!!NEW YEAR's 2019 WISHES from Your GF TEAM!!

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• GF_News_Header_Fofo.png

Dear wonderful Messengers,

We sincerely hope that you spent a delightful time during those End of the Year Celebrations.

The GF Staff, PM Mechium, APM Alikar, CM Saya (FR/US), CM Cucudrula (PT/LAT), CM Curupiro (PT/LAT), CM Tuorzel (LAT/PT) & CM Parex (US/FR) had some good food, sleep and recovered their HP bar from this heavenly break, to start over in a motivated and determined mood! We are back on tracks to offer you, dear GF players, a plethora of Brand-new Content and Original Funky Events to enjoy throughout this

Holy Year 2019!!

NewYearForum01.png

And now, let’s hear what your Server’s CMs are wishing to you:

Dear Sanctum (and Siwa) players,

I’m just back from France, I was in my hometown for Christmas. I got stuffed of food and caught up with my childhood friends and family. This is always important to reconnect with the basics when you live abroad [reminder: Aeria Games is in Berlin ;) ].

I am glad to be back among the GF Community and ready to work my bottom off to bring you a better communication, more intense and fun events.

Discover below my New Year’s resolutions:

1- Play to something else than FFXV…140h is way ENOUGH! Do you guys had a game-crush during 2018 on PS4? I would be happy to add some new game titles in my collection… DM me on Discord!

2- Feed you with more crazy Events and CM ‘s Luv.

3- Improve my German which sucks completely, however, the company’s new teacher is a really good motivation.

4- Read more, if you have suggestions tell me on Discord too.

5- Play more Guitar/Ukulele

I have met many GF players through the Game and Discord, but I would be happy to discover more of you guys’ life, hobbies, ambitions, dreams…etc. Poke me in DM on Discord to let me know more about you and about positive ideas for the game and not just about your lost accounts ;p

>> https://discordapp.com/invite/grandfantasia <<

So … come on Messenger let’s go on an Adventure, don’t be shy and grab your Guildies, we go to a distant land and let’s start 2019 in a cheerful mood!!

Remember YOU ARE GF, all this Magic is only happening BECAUSE OF YOU!!

We cannot thank you enough to still sticking around with us <3

-Parex

___

ABOUT THE CURRENT GS TEAM:

As you may know, our old and beloved Game Sages: GS Nyx, Mel, Dark, and Gears have left the GS Team for different personal reasons.

Thanks a million guys, you helped so much the team we are all really grateful for all the efforts provided, but also for the laughs we had together :D

However, the Sanctum GS Team is not done yet, NO SIR!!

[GS]Tsuki, [GS]Mika, [GS]Rikka, [GS]Yami and [GS]Selo are more motivated than ever and are online to be your VOICE, so please poke them when you want (ingame/Forum/Discord) to offer your suggestions, report a bug/bad behavior…etc. They are here to listen to you and to support the GF Team. All of them are dedicated players and have a good heart, so do not hesitate to bring them all of GF’s topics. They desire as much as you do, to see changes happen.

That's it, for the moment, See You ingame ;>

Your GF TEAM

"ABOUT THE CURRENT GS TEAM: As you may know, our old and beloved Game Sages: GS Nyx, Mel, Dark, and Gears have left the GS Team for different personal reasons.
    Thanks a million guys, you helped so much the team we are all really grateful for all the efforts provided, but also for the laughs we had together :D..."

All of us know that the 4 GSs who left their role had a common reason to do so: they were sick to be ignored by the GF Team (not talking about you, CMs). As far as its known they were upset over recentalchemies: why did you state items such as taro parts cant be placed into an alchemy but, lately, they had? Not living up to your words doesn't seem professional. Feel free to correct me if that is not true: that's just a point of view over the overall situation . But bear in mind: it's really strange for 4 GSs to leave their role at the same time (never happened before in history of GF, am I right?). It means something into the amministration of the game is not working well.

