[Guide] Saphael Trivia

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• Here is a complete list of the Saphael Trivia letters.

The list on this thread will appear as shown from Adventure Log's History tab.

[Kaslow, llya, Jale, Elsaland, Blue Bay, Other Areas, Deepfathom]

**Some NPCs, Bosses, or random boxes for the trivia may be searched up from the Map's search bar menu function (Hit [M] and click on the arrow on the top window to search for either a NPC or monster)

If you need to see a specific area or trivia letter name -> hit the CTRL & F (buttons on your keyboard) to search what you are looking for.

This thread is a revamp of the other Saphael Trivia Guide thread.

Current Bugged Trivias:

• A hug Lie

Contributions - Credits & Thank You's:

Milo80 & lDolly (contribution to Jale's)

Kinetik07 (contribution to Kaslow's, Deepfathom's, and Other Areas - Time Rift)

14Mercy_sama (contribution to Kaslow's and Time Rift)

Maya1989 (contribution to Deepfathom's)

GSSukinei (Providing hints/walkthroughs)

GSBlade (Finding Egg & Bear claw for two trivias)

xJoce

NeIIeh

Amatsu

Seloria

Zwen

SayukiS2

[GS]konyo

NicoSomii

raorao

[GS]Meli

[GS]Reserve (contribution to llya, Elsaland, Blue Bay, Other Areas/Majority)

/Note(s)/

Please link back here and credit to [GS]Reserve//Zetsunai for the majority of guide, if you do post the guide elsewhere.

• Kaslow

• Letter name: Delicious Dried Fish

Map: Blue Bay

NPC: Farmer Cyer (416, 229)

Description: Talk to the NPC Cyer and select "Delicious mackerel?" - head over to the coords (500, 194). Speak to the NPC Mackerel Master (Note that the Fisherman NPC will only appear between 8pm-12am EST -the in-game server time) and exchange 1 Gold for a Premium Mackerel. Head back to Farmer Cyer, right click the item you have purchased from the Fisherman - you will complete the trivia after using the item. [You will acquire a Wind Dried Mackerel Flake item after completing the trivia. This item recovers 500-650 HP]

• Letter name: Hungry Mouths

NPC: General Store Owner Era (616,525)

Description: Buy a Blue Bay Apple (Royal Family Reputation 750) from Era and go next to the sunbird (645,500). <Voracious> Wee Sunbirds will spawn.

• Letter name: I just want to go to swim

Map:Blue Bay

NPC: Captain Landitt (463, 181)

Description: Talk to the NPC Captain Landitt and select the options “It’s hot, why not go to swim?” to receive the [Interrogate Landete with torture] status. – select the first option several times (About 5 times) then select the option “Swimming is really enjoyable!” to complete the trivia. (*Note that the status does stack up)

• Letter name: Ecological nurse

NPC: Old Man of the Islet Marcus (252, 413)

Description: Talk to the NPC Marcus and select “What’s so special about this island?” to receive the [Coral reef sightseeing plan] status. Roam over to (125, 333) to defeat the Coral Poacher monster to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Grueling Grilling

NPC: Traveling Merchant (412, 175)

Description: Go to the Traveling Merchant and purchase the item Cherry-Barbecued Tenderlion (Kaslow Royal Family Reputation – 750). Walk over to the fireplace area to complete the trivia. (Near 414, 160)

• Letter name: Curiosity Calls

NPC: Kaslow Portal Royal Special Agent (432, 188)

Description: Talk to the NPC Royal Special Agent and select “I want to spend 1 Gold to travel to the most mysterious place ever!” to complete the trivia. You will randomly be teleported near the NPC Landitt

• Letter name: Multi-Character Management

NPC: Farmer Cyer (417, 229) & Terminal Owner Atalienne (410, 221)

Description: Talk to the NPC Cyer and select “Have you ever thought about expanding your orchard?” to receive the [Consult with Atalienne] buff state – lasts for 10 min. Head over to Atalienne and select “You relay Cyer’s Predicament with the worm infestation” to acquire the item [Unhatched Egg]. Talk to Cyer again and select “I talked to Atalienne, and she gave me this…” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Just Passing Through

