List of Interviewees for GS Application 2019

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• GS APPLICATIONS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

Over 40 Applications have been reviewed, both GS and CM were glad to see all this motivation & dedication for the game!!

The GS / CM Team wants to give a special thanks to ALL those who applied for the position of

"GAME SAGE"

The 2nd and last application's Part is an Interview in Discord with Saya/Parex + at least 1 current GS:

Here are the name of the Persons who passed the 1st questions/game acknowledgment Part

& are chosen to participate to the Interview:

Calibrus, TIKCUS

KoiKoi KoiVoi, KoiGuppy

Chibusan, Chibu

Nutella, BananaBread4
    rainfaIl, snowfalI

Pixel, Tenzey

•Heisemberg•, danno2

Chimora

Dilema, Nya

AmayaAkane
    Kittyl, KittySaion, KittySai

Bravo to you!!

The other guys, please apply again next time, you can ask me a little feedback of why we didn't choose you this time.

Thank you all for participating in the quest to becoming Grand Fantasia's 2019 New GS's

• "but xlegend mimimi" please develop your point.

We spent quite a time to review each one of your application, I know that sometimes those results are frustrating, I can perfectly understand your point of view on this.

But it's also my call to take a decision based on your answers and on what we except from a GS. We need reliable and a moderate-mindset Game Sage to share with the community and a real will to improve the community communication and events. About the game's life and improvement, it's more our CM tasks to work on it.

• I don't want to bring up any names specifically to the play right now, but I'm really concerned how some people made it to the interview stage. Have you bothered to research the players history even in the slightest? You can check in-game chat logs and see instantly several people are not qualified.

That being said, there was no chance to provide feedback. There was no public list of applicants; thus no practical way of giving feedback, but on top of it, you did not give us a platform to do so. So, that's my small complaint about this. Given the odds they pass through interviews and become a GS, you might as well give the tag to the Gold Selling bots in Kaslow, they would at least be more active than some of the current ones. Excuses as work or school are not valid, majority of the game population are working adults or studying teens, and they clock in solid 4-8 hours a day.

I am glad there is seemingly huge interest in becoming Game Sage. I am not happy about the fact that the tag is being handed out for free to people that are as close to being GS as me to being a pope. In all honesty, I'd rather have 3 GSs that are overqualified, and not 10 GSs that have practically no connection to the community, or in-depth knowledge of the game and the society within. I understand the priority right now takes language skills over anything else, hence why there is probably fair amount of relatively unknown people. Maybe it's just-a-me perspective, but I think if needed, any english speaking GS can help players with google translate if needed. However, you can't make up for the lack of knowledge or experience with active players, or log-in hours/timezones. I think personally those are more important things, rather than focusing on fluent german/italian speakers and ignoring the rest of attributes they have, which are or could be negative.

Quality over quantity. If the quality continues to decline, I think it's fair suggestion to shut down the whole role once and for all.

• "but xlegend mimimi" please develop your point.

We spent quite a time to review each one of your application, I know that sometimes those results are frustrating, I can perfectly understand your point of view on this.

But it's also my call to take a decision based on your answers and on what we except from a GS. We need reliable and a moderate-mindset Game Sage to share with the community and a real will to improve the community communication and events. About the game's life and improvement, it's more our CM tasks to work on it.

1) Some people, I’m not gonna mention whom specifically have a track record of public flaming and toxicity. As a matter of fact some of those people would’ve been banned long time ago if you actually took the time to assess these individuals and their behaviour. This is why no one is fond of this list

2) You want to improve communication and such meanwhile almost half of your ex GS team stepped down due to lack of communication and willingness to collaborate with your ex GS, don’t try to butter up people by saying something like this you CMs have had a track record for incoherent/lazy communication. Half of your team is gone and you seriously expect people to buy this? Come on now.

Thanks for reading.

• This is your right guys, to give us a feedback about those applicants. I am not talking about bashing or whatever reason dating from 2013 (everybody can do mistake).

I reviewed all the game history and connections and determined if I could give a chance to them or not.

Maybe i am wrong on some cases. that's why we have interviews to, to determine the value and determination of the applicants.

