In an attempt to enhance your PvP and gaming experience, we have worked on some rules to bring some clarity in what is allowed and what isn't.
Please keep in mind that we are an active community and rules can change at any time. In case of a rule change, we will post an update to this thread to keep you informed.
- Dual logging is not allowed in any of the following: any of the 3 arena, Territory War, Guild War, Trial Maze, Hall of Judgment.
- Kill Trading is not allowed in any type of arena. It is considered an exploit and will be handled accordingly.
- Crystal Swapping between 2 or more players is not allowed. It is considered an exploit and will be handled accordingly.
- Rigged matches Rigging matches is not allowed. This means an agreement between teams to allow the other side to win is considered ranking manipulation and exploitation.
- Bad language Players are not forced to endure insults and rage messages. While taunting in itself is not forbidden, please keep in mind that repeated taunting of a player can easily turn into harassment and will be treated as such.
- Anti-game Regularly, we can see players who, being in opposite teams, but part of the same guild, or being friends and lovers, give favorable treatment in arena. This kind of behaviour is considered unsportsmanlike conduct and is punishable! Similarly for the exchange of crystals with the opposing team!
- Harassment Some players who get killed regularly tend to threaten other players. Threatening players or making repeated taunts is primarily harassment and is obviously subject to a penalty.
- Buffs Some players get buffs from other players higher level than them, before entering arena. For example a 80 Prophet giving attack, defense and critical rate buffs on a lvl 40. This is not allowed. Do not enter arena with buffs from players that are in a different level bracket than you are. This does not apply for lover buffs.
- Ganking If more players decide to team up and kill someone from the opposing team, that is allowed. If you do not want to find yourself in this situation, then arenas are not made for you! Also, if you only want to face one player at a time, you are reminded that you have at your disposal the "challenge to a duel" option, when you click on a player.
- Pulling and pushing Player can aquire some skill to push or to pull their opponents, or doing so with the use of certain weapons. It is true that it’s not always pretty but still, this is not sanctionable! This also applies if someone gets pulled or pushed within the range of guardian bits in Kaslow Guild War.
- Rooting and bit spamming They are both allowed. For example chain locking a player near a crystal that is about to explode in Sprite Battlefield, or rooting a players that got Dragon buff in Hellfire Battleground.
- Spawn killing/camping is something the players are responsible for themselves. After spawning, a buff is applied to the player that should allow them to get to a safe location in time.