Map: Kaslow Plains

NPC: Butler Tomas (819, 659)

Description: Talk to the NPC Tomas and select “Have there been any recent threats to the mansion?” to receive [Handy Help] buff state – lasts for 5mins. Head over to the location (774, 728), wait a bit for <Shady> Shadrach to appear – defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The Legendary Forest Fairy

Map: Sprites’ Forest

NPC: Adventurer Jody (127, 478)

Description: Talk to the NPC Jody and select “Any new discoveries lately?” to receive the [Monster Mayhem] buff state – lasts 10 min. Head over to (467, 318) to complete the trivia. [The Forest Fairy will appear for a few moments]

• Letter name: Drill

Map: Belcar Plateau

NPC: Outpost Officer William (340, 205)

Description: Talk to the NPC William and select “How do you normally train your subordinates?” to acquire the item [Giant Ape Transformation Potion]. Use the potion at (353, 162) to transform into an ape – lasts for 10 min. Roam around the soldiers to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Blueflame

Map: Plague Forest

NPC: Sorceress Juliet (762, 701)

Description: Talk to the NPC Juliet and select “You look frustrated. What’s wrong?” to acquire the item [Magic Bottle]. Use the bottle at (623, 357) for it to become the item [Bottled Blueflame] – <Blueflame Believer> will also spawn out after you obtain the item. Head back to Juliet and select “is this what you’ve been looking for?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Mother's Needle and Thread

NPC: Duchess Francis (846,702)

Description: Talk to Francis and select "Hand-knitted clothing" to receive the item Knitted Shooter Jacket. Talk to Russell (733.454) and select "It's really cold."

• Letter name: Don't Bet on it

Monster: <Mysterious Water Monster> Transformation Chest (738,353)

Description: Attack Transformation Chest to receive Fish Monster Transformation Potion. Right click the item from your inventory, talk to Tido (781, 268) and select "Nothing in the world can scare me."

• Letter name: Territory Patrol

NPC: Kaslow Guard (447, 272)

Description: Talk to the NPC Kaslow Guard and select “Anything I can do for you?” to receive the [Carlso Patrol Team] buff (it’s needed to complete the trivia) – proceed to the NPC Tido (781,268) and select the option “Anything strange around here?” – head over to the NPC Russel (736, 453) and select the same option. Then proceed to the NPC Tomas and select the same option to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: A Drink before I go on//Pause That Refreshes

NPC: Defense Soldier Magellan

Description: Proceed to the Traveling Merchant to purchase 5 Mid-Ether then talk to the NPC Magellan and select “It’s so hot, would you like some icy drinks?” - you will then complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Who Needs to Aim?

NPC: Hunter Lean (468, 314), Ranger Russell (736, 453)

Description: Talk to the NPC Lean and select “Pick up Russell’s Poisoned Bow” to receive the item [Poisoned Bow]. Head over to the NPC Russell and select “This bow will improve your accuracy!” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Goblin Gawker

NPC: Soldier of Official Mansion Asak (922, 694)

Description: Talk to the NPC Asak and select “What do goblins really look like?” to acquire the item [Goblin’s Favorite Food]. Head over to the location (770, 729), right click the item to summon the monster Goblin Dunce – kill it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Let's be Friends

Map: Sprite's Forest

NPC: Sprite Cyerfu (257,713)

Description: Buy a Magic Honey-Glazed Biscuit(you usually have at least a stack anyway), talk to Cyerfu, and select "My treat"

• Letter name: Unprecedented Request

Map: Sprite's Forest

NPC : <Sprite Battle Master> Master Nanco 293:661

Description: Talk to Nanco and select the option: "Hit me hard"

• Letter name: Listen to the crying sea

NPC: N/a

Description: Go along the coast until you get a discovery - you’ll complete the trivia after several of these discovery about the crying sea.