• Can we please ask Nyx and Darkshade back to the team. God made the perfect point adding to this list, Quality over Quantity. We got so many GS's that havent even ever been Lvl 100. Asking why lvl 100? Well, there is basically a ton of maps and quests after lvl 80, or even lvl 90, but even still most of the current GS's dont know much about the game and how it works. How many of them did quests or dungeon runs. How many of them are actually clocking in to the game and do something productive? The most productive and best GS's we ever had are already gone. And im not only talking about this list, but also the previous ones. Honestly, I rather see people that are active, lvl.100 and hopefully reformed people on the list that have years and years of experience than every second player that had a random character nobody ever heard of and can speak italian or german.

As of now, you guys are changing the GS tag from Game Sage to a Public Translating Slave. They are nothing more than puppets that can translate for you. And i think they should be an extension of the game. Someone that has been everywhere and can actually help new and old players.

• Thing is i ca

This is your right guys, to give us a feedback about those applicants. I am not talking about bashing or whatever reason dating from 2013 (everybody can do mistake).

I reviewed all the game history and connections and determined if I could give a chance to them or not.

Maybe i am wrong on some cases. that's why we have interviews to, to determine the value and determination of the applicants.

I can bash a couple of these applicants in 2019

• This is your right guys, to give us a feedback about those applicants.

So, where is the feedback form? I would've expected the community to be allowed to give feedback before shortlisting the applicants or at least before conducting final interviews. What happened to that stage? Nothing of this seems to encourage community involvement.

• Thing is i ca

This is your right guys, to give us a feedback about those applicants. I am not talking about bashing or whatever reason dating from 2013 (everybody can do mistake).

I can bash a couple of these applicants in 2019, my only advice is please listen to the players and improve communication with these GS, Dont have another repeat of the end of 2018, where communication was a failure. Your GameSages are also suppose to be the voice of your players, they do not do this for personal gain, please do not ignore the voices of the players.

• iGeneric i'm not sure about what im going to say but im pretty sure we will never have back Nyx and Darkshade, the problem of communication and the no respect that CMs/PMs have with GSs put Nyx and Darkshade to take the decision to leave their role.

@[CM]Parex the rules was pretty clear, if you get a ban cant became a GS. i've never partecipate to the application since i got a lot of ban in past (before the merge).

• iGeneric i'm not sure about what im going to say but im pretty sure we will never have back Nyx and Darkshade, the problem of communication and the no respect that CMs/PMs have with GSs put Nyx and Darkshade to take the decision to leave their role.

@[CM]Parex the rules was pretty clear, if you get a ban cant became a GS. i've never partecipate to the application since i got a lot of ban in past (before the merge).

That is a good point, if we should not throw shade at players who did bad things in previous years, whats the point of not allowing players an application who had a previous ban even if temporary.

• I still dont quite understand why you're hiring GSes though. As far as i know, 4 really good, knowledgeable ones left recently because they were fed up with the fact that no matter how many times they've tried communicating with the gf staff, they were just ignored. You guys still undermine the lot of them, and refuse to communicate properly, ie: forbidden item releases on tables which were definitely put up out of desperation and with pure intent (it was no accident), with not so much an explanation. Maybe if you listened to the GSes...hmmm...You want us to spend but you refuse to listen to what we want. Okay.

EDIT: I also love how your list consists of people whom i never even see helping people out in chat. Ever. Are generally hidden from sight most times, and only log on to clay. Such a garbage list. You drove 4 perfectly good GSes out for...these people? lel.

That is a good point, if we should not throw shade at players who did bad things in previous years, whats the point of not allowing players an application who had a previous ban even if temporary.

This is dumb. Players are human, and they can do this thing called "learning from mistakes". We dont fire CMs/PMs/APMs for being useless half the time, do we? No. *cough* forbidden item tables *cough*. Staff is unable to think on a wider scale and wont ever take criticism and they have the gall to judge other players. It's a joke.

• Mmmh talk for you, i would like to fire CMs and PMs after all they have done..

But i read the rules and the requirement and one of those say:

• Have a clean history - not previously banned or have behaviour issues with staff or the community.

That’s one of the reason that i didnt partecipate to GS application, probably I’ll be picked as GS if ive done it since i talk italian and seems is one of the best requirement this time.

