Goodbye from PM Morgoth <3

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• Hello Sprite Messengers :)

After almost 5 years, I decided that I will conclude my adventure with Aeria / Gamigo and so from next monday I will not be the PM in charge of Grand Fantasia anymore.

As PMs, our job in mostly done behind the curtains, so to most of you this will be just "yea a guy we never met is leaving the boat, bye dude!"... apart from maybe few experienced players that might still remember me around as GM Morgoth or during the GF World Tournament.

I'm not type the of guy that likes to beat around the bush, I had incredible moments during my years here, but many disappointments as well. I'm a gamer myself (and I've played GF sooo much in the past years) and I've to admit that being on the other side is not as great as it might seem.

For how many projects we have been able to kick-off (The WT itself which was A LOT OF FUN, patches, bug fixing, the new classes names post... just to name few) there's at least double of the projects that got frozen or blocked due to reasons that are out of our hands. Or even project that we had to publish without being enthusiastic about them.

I know that sometimes we've been able to meet your needs, and sadly, more than few times we let you down... Every single time that happened, trust me, our gamer side was disappointed as much as you people.

I would like to thank you all for this amazing time. One of the things that I missed the most, since I became a PM, was to be in contact with you, my dear players and Game Sages. The amount of fun we had together during events in the past and the times we have been able to laugh and have fun together is something I will treasure forever :)

I'd like to give a special thanks to our Game Sages... past and current GSs... you have been GREAT! So many times you had to help the GMs and so many times you supported this community, I'm proud of you all and I've missed talking with you all so much!

It has been my greatest honor to be your GM first, then your PM and a fellow player in the past.

Mechium will take over the position and lead the project, he was my old Assistant few months ago, you might remember him. I can tell you that he is a passionate player and one of the most skilled colleagues I've ever had. There's so much stuff we have been working on and he will be able to deliver you and follow up!

Apart from him the whole team will stay the same:

- DarthBear our precise and skilled APM!
    - GM Alikar the only GM that can be working on 4 different servers at the same time!
    - GM Maddog one of our oldest and most expert team member
    - GM Parex the king of memes, ruler of trolls and love
    - GM Saya the lady of our team and a real ticket machine
    - GM Tuorzel the nerdest of our team, our PvP expert!

Wish you all the very best, keep being awesome <3

PM Morgoth aka Massimo

• Thanks for the heartfelt message Morgoth. We had lots of awesome and memorable moments together especially with the GFWT and all! It's definitely hitting me hard seeing you leave.
    I was proud and always will be proud to have had you as a GM, PM, and a fellow player too! As you mentioned, unfortunately not everything is in your hands to implement, but that doesn't take away the fact you've done a lot for GF and tried your best to satisfy the players' requests.
    Continue your journey as a gamer Morgy! You know our Discords and you've been a GF player yourself, so don't be a stranger!

~Nadeen/Nene <3

• Thanks for the all the work you've done, it was nice to be able to have in-depth conversations about the game and hopefully they helped and lead somewhere - hopefully Mechium will be able to pick up where you left off.

Best of luck with everything and to the future!

I'd like to give a special thanks to our Game Sages... past and current GSs... you have been GREAT! So many times you had to help the GMs and so many times you supported this community, I'm proud of you all and I've missed talking with you all so much!

And right back at 'ya!

• I'm speechless and heartbroken. As one of the new GS's, i'm only around for 5 months and we didn't speak much, but I knew that behind every event, every special alchemy, every question and every situation we had, you were behind it, supporting the team and leading us to the best solution. I truly wish you the best on your new endeavor, even though you were the first person ever to call me a "noob", you're forgiven.

Wishing you lots of love, and hoping to see you around as a player again in Sanctum. You will be very missed.

<3

• But morgy. I'm going to be missed being calling urchin by you. :( Being a GS while you were around was mostly fun. Wish we had that good moment one last time.

• Morgoth

Bye Dude, that I bet don't even remember me, but it's ok. We shall see when we see in this life or another life some day. and I torment you for not remembering me, but we had some good times before. thanks for being a pretty cool PM. look forward to meeting the new PM incoming, Introduce Us to them. lets make friends and continue having fun brother. keep it real, and stay safe. peace up m8.

• Bye bye boi! see you soon!

(Torna a farci un saluto in game, o su TS! Possiamo sparlare insieme di GF oramai----)

WE WILL MISS THE GFWT :((((

• But morgy. I'm going to be missed being calling urchin by you. :( Being a GS while you were around was mostly fun. Wish we had that good moment one last time.

As our porcupine said !! I recently came back to game when started as our PM. I missed the times when u were our gm, i enjoyed our time working along side with you (btw its GSNeko). You always troll me, saying you dont like cats, we all know that's impossible !!

On a serious note, I wish you all the best on ur new adventures !! You will be missed and remember in the GF community.

*waves sadly*

• I'll miss you Morgy! From your times as an enthusiastic GFWT host to your duties as a PM I'm confident you've given it your best.

I understand that not everything that players and even the GM team wants are things that can be brought to the game, but I can admire the effort that has been put in by both you and the GF team to make it happen.

Anything that you're looking forward to?

All the best in your future endeavours!

walmazi/Ishan.

• Bye Bye Morgy! You'll be missed for sure! Good luck with everything you have planned and the rest you don't. Hopefully you'll keep playing the game and stay in touch, I'm sure that everyone would love to see you around still even as a regular player again ^^

All the best \o/

From the random Kitty