• Letter name: Overconfident

NPC: <Sprite Battle Master> Master Nanco (295, 660)

Description: Talk to the NPC Nanco and select the options “Hit me hard” then “Too soft, one more punch!” to complete the trivia. (You’ll get the status [Provocation] from the first option)

• Letter name: Love is All Around

NPC: Adventurer Caret (120, 483)

Description: Talk to the NPC Caret and select “What do you think of Jody?” to receive the buff [Liar, Liar], lasts for 5 mins. Stack the [Liar, Liar] buff 5 times & then talk to the NPC again and select “Jody is really pretty, isn’t she?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Moonlight Mystery

NPC: Botanist Roy (488, 358)

Description: Talk to the NPC Roy and select “Look for the Moonflower from the dream” to acquire the item [Moonflower Seed]. Head over to the location (370, 137) and right click the item to complete the trivia. [A moonlight fairy will appear for a short time after using the item]

• Letter name: It Was You!

NPC: Secret Investigator (265,157)

Description: Talk to Secret Investigator and select "Let me help you investigate" to receive "Investigating" buff for 10 minutes. Talk to (highlight for spoilers: Waer (278,220) ) and select "Was it you? Spill it!"

• Letter name: Ape Friend

NPC: Sorcerer Waer (278,220)

Description: Talk to Waer and select "Give me an Ape Transformation Potion." to receive the Ape Transformation Potion. Right click the item from your inventory, talk to Antaro (297,112) and select "Grrrrrrrrrr..."

• Letter name: Haven’t you seen any villain before?

NPC: Mysterious Assassin (401, 101)

Description: Talk to the NPC Mysterious Assassin and select “Have you heard about “Shadowing Body-splitting” ‘ – you will then complete the trivia.

• Letter name: I have healthy knee

NPC: Mechanical Robot MOJO-100 (629, 410)

Description: Talk to the NPC Mechanical Robot MOJO-100 and select “Is your foot broken?” – you will then complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The Old Man and the Meteor

NPC: Astronomer Copernicus (627, 432), Privately Recruited Scientists Dash (92, 561)

Description: Talk to the NPC Copernicus and select “I think I just saw a meteor!” to acquire the buff [Out of this World], which lasts 10 mins. Head over to the NPC Dash and select “Say that’s not a meteor behind you, is it?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Cavalry Competence

NPC: Outpost Officer William (340, 205)

Description: Talk to the NPC William and select “I want to join the Kaslow Cavalry” to acquire the buff [Stand Firm], lasts 10 mins. Head over to the location (347, 157) to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Cupid for the Day

NPC: Knight Romeo (632,681)

Description: Talk to Romeo and select "Please help me" to receive Passionate Love Letter. Talk to Juliet (760,702) and select "Read the letter" to receive Juliet's Reply. Talk to Romeo and select "This is Juliet's response"

• Letter name: This is the Light

NPC: Traveling Merchant (340,293)

Description: Buy some Bern Potato Chips (Royal Family Reputation 12000), talk to Adventurer Myron (85,227), and select "I'm so hungry and so weak..."

• Letter name: The avengers

NPC: Scout Trooper (329, 614)

Description: Talk to the pile of bones Scout Trooper then select “(Touch this bone…)” – you will then receive the ‘Avenger’ status and transform into a skeleton. Kill varieties of the werewolves to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Land of not scared

NPC: N/A

Description: Head over to the coord of (656, 161) and tiny spider phantoms will spawn for a bit, kill all the tiny spiders to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The Grand Intervention

NPC: General Store Owner Benny (612,692) or Traveling Merchant, Fallen Drunk Foster the Thirteenth (643, 728)

Description: Head over to the General store/Traveling Merchant NPC and purchase 5 [Aged Pupae Medicinal Wine] - (Kaslow Royal Family Reputation 12000). Talk to the NPC Foster the Thirteenth and select “I’ve heard you can handle your drink” to acquire the buff [Sickly Sweet], lasts for 5mins. You will need to stack the buff 5 times. Talk to the NPC again and select “Looks like you’re about to fall over…” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Protesting Power

NPC: Adjutant Tukarnie (667, 733), Royal Lieutenant Charna (309, 205)

Description: Talk to the NPC Tukarnie and select “Give the Lieutenant a disciplinary letter” to acquire the item [Disciplinary Letter]. Head over to the NPC [Charna] and select “This is a letter from the soldiers” to complete the trivia.