• As one of the applicants on the list, and after reading some of your comments, I can understand your frustration. I've been playing this game 8+ years and still have not reached lvl 100 on a toon yet. That's fine I'm working on it. I am primary based on pvp channel because it's quieter and easier to grind without lots of people around. I do help people regularly where I can with the knowledge I have gained over the years. I'm also on daily. Yes I'm unknown to most of you because I've always stayed within in my guild helping others or new players that have just joined and need a hand with low level dungeons and information, some even join the guild I'm in because of it, some don't. Try to understand just because you don't know someone doesn't mean they are a bad person or don't wish to help. One of the reasons I wished to be a GS was to give back to you all who helped me including previous GS's who we all miss dearly. Even if I don't make GS all you have to do is give me a whisper and I'd be more than happy to help where I can. My characters are in my signature, so feel free to give me a whisper in game or you can easily message me on discord Kitty#9171. I'm always online via discord.

<xMoonlightx>/<Moonlighter>

KittySai - Gearmaster

Kittyl- Cleric

KittyI - Soon to be Necro

KittySaion - Time Traveller

• As one of the applicants on the list, and after reading some of your comments, I can understand your frustration. I've been playing this game 8+ years and still have not reached lvl 100 on a toon yet. That's fine I'm working on it. I am primary based on pvp channel because it's quieter and easier to grind without lots of people around. I do help people regularly where I can with the knowledge I have gained over the years. I'm also on daily. Yes I'm unknown to most of you because I've always stayed within in my guild helping others or new players that have just joined and need a hand with low level dungeons and information, some even join the guild I'm in because of it, some don't. Try to understand just because you don't know someone doesn't mean they are a bad person or don't wish to help. One of the reasons I wished to be a GS was to give back to you all who helped me including previous GS's who we all miss dearly. Even if I don't make GS all you have to do is give me a whisper and I'd be more than happy to help where I can. My characters are in my signature, so feel free to give me a whisper in game or you can easily message me on discord Kitty#9171. I'm always online via discord.

I do not think they have a big issue with you, most of the current people on the list are inexperienced in terms of the game and a majority are above bellow 86, not known in game, or never even seen before. However level does not mean you are incapable of learning or reading provided tools and the guides. I think the players are more upset about the applicants who have provided a negative gaming experience or set a bad example in the server in terms of behavior. Yes we do need certain people for GS who do show a passion and support for the game, but we also need the ones who are willing to put themselves on the line to improve our community.

So do you expect the community to "accept" you as GS based purely on good faith? No one said that you're a bad person, what we're saying is that there is absolutely no validation out there of your eligibility or capability to become a GS. We've seen nothing from you in-game (not even your name), you have literally 2 forum posts as of this time (I'm not even active on forums and have more posts than you), no significant GF Discord activity, no involvement with the community; the list goes on. Remember that your GS tag makes you a representative of the whole EN community, so if your community involvement is only limited to your guildmates, then you better stay off GS because these tags are for the whole lot of GF, not just that little portion of the game you call guildmates.

I will end my rant with this quote from our lord and savior Itachi, which pretty much summarizes what I've said:
    FpaVgi3.png

So do you expect the community to "accept" you as GS based purely on good faith? No one said that you're a bad person, what we're saying is that there is absolutely no validation out there of your eligibility or capability to become a GS. We've seen nothing from you in-game (not even your name), you have literally 2 forum posts as of this time (I'm not even active on forums and have more posts than you), no significant GF Discord activity, no involvement with the community; the list goes on. Remember that your GS tag makes you a representative of the whole EN community, so if your community involvement is only limited to your guildmates, then you better stay off GS because these tags are for the whole lot of GF, not just that little portion of the game you call guildmates.

I will end my rant with this quote from our lord and savior Itachi, which pretty much summarizes what I've said:
    FpaVgi3.png

I think the picture itself summarized it better than we all did together.
    Kitty I do hope however, it doesn't come across as if people in general directly do not want you to be a GS. If anything, yes, I guess we both can agree that it's normal we are skeptical about you, and other people. With you, it's because to many of us, you're relatively unknown person. With other applicants, it may the be same, but there's also negative past and present tied to them that matters a lot, and bothers people. That is not your case, so don't worry. If you make it through, I'm sure you will have enough room to prove yourself to the rest of community. :thumbup:

i'm not sure about what im going to say but im pretty sure we will never have back Nyx and Darkshade, the problem of communication and the no respect that CMs/PMs have with GSs put Nyx and Darkshade to take the decision to leave their role.

I like that this point has been thrown out there. You know, you have to understand that you have set certain rules for applications. To be specific, as mentioned above,

• Have a clean history - not previously banned or have behavior issues with staff or the community.