"...However, the Sanctum GS Team is not done yet, NO SIR!!
    [GS]Tsuki, [GS]Mika, [GS]Rikka, [GS]Yami and [GS]Selo are more motivated than ever and are online to be your VOICE, so please poke them when you want (ingame/Forum/Discord) to offer your suggestions, report a bug/bad behavior…etc. They are here to listen to you and to support the GF Team. All of them are dedicated players and have a good heart, so do not hesitate to bring them all of GF’s topics. They desire as much as you do, to see changes happen."

GSs always been our VOICE but, in my opinion, there is no point in asking them to be our intermediary with the top brass. Furthermore, GF Team doesn't seem like it want to hear what the community asks... As you can see, community is asking for an archive update since months, or for a solution to the economical problem of the server (there is one post on forum, that i think is the biggest post since the forum has been changed) but nothing is changing. Thus why, asking our GSs to be our voice, wont do much: that's demotivating. It would be lovely to see people taking the actual decisions coming to us once in order to discuss the game wellbeing.

"Remember YOU ARE GF, all this Magic is only happening BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

We know that, but maybe, the GF Team forgot that. It's about time to get in contact to relieve the overall situation.

• That's because they dont. Im only putting this here because you asked me Nofe. Even though they're not even going to care. Tbh, there's no real reason for a GS position anymore. Not when they dont get taken seriously or even care about the suggestions or input, that they've taken hours to put together. Every. Time.
    And for once, this isnt directed at you Parex.

We're really tired of your lack of communication with us, the players. We all know why **4** GSes left out of the blue. Our community is small, and it's not rocket science. We already know why they left. There is no reason in trying to gloss it over...they definitely did not leave for "personal reasons" lol.

-We know the release of the pyre rings were just a lab test on us. We were told certain items would **not** be GM Wishable, and as end-game items, would not be released into clay tables. Just this year alone, and near the end of the year, you have broken these promises without so much as giving us an explanation, or if this will be a regular thing moving into 2019. This speaks volumes on about how much trust we really should put into the GF team, seeing as there is no point in making promises from hereon out.

-Lack of promos. On two of the biggest major holidays, 1 week apart. We had bland promos, nothing out of the ordinary that we dont normally get from time to time. That was it. In fact, because of that convenient server down **on New Years**, you've inconvenienced alot of people, who didnt know if what was left of the bland promos was going to be lengthened further or not.

-Lackluster content updates. Lack of archive updates. Stop releasing items if you cant find a way for us to store them, apart from making 99999999999 alts.

-Unannounced clay table changes. Numerous at that. The first time it was apparently changed because it "wasnt meant for our server". But even just in the past week we've had numerous changes while people were in the middle of claying, with **zero** reasons given or answers or followup.

Why is it that when problems arise, we're never told of anything. We're constantly being led around in circles. Your staff is breaking down whatever motivation there is to trust/spend/be loyal to this game, one at a time. There's seldom any apologies, let alone compensation (and no, xp boost isnt a compensation, it's a lazyman's temporary patch-up). Can we get some actual answers. Using bait forbidden items with 0.0000001% rng to land on just to make people clay more is only going to take you so far.

• https://i.imgur.com/O0ugNPg.png

What exactly happened with this motivation? Tuorzel is getting slowed down by the GF Team aswell? I seriously dont know who is the problem in your company to improve this game but he/she/they are the reason to lose a huge amount of money by losing players, demotivating them to spend money or a bad marketing system overall. Even if it isn't the CM Teams fault, you have to tell them that they lose money and how they can change that. You HAVE to convince them. This is the job of every worker in any company to share his thoughts about improving the turnover his company makes. Simple thing get your booty up and tell them they have to change cuz yeh maybe "Why change smth? it works." , For NOW. But what if they lose GFO completely? Some players will spend till the last day the servers are online. And then all the money they get from this game is gone. And then they gonna cry about it.