• llya

• Letter name: Drops From Heaven

Map: Shell Hill

NPC: Dock Owner Ali (220, 203)

Description: Talk to the NPC Ali and select “Your employees tell me they’re happy to work here” to acquire the item [Bucket of Ice Water]. Use the item at (273, 196) to obtain the [All Soaked] buff state – lasts 10 min. Talk to Ali and select “The workers seem to appreciate cold water” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Arcane Offerings

Map: Moonlight Forest

NPC: Sorcerer Elina (472, 253)

Description: Talk to the NPC Elina and select “Heeey, how’s my favorite magic researcher?” to receive the [Ask about yesterday’s fireworks] buff state – lasts 10 min. Head over to (471, 289) to acquire [Rocket Science] buff state – lasts 10 min. Talk to Elina and select “Now is a good time to recount the fireworks success story” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Wood You Kindly

Map: Ancient Forest

NPC: Helper Tim (364, 891)

Description: Head over to (473, 614) and defeat the plant to acquire the item [Bundles of Wood]. Talk to the NPC Tim and select “Excuse me, somebody lost this. Is it yours?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The Sound of Science

Map: Black Swamp

NPC: Scientist Oz (410, 226)

Description: Defeat [Screwloose Giant]/[Skinstitch Giant] monsters until you obtain 3 [Soft Cotton] items. Talk to the NPC Oz and select “It looks like you’re conducting some fascinating research. Can I help?” to acquire the item [Experimental Transformation Potion]. Use the potion to complete the trivia. [You will enter into the [Skinstitch Giant] state (lasts for 1 min) after drinking the potion]

• Letter name: Wailing Wind

Map: Bone Reef Peninsula

NPC: General Store Owner Ilan (371, 932)

Description: Talk to the General Store NPC and select “…what’s up? Why are you looking at me like that?” to acquire the [Poetry Book] item. Head over to the location (281, 122) to complete the trivia

• Letter name: Delicious Matsuzaka Pork

NPC: Outpost Soldier Yuri (368, 440)

Description: Talk to Outpost Soldier Yuri and select "I'm hungry"

You will obtain the item Matsuzaka Pig Rope - to use it go to the coords (242, 492). You will obtain the status "Pig Walker" (You will have 5 mins) - to complete the task - head to the campfire (338, 470).

• Letter name: See You in the Next Life

NPC: Dock Owner Ali (220, 200)

Description: Talk to Dock Owner Ali and select "Longing for his son"

You must hunt Razorback Hog monsters to obtain the item Relic of Ali's Son that Ali seeks. Return to Dock Owner Ali to complete the quest.

• Letter name: The Revenge of Yoli

NPC: Outpost Soldier Yuri (368, 440)

Description: Talk to the NPC Yuri and select “It’s said that you fell on the ground when you were outside of the village?” to receive the item [Steamy jelly] then proceed to the coords (313, 489) and right click the item to summon the monster [Naughty Jelly King] – defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Gebuer Technology is not reliable

NPC: Alchemist Blair (382, 469)

Description: Talk to the NPC Blair and select “It’s said that you’ve got a special Sound stone?” to receive the item [Gebuer’s invincible sound stone] – proceed to the coords (377, 466) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Mmm, Crabby Patties!

NPC: Sprite Iyetta (397, 466), Traveling Merchant/General Store NPC, Alchemist Blair (382, 469).

Description: Talk to the NPC Iyetta and select “What happened to your face?” to acquire the item [Secret Crab Patty Recipe]. Head over to the traveling merchant or the general store NPC to purchase the item [Crispy Fried Shell Crab] - (llya Senate Reputation - 750) then head over to the alchemist NPC to craft the recipe. After crafting, you will acquire the item [Crab Burger Supreme]. Talk to Iyetta and select “Is this the Crab burger Supreme you wanted?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Shipyard Savior

NPC: Ship Repair Worker Brydi (248, 194)

Description: Talk to the NPC Brydi and select “I’ll help you get rid of the Jelly Rabbits!” to acquire 3 scented bags. Head over to the locations and use the bags at (229, 191), (258, 180) & (292, 219) – You will obtain the item [Leftover Yellow Powder], [Leftover Purple Powder] & [Leftover Red Powder]. Talk to the NPC again and select “The Jelly Rabbits are gone!” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Pink Fish

