LastDefense Recruitement

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• DISCLAIMER: I am no longer member of this guild. However, i still respect them and enjoyed the experience i have had in the guild, for those reasons i am leaving this recruitement up to help them.

Hello fellow players !

1545070760-lastdefense.png

Is recruiting !

<LastDefense> Is a Level 8 Guild that focuses on a friendly-family ambiance, respect and helping eachother.

What we currently do/offer:

• Different Events / Parties, For Holidays, Birthdays, and just for fun !
    • Drama-free and respectful community where we are all familly
    • Help with your Grand Fantasia journey
    • A Discord server to talk outside of the game

What we do not do/offer:

LastDefense does not focus on GVG or VFS. Instead of being like every other guild that is PVP-driven, we decided to focus

on helping eachother and be a family, rather than a clan.

Our Guild recruits every level or class, new or old players, because everyone has a place in our family.

Don't just take my word for it, here are some messages from other guild members that i have compiled:

David, Guard Puppy wrote:

Join and I, David, will embrace you tight to my holy armor and will never again know dread or fear, for I am your shield.

SolMortem, World Breaker wrote:

The guild has a lot of diverse, kind and friendly players open to talk or help.

[GS]Rikka, Queen's Guard wrote:

Family guild, great fun. Don't cause drama if you do you will be warned if it continues feel the boot.

Metallium, New Player wrote:

It doesn't matter if you're an old player or a new one, rich or not. There's always help at LastDefense

If you are interested in joining the guild Message one of these lovely people on discord or in game! :

Tsukimyu#9563 / [GS]Tsuki or Tsukimarou - Queen/Guild Leader

[GS]Rikka#6343 / [GS]Rikka - Queen's Guard

Shinigamigirl#8815 / Lilithh - Queen's Guard

ow

Lacie Baskerville wrote:

" I have seen this world from every possible angle, this cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world."

Sanctum.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Nutella ().