[Guide] Candy and robots, Hawk Gege's

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• Hey! Following Diamondgem example and seeing that some have problems with this quest Im going to share this guide with all of you. This seasonal event can be found on Jale with NPC Helper Hawk (205, 328).

You can took two quest from Hawk but the one for the "Candy and robots.." quest line is: L15. Hawk's Near Collapse (REP).

Ut1znLU.jpg?1

Then you have to talk with the General Store Owner's Daughter Ledisia (160, 184) and Joseph (237, 169) to complete this quest.

1f0iGkGb.jpg?1   tSqu5wpb.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/BWaXQ21.jpg?1BWaXQ21.jpg?1With this you can complete the first part of the quest and the "Kids these days" buff you can take L15. Sweeten the Pot (REP).

FWKENvl.jpg?1

This quest give you "Hawk's Super Candy and with it you go back to Ledisia.

8cVLYO1.jpg?1You select:

1. Hey girl! and get "Oh mister nice man, ever hear of Stranger Danger?" buff.M7Fdn7qs.jpg?1
    2. With the previus buff you select I'm not some weirdo (If the char's a male) or I am not some quirky girl! (if the char's a female) and get "Ease her worries" buff, you have to stacks it 5 times. (is the lover-skill-alike icon)vRrJRIus.jpg?1
    3. With the "Ease her worries" stacked 5 times you can, finally, give her the candy with Do you want some candy? option.

IDOCd3c.jpg?1With all that you obtain the Diary and can complete the second part of this quest and "Ungle Gege's" buff allow you to tale L15. Dream of the Little Warrior (REP). The last quest of the line.

8HIjVVK.jpg?1

DY4bshN.jpg?1This quest give you a blueprint "Robotol Blueprint" (You can found the blueprint in your backpack). As the detail said, the material can be fount at Steam Mine Mountain (421, 326) in front of Yalashy.

LqKkmW6.jpg?1

These little thingys that shoulnt be here (?)

Titanium Lavarock drop Titanium Pebbles, you need 5 of these. Then you go back to Jale, and find the alchemist to synthesize the Robotol.

rItTyVL.jpg?1

7TaSP3s.jpg?1With the Robotol Summoning Stone you go to Joseph, the child. Use the Stone and then talk with him selecting "Good boy, here's a Robotol for you!"

taHKOkVs.jpg?1VlMuU0bs.jpg?1

You can complete and get the "Hawk Gehe's Delight" buff for 3 hours.

5A14Dqk.jpg?1

That's all for now. I wish this help you all n.n/