NPC: Villager Ker (429, 236)

Description: Talk to Villager Ker and select "Help me catch a pink fish"

You will acquire the item Cute Fishing Net - head over to the coords (162, 120 in Moonlight Forest) and right click the item to obtain a White Koi. Head over to the NPC Villager Colby and select "Think of a way to turn the fish pink," you will then receive the item Pink Koi. Head back to Villager Ker and select the option "This is the Pink Fish you wanted"

• Letter name: Settling Affairs

NPC: Villager Ker (429, 236)

Description:Talk to Villager Ker and select "About Colby's courtship" - You will acquire the item Bloom Transformation Potion - right click the potion and head over to the NPC Villager Colby. You will have the status "Ker's Big Transformation (note that you will have minutes to head over to Colby and talk to him). Talk to NPC Villager Colby and select "Ker has something to say to you"

• Letter name: Relax and self-cultivate

NPC: Ascetic Monk (158, 119)

Description: Talk to the NPC Ascetic Monk and select “I also want to try meditating under the waterfall” to receive two statuses (Meditation under the fall – lasts 10 minutes & with the dervish – lasts 5 minutes) – You must wait for the second status to be gone (wait 5minutes) then talk to the NPC again and select “I want to share my thoughts on meditation” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: A flavor of passion

NPC: Mushroom Picker Fanny (492, 433), Mushroom Picker Watt (564, 182), Mushroom Picker Lane (308, 344)

Description: Talk to the NPC Fanny and select “ then head over to the NPC Watt and select “Could you give me a fresh mushroom” to acquire the item [Fresh Mushroom]. After speaking to Fanny and Watt, head over to the NPC Lane and select “Do you know how to grill delicious mushroom?” to acquire the item [Passion baked mushroom kebab] – right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Delicious Dried Fish // Under the Bridge

NPC: Ascentic Monk (158, 119)

Description: Talk to the Ascentic Monk and select “Why do you train so hard?” to spawn <Combative> Ascetic Monk. Defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: No Accounting for Taste

NPC: Fortress Captain Joe (250, 450), General Store/Merchant NPC

Description: Head over to the General Store or Merchant NPC to purchase the item [Wild Mushroom Salad] - (llya Senate Reputation - 2000). Talk to the NPC Joe and select “I want to eat a Wild Mushroom Salad” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: First-time Lab Rat

NPC: Helper Tim (364, 891)

Description:Talk to Helper Tim and select "Try Potion No. 1 experiment"

• Letter name: Not Winnie

NPC: Medicinal Materials Store Yuma (410, 800)

Description: Talk to the NPC Yuma and select "Give me a jar of Fresh Honey" - you will acquire the item Fresh Honey - head over to the coords (390, 483) and right click the item to finish the interesting trivia

• Letter name: Breathless

NPC: Mail Carrier Post (572, 516) & Water Conservationist Bolai (566, 667)

Description: Talk to the NPC Mail Carrier Post and select “Let me help you deliver the letter!” to receive the item [Letter from Bolai] – head over to the NPC Bolai and select “I’m here to deliver the letter for Boster” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Don’t hurt my Mom

NPC: Medicinal Materials Store Yuma (414, 803)

Description: Kill a [Honey Bear Mama] monsters until you obtain the item [Bear Palm] – head to the NPC Yuma and select “I have Bear’s paw to give to you” to spawn up [Little Bear] – kill it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Lazy Lumberjack

NPC: Assistance Ters (571, 685), Helper Tim (364, 891)

Description: Talk to the NPC Ters to receive the buff [Calling the Shots] – lasts 10 mins. Head over to the NPC Tim and select “Think you can cut it as a lumberjack?” to receive another buff [Submissive Lumberjack] – lasts 5 min. Stack the buff up 4 times to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires

NPC: Physician Angelo (399, 889), Water Conservationist Bolai (566, 667)