I can instantly pin point a name that has behavior issues through the whole time and it has not changed, both with staff and with community. I think the no ban rule is a bit harsh, though. I am firm believer that people can change, at least to some degree maybe. However, you cannot first implement rule, where you pretty much state that your whole history matters, and then disregard that statement here, saying bashing for things from 2013 is irrelevant argument. Either your past matters, or it doesn't. You have to make up your mind on that next time, because publishing short list like this, is indirectly a spit to the face to all the applicants you have denied, all the people who didn't apply to begin with based on your rules, and to all the players who may have to deal with incompetent Game Sages.

I remember when I was around 12 years old and began my adventure in this game, and first heard of the term Game Sage, I imagined this dorky middle aged go-to person that people like and accept as community, and the Game Sage in return had very positive bond with the community overall, of course tied with a lot of knowledge and passion for the game. You know, basically walking wikipedia, but in person. I have met Game Sages like that, even CMs, and I am grateful that we had them around. For me, it's important that the value of the tag remains the way they left it years ago, and keeps getting enhanced by the new generation, not decaying. I think it's safe to say, after almost 9 years, It's very hard for me to say that I feel the same excitement . I do not think it always have to be like that, though, maybe this situation can recover.

You can talk to us. We do not bite. A lot of us grew up in this small community.
    This short list is a bit of a mess, and could have been avoided easily. I am glad to see the feedback form has been published, that is a good step forward. But I think it's reasonable that people are upset. I see you saying that you reviewed the applicants and their connections, but it doesn't seem like that to the people who play this game daily for years.

Hopefully, the right people will get selected and will outperform our expectations. For all the less known applicants - By all means, if you make it in, and prove me and everyone else that you are competent, nothing would make me happier than that. I do hope for that sincerely. And hopefully, the next time there's gonna be GS apps, it's gonna be handled in much better manner.

• Gear   Awssum   God You make very valid points. And you have all given me at least some confidence, I've been around a long time I've seen good and bad of both the staff and GS's. All I was asking is a chance to prove myself, and yeah I don't use forum a whole lot to post anything I usually just read around the forum. And I am around on discord, just don't talk much on there, at least at the moment. Unknown people are scary you don't know if you will like them or hate them, if they can do what they say or can't live up to the exceptions you have. But as I said before I'm around if anyone needs help GS tag or not.

<xMoonlightx>/<Moonlighter>

KittySai - Gearmaster

Kittyl- Cleric

KittyI - Soon to be Necro

KittySaion - Time Traveller

• I am all in for giving people a new change, and there is most certainly not a personal attack towards you Kitty . The only thing for most of the community is that the timing of this list, with the departure of most of the previous GS's that actually were really good ( like Kyorai, Nyx, Darkshade). We feel that the GM's are pretty much doing whatever they want and don't listen to the community at all.

Where previous Game Sage Applications had people applying that were overqualified to be a sage but didnt make it due to minor issues doesnt seem a problem anymore. Now basically anyone that can speak a little bit of english/german/italian can be a Game Sage.

I apolegize if the posts sound like an attack to a person, but i firmly believe that also the recommendation of a Game Sage should be Lvl. 100. As i said before, much of the game is only meant for 81+ , and therefor lvl 100s are most likely to have issues with certain things. And for the 10 new players that join the game maybe every month, we dont really need a Game Sage for that, as Kitty said before there are guilds for them to help them. We should get a bigger organ of Game Sages, and i think that it is also probably best if every big guild gets at least 1 GS for a quick communication to GM's.

• Bullshit.

I clearly remember one of the listed here randomly turned on pvp mode and attacked me while I'm just peacefully trying to map grind, minding my own business. After he killed me, started to BM me in chat.

I can't speak for all the applicants here, but I know for certain one of them don't belong here.

+20 lvl100 player shouldn't be picking on a lvl90 player who is just trying to farm some exp.

• Real Die Uncharted Unfortunately, this is not a reason to not be a GS. The PvP channel is there for Player vs. Player battles, as the channel name itself says. Even a GS has the right to kill players, even though a GS should probably not do it, it is still a part of the game. Simply put it like this, it is your responsibility that you get attacked in PvP channel, not that of anyone else. Should you not want to get attacked go to another channel.

Now bashing players after one is killed is on the other hand unsportsmanlike, but is also a part of this gaming community. You think there is ever a PvP match or battle that goes without any "BM chat"? Some of the best and most knowledgable players in this game do these 'BM stuff' when they are PvPing, but outside of that they are probably the best people you have met.

