Is Predator Class Still Relevant?

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• A long time ago I made a 78 SS alt and I found it a pretty cool class. Now I kinda want to fund this char to endgame and idk too much about the class, but somehow it feels a bit lacking to other classes?

Now being an alt char I didn't PvP too much to have a full PvP set, but I will grind for it if its endgame is good. I'm also not sure if Predators are good more in PvE or PvP cos in my experience, I had difficulty killing other players even with +18 gun, triple swords, etc. And that I heard a friend say at 100 they can't kill anyone? In PvE well, they have the melee-ranged gimmick.

There's also the Gunner class (haven't played it yet) that style is kinda like Predator? Or is it just a better version of this class?

And lastly, does a melee Predator build work? I see a lot of dmg increases on later gears and masteries, but do they have to rely on attack speed procs to get max speed or can they get it by passives?

Thanks for reading, just wanted more knowledge about this class before I actually decide to dump funds into it. 8o

• It's as relevant as you want it to be, it has a higher learning curve though. Gunner is a range class but its a little different, its less bulky but it hits way harder. With the introduction to VFS items, like the focus ring and some of the special rune stones im sure gunner or predator can be as good depending on the skill level of the user.

• It's as relevant as you want it to be, it has a higher learning curve though. Gunner is a range class but its a little different, its less bulky but it hits way harder. With the introduction to VFS items, like the focus ring and some of the special rune stones im sure gunner or predator can be as good depending on the skill level of the user.

gunner is also more boring than preditor imo

• For someone that actually tried to make an Predator to endgame, i can say; it all depends on what is your goal in GF. Do you want to solo dungeons? Nah, Predator wont be your thing. Do you want to kill people in PvP? Predator wont be your thing. Do you like to grind and sell Plvl? Predator is extremely good! Do you like to capture chrystals / be support class? Predator is extremely good. Keep in mind, even though many players do not want to play a predator, the class is still a huge benefactor in certain modes, like GvG Jale or Kaslow. Also, a predator on lvl 100 (with pvp set) can get permanent mongoose buff, which gives damage reduce, invonerablility to stunn and evade. This makes the class extremely tanky, especially since you can use purple equipment after the procs used.

Now in my opinion, to really accelerate with a predator, you will need a lot of VFS items. Those costs literal millions of gold right now. Certainly the predator class isnt dead, but it needs a lot to be considdered good. If you want a challenge? Go try make it the best you can. If you just want a cheap class to lvl to 100 and use easily, focus on another class!

Hope this was helpfull :)