Meet Your Game Sages <3

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• !!!!SPRITE MESSENGERS!!!!

Let's give a warm welcome to the GS team!

JEVP.gif

[GS]Mika ; [GS]Rikka ; [GS]Koi ; [GS]Noise ; [GS]Chibu ; [GS]Pachi ; [GS]Yami

& the lovely females of the group [GS]Tsuki & [GS]Fae

Below, you can read a bit about each GS and what they like to do ~

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

• kKiRkwV.png

GS Name [GS]Fae
    Gender Female
    Age 21
    Country United States
    Job Marketer
    Guild N/A

Who Am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia for about 8 years. I really like to eat all food really, especially anything sweet. (AKA Reese's Peanut Butter Cups). I started watching Darling in the FRANXX and consider it my favorite anime. I really like all things fantasy & my favorite mythical creature are..... *drumrolls* faeries! I also love foxes, and I have a very cute fox tattoo. I mainly play Grand Fantasia, but I also like to play VRChat. If I am not online in game you can find me on discord @Fae#6293.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hobbies

Playing Grand Fantasia
    Digital Art & Sketching
    Makeup
    Video Games LOL

What I Like About Grand Fantasia

Costumes!! Costumes!! Costumes!!
    Sitting by Kaslow Bank ;)
    Events <3
    VFS & Dungeons
  • GS.png

GS Name [GS]Rikka
    Gender Male
    Age 21
    Country SWE
    Job GS
    Guild LastDefense

Who am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia for 9ish years. so far i have not that much to say about myself all thou you can ask me anything you want to know and ill do my best to answer it. to many fave foods so cant name just one, my name says most of it but i picked the name from the anime Chuunibyou, my fave animal is Wolf hense part of the reason i play as an Druid now adays. what other games do you play? umm.. Grand Fantasia Grand Fantasia and so i dont forget Grand Fantasia WHAT IS YOUR DISCORD? [GS]Rikka#6343 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? In The Shadows by The Rasmus

Hobbies

Grand Fantasia
    Grand Fantasia
    Singing
    Grand Fantasia

Helping Players in what ever
    Playing with friends
    Doing events
    Haveing fun in towns
  • 674f7f43a45c035d4f1198569b1828fa.png

GS Name [GS]Koi
    Gender Male
    Age 20
    Country US
    Job N/A
    Guild N/A

Who Am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia for 10 years. I've only played one class for 10 years and I finally swapped to a new one (MM). My favorite food is any way you can prepare chicken, My favorite anime is Tokyo Ghoul, My favorite animal Koi fish ofc. Other games I play are Overwatch, CSGO, and LOL. My favorite song as of right now has to be Juice Wrld - Robbery.If you ever need to contact me my discord is Koi#8286.

Hobbies

Video games
    Cooking
    Working out
    Sleeping

Meeting Players
    P v E
    Costumes
    Build Testing
  • UbbOJx6.png

GS Name [GS]Noise
    Gender Male
    Age 22
    Country PH
    Job Professional Freeloader
    Guild Oof

Who Am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia for 9 years. I only got back into the game late 2018 from a year long hiatus. My favorite food is bacon ♥. Please watch the Monogatari Series, Kaiki is best girl. I'm a cat guy but I'd never deny a good dog. Aside from Grand Fantasia, I also play Overwatch, League of Legends, RIP Heroes of the Storm, a lot of JRPGs, Kantai Collection and competitive Neko Atsume. My favorite songs at the moment is a triple tie between Don't Think Twice by Utada Hikaru from Kingdom Hearts 3, Connected (Yours Forever), the OST/Trailer song for Tetris Effect and Komm, süßer Tod, The End of Evangelion OST. You can message me on discord at Pixel00ac#1196 :)

Hobbies

Video Games
    Napping
    Weeb stuff
    Making memes. Sometimes

PVE content
    Cosmetics
    GRINDING LOL
    The aesthetic of the entire game
  • Fckt1D0BSL2yVCERGBtC2g.png?width=371&height=437

GS Name [GS]Chibu
    Gender Male
    Age 18
    Country Switzerland
    Job N/A
    Guild »Rebirth«

Who Am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia for 9 years, if you want to get my love send me cookies ^-^. I really love Cookies , also i love to watch anime specially something like The seven deadly sins. If im bored i play League of Legends with my premade but basically thats it. But dont worry if im not online in GrandFantasia you always can pm me on discord Chibu o/#2762 as long as you see me online i will answer as soon as possible, so feel free to pm me when ever you want <3

Hobbies

GrandFantasia
    Watching anime
    listening music
    talking with friends

VFS with friends
    Testing my limits
    love to grind to 100
    trolling around with people
  • bkJndRo.png

GS Name [GS]Pachi
    Gender Male
    Age 22
    Country Italy
    Job Student
    Guild UltimaFF

Who Am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia for 7 years. I'm a student and i love music :D . My favorite Anime is Naruto and i love all the animals especially Dog and Cat. I also play League Of Legends from 5 years, i love it but Grand Fantasia is in my hearth. If i'm Offline on Grand Fantasia you can contact me on Discord: PASQUALE.#6067. My favorite song at the moment is Legends Never Die (LoL).

Hobbies

Playing Saxophone
    Listening music
    Grand Fantasia
    League Of Legends

Play with friends
    Doing Arena
    Teamwork
    All the Guild War
  • moonsit.JPG

GS Name [GS]Tsuki
    Gender Female
    Age 27
    Country USA
    Job Student
    Guild LastDefense

Who Am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia since open beta. I love anime and manga and I'm currently studying for a university psychology BA major. My favorite anime is Black Butler and my favorite manga is The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross by Arina Tanemura. If I'm not gaming, then I am creating Anime Music Videos~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ggGtIGFCXdnLyLH347BFw

My favorite animals are Foxes, Cats, Wolves, Dogs

WHAT OTHER GAMES DO YOU PLAY? Depends but generally if its not grand fantasia, its usually a indie pixel psychological horror game ^ - ^

WHAT IS YOUR DISCORD? Tsuki#9563 Feel free to bug me anytime <3 I love chatting

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? Bury A Friend - Billie Eilish

Hobbies

Making AMVs and Letsplays on my youtube channel
    Writing stories and roleplays
    Enjoys playing indie horror games when not on GFO

Questaholic I want more Q-Q
    The fun people :D
    The beautiful yet complicated landscape of Ilya
  • lKcRHBg.png

GS Name [GS]Mika
    Gender Male
    Age 21
    Country US
    Job Retail/Student
    Guild N/A

Who Am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia for 8 years. I'm a university student working two retail jobs. In my free time I like to watch anime and play games, more specifically MMO's. My passion is game design, I aspire to be a dev one day. I'm always open to discussions and creative ideas. You can catch me on discord Mika#3636. I also stream when I can, follow me here: https://www.twitch.tv/divamika

Hobbies

Music
    Game Design & Programming
    Anime & Cosplay
    Video Games

Dungeons
    Fashion
    Classes
    Grinding
  • eXQaVbl.png

GS Name [GS]Yami
    Gender Male
    Age 29
    Country Puerto Rico
    Job Phantom
    Guild »Rebirth«

Who Am I?

I've been playing Grand Fantasia since open beta. I like playing games like Dragon Age, Witcher, my favorite game series is Persona. Watching anime is what i like to do most of the time, too many to say each. My discord name is
    Andeh#7780.

Hobbies

Playing Piano
    Watching movies with my brother
    Playing games with friends
    Chilling when I get free time

Anime theme
    Friends I made overtime
    The sprite crafting system
    Four