I think its good what Parex tried to say, that any recent mistakes should count for picking a GS, and not mistakes that happened literally months and months ago. People can change and some of them really should deserve at least a shot. I'm not saying they should be a GS already and get to learn from there, but lets just make the applications and requirements a little bit higher so that not everyone can get to be one. As GS you are basically the 'go-to-person' for everyone ingame. And I am really sorry to say, but basically as of now, I myself dont see any of the current GS's as a 'Go-to-person', which should basically be essential for the job.

• I think its good what Parex tried to say, that any recent mistakes should count for picking a GS, and not mistakes that happened literally months and months ago. People can change and some of them really should deserve at least a shot.

I know people can change but if you put in the rules what i wrote before (i'll repost again):

Have a clean history - not previously banned or have behaviour issues with staff or the community.

You CANT accept people that have a bad history in the game. Because or you apply that to everyone, and there is people that didnt partecipate to the application for this rules, or you remove this rules when you pubblic the rules for the current GS application.
    It's easy use the work done from someone else (GS Nyx) without read it and without apply the rules that there are wrote in it :D
    Next time for the GS application write something like:
    "We need some slave, be free to partecipate on it we will randomly pick people from the list
    P.S. we prefer german and italian"

• NoFe my dear, have you seen how long you can write here to spread negative feedback, and plus, on people you don't even know well?

I am sorry but that exactly what I don't want to see in my Team. I have nothing against you, but seriously, why you always go in this direction?

Also, don't worry guys, the applicants were checked and if a serious offense was committed it was a really long time ago and it was ONLY ONCE. And since then, they played it more cool.

So yes, let's forgive them for their sins "Hallelujah"! The only thing they should prove to the community is their motivation and desire to help others, that's all what matters here!

I will make sure personally that nobody in the new team spread negativity and that they help as much as they can on their favorite part of the "job", when they are available on their free time.

• first of all i'm the only one that didnt judge the people and i didnt give any negative feedback.
    p.s. "on people you dont even know well"
    nobody know this guys that apply for GS application, maybe 2-3 guys on 11 partecipant.
    And is not Nofe that is saying that, is all the replay that you recive here.
    secondary, if the rules say (and i'll report for the 3rd time):

Have a clean history - not previously banned or have behaviour issues with staff or the community.

is not important if is 1 time, 2 times, 10times. the rules say not previously banned, that mean if you get a ban you are out from the GS application; but yeah i can understand, is not something new do not respect your own rules.

Edit:

I read again all the comments of this thread and I do not think I have read even a positive feedback so I wonder why blame me to bring negativity when I was the only one not to give feedback (until now).

I only reported objective data, the rules were those and you did not respect it. But then again, it does not surprise me :D

• ''the rules were those and you did not respect it'', hmmm , coming from someone who is that committed to the Games's regulations, it does make a lot of sense.

Trolling aside, you look really concerned by this new GS topic.. Seriously, you should have applied, as I said before long-term reports could be skipped if you show enough motivation.

It was a good opportunity to show to everyone how good ideas you could have developed with us.

• "good ideas you could have developed with us." - Parex. I mean, if that's the case why haven't you take a look at the 'economy forum threat' that Dark wrote. Or basically done something with the issues players send them and of which I am sure of they forwarded them towards you. Let's be real, a GS sounds nice and cool but they can't make a difference, least not at this time.

Give us more transparency about why so many GS's lately stepped out of the team? Why so many players have gone less active (not gonna lie here, but the activity of the server is dropping)? This is also the reason why a lot of players haven't even heard about the players on the list, simply because this is what remains. I hope for this games sake that we all can listen to the community. We all love this game, we all want to see it flourish again but we all have different ideas on how to do so.

YES Parex is right about signing up for being a GS and at least try to make a change, but there is also this feeling with I think all of the players that reacted here that the Aeria Staff is kinda abadoning us. There have been forum posts in here that really require your attention and thoughts. Also discord messages are not being reacted on, and tickets take forever to react on. Our communication with the staff is minimalistic, and when they take forever to react to even small issues and don't react to bigger ones, that's what is the problem.

This GS forum post is probably a way for many players to let out their dissatisfaction with the Aeria Staff. I must say, this new patch ingame was actually a pretty big and good one. But there is also a lot of things that are lacking still and that the community has asked for for months. I really hope that all of you can give eachother a better chance, the community towards the staff but also the staff towards the community. Cause i feel that both are kind of disconnecting the last few months. There has been a lot more reactions towards this post than just Nofe his reactions. And yeah it is a real good step forwards that you guys made the online feedback form. But we need more. The game is its community, not its Game Masters.

