be requested before we do so. Rates can not be to high especially when people have thousands of clays to burn, could flood the game with to many items if not careful.

Keep in mind that items stay in the table for 5mins after those mins the items will be change ("rare" items cant be repeated during the same Radio Alchimia), so you physically cant use too much clays since you have only 5mins. in this mode the possibility to put in game too many rare items is really hard

(if we want to work on this event, we should do a list of the items considerated "rare")

• Parex i talked only with [GS]Rikka at the moment, he think is a good idea but he is also worried that a lot of player will ask for end game items that might be put into the table.

as i already said before in my opinion is not a problem, maybe help the game to make some stuff more accessible to everyone without devalue it since items last for 5mins and it's hard that many player will win it, moreover we can put this end game items into the list that i mentioned before (a list of item that can put only 1 time during the event)

i've to contact 1 by 1 each GS in your opinion? dont want to sound like a nuisance

• Nofe95 my dear,

as long as you guys ask for items which have been already released in the alchemy, are achievable and are not super rare (orange rings etc...).

Should be fine, we can play with really cool already released mounts, costumes, items, but it must be realistic Aeria-wise :)

You can continue to work on it... but please get your tables checked by the GS they know better than anyone else what we are excpecting from alchemies.