To end this on a good note, I do wish all the applicants the best! Really hope that all of you get a good training and are willing to help out the community the best you can. If there is anything, I think most of us here would want to help out too :)

• Yeah im really interested into this topic, since i deeply care about this game. Do you believe you keep hearing from me because every time something doesnt work as planned i like to b**ch about it? No. I care for the wellbeing of a game I played for 7-8 years and get enraged by seeing it and its community treated poorly.
    Moreover, as probably you noticed, I'm a really active player of this community so is normal that I'm interested in the change that happened into the game/the community.
    I didnt apply for some reason, I want to be honest and the one about ban is one of the last reason.

• Also, don't worry guys, the applicants were checked and if a serious offense was committed it was a really long time ago and it was ONLY ONCE. And since then, they played it more cool.

So yes, let's forgive them for their sins "Hallelujah"! The only thing they should prove to the community is their motivation and desire to help others, that's all what matters here!

I will make sure personally that nobody in the new team spread negativity
    and that they help as much as they can on their favorite part of the "job", when they are available on their free time.

Gonna add my 5 cents to the highlighted parts, okay?

The first one - No, it wasn't long time ago as you claim, it's a very consistent behavior throughout years of playing from all the way in the past till recent days/weeks before GS application. I am not sure what you consider long time ago, it's a very vague statement, but I can reassure you that in general scope, you are incorrect about your judgement, and majority of people familiar with the person will give you this exact same opinion.

The second one - No, false. That is not the only thing that matters. You need someone who is respected by the community. No one is gonna listen or obey someone just because of 2 letters in front of their name and muting powers. If you put there someone who is as massively disliked by majority, you are just asking for further conflicts and troubles, thus shooting yourself in the foot. Just cause for a few days someone wants to help doesn't mean you instantly should put everything else to the side and let them do so.
    Also, riddle me this, okay? IF their motivation and desire to help is so big, what stopped them from doing so till now? Or why they attitude has suddenly seemingly changed from the moment applications are up. I do not buy it, sorry.

The third one - I think that's gonna be hard for you to do, judging from the fact you can only recognize negativity when it suits you, and you're hardly available at all to know these people or listen to them.

Look, I'm all up for this. But realize you're in quite a gamble now. If you ignore the players feedback and make a bad call here, you will just further undermine the already fragile connection between players and the company, and I can promise you the conflicts GSs will have to deal with won't be fun as well. If you need these people just to be your translators, it's 2019, there is technology that can replace them.

Think for yourself, how would you feel if you were a player, and I made hmm, I don't know, Aryzo a GS. But hey, I reviewed his past, and I am sure he has changed, so have fun, your opinion does not matter.

• Hi guys AmayaAkane here. Firstly I want to say, I didn't apply Gs for any reason other than I love this game and want to try to make a difference. I understand that you guys may not know anything about me, or who I am. That is my fault because I changed character names so often and even members of serenade lost track of who my demon was. I've also changed who my main is in the last six months to a character not many know about. However that doesn't change the fact that I have played the game since summer of 2009, I know a lot about the game.

As far as abusing my rights if i get GS, not likely to happen, I give plenty of warnings before I do anything and that is something I believe in doing. If you are annoying me personally in game or discord and you're not breaking the rules, I'll just pretend to log off and keep an eye out for people who need help. A bit Anti social i know.

I don't know who is the best candidate for GS, I'm not even going to try to claim or convince you i am, because you know what I'm a human who just loves this game. If I can make a difference that would be great, if I can't I'll be disappointed but that's ok too. I'll just continue to play the game i love.

• Guys, for the moment, they are really good souls and energy who have been interviewed.

Process is still on, I am really confident we will have a really diversifies and helpful team soon.

I will make sure that they are focus on Events first things and will help them to make it possible.

It is promising.

As AmayaAkane said, it doesn't matter the past, or the reputation of the Game Sages, as long as you will to improve the game experience of the game.

I remind you that the 1st role and will of the AG staff is to keep the game you love sustainable and make sure you can access it in the better conditions.

I close the topic now, because all was said and you made your Points iGeneric, Nofe95, God. I m not agreed with all but I heard it.