Description: Talk to the NPC Angelo and select “I want to help preserve the Ancient Forest” to acquire the 3 items: [Hygrometer], [Anemometer] & [Thermometer]. Head to the 3 locations (184, 888), (545, 527) & (283, 448) - right click each item to acquire: [Humidity Report], [Wind Speed Report] & [Temperature Report]. After obtaining all 3 reports, head over to the NPC Bolai and select “ Here are the Ancient Forest reports“ to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Bone Ghoul

Monster: <Icy>Mysterious Dame (Roams around 45, 405)

Description:Attack the Mysterious Dame to complete the interesting trivia

• Letter name: Gourmet Delight

NPC: <Fragrant> Mystery Mushroom (92,789)

Description: Attack the Mystery Mushroom to obtain the item Fragrant Mushroom. To complete the interesting trivia, you must right click the item from your inventory.

• Letter name: Rest Well

NPC: Paladin Yedoda (208, 338)

Description: Talk to the NPC Yedoda and select “Who can help me?” to acquire the item [Bleached skeleton bones]. Proceed to the area (70, 339) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The Black Meat

NPC: Fort Soldier Mike (322, 493)

Description: Kill Mutant Black Mud Crab (roams around 370, 465 into the Blood Crocodile’s Swamp area) until you obtain the item [Black crab meat] – then talk to the NPC Mike and select “Is the meat of Mutated Black Mud Crab delicious” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Moonlight Rhapsody

NPC: Scientist Oz (410, 226)

Description: Talk to the NPC Oz and select “I heard you’re conducting a test” to acquire the item [Vampire Summoning Blood] – head over to (411, 219) & right click the item to summon a [Bloodsucker]. Kill it and you will obtain the buff [Half-Blood Vampire] – aka you transform & the buff will last 1hr. Return to the NPC & select “Help! Make me normal again! The pain is terrible!” to complete the trivia. [The transformation will go away once you complete the trivia]

• Letter name: The Itchy Werewolf

NPC: Cleric Jema (512, 489)

Description: Talk to the NPC Jema and select “I hear there’s a domesticated werewolf hanging around?” – [Itchy Werewolf] will spawn alongside and follow you around. Head over to where the monsters [Wisewood] spawn at – kill a few until you pick up the item [Back Scratcher]. Talk to the NPC Jema and select “The magic is set to “Anti-Itch Powder” to obtain the item [Anti-Itch Powder] – right click it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Fast Mover

NPC: Little Boy Popo (329, 957)

Description:Talk to the NPC Popo and select "I want to try the "Fast Mover" Challenge' - You will have 2 minutes to run to Quill Rock (585, 820) and run back to Little Boy Popo (Once you have return to Popo - you must select the option "Stop timing" to complete the interesting Trivia)

Note: You must have passed "Quill's Rock" and must have the "Fast Runner" Status to stop the timer

[There will be a reminder in YELL chat to let you know when to return to Popo. (Message: "This is the turning point. Go back, and find Popo now!)]

• Letter name: The Past Revealed

NPC: Village Head Adam Nice (394, 870)

Description:Talk to the NPC Adam Nice and select "A secret buried in time" - You will acquire an item Old Letter. Head over to the NPC Village Head's Wife Maria (393, 859)and select "Hand the old letter to Maria" to complete the trivia

• Letter name: The Cursed Ghost Ship

NPC: Greedy Pirate Podony (243, 355) & Bizarre Chest (169, 220)

Description: Talk to the NPC Podony and select “This is a cursed golden coin” to acquire the item [Malevolent golden coin], you will also receive the status [Curse of the undead] (lasts 5 minutes) - Proceed to the <Bizarre Chest> and select “Put back the cursed golden coin” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Care for friend

NPC: Village Head’s Wife Maria (393, 859) & Young Girl Lina (272, 106)

Description:Talk to the NPC Maria and select “What a beautiful wreath” to acquire the item [Wreath] – Then proceed to talk to the NPC Lina and select “This wreath is from Marian to your mother” to complete the trivia

• Letter name: He or She?

NPC: Fisherman Clive (348, 891), Defending Soldier Dennis (450, 948)

Description: Talk to the NPC Clive and select “Do you have a new penpal” to obtain the item [Clive’s Bracelet]. Talk to the NPC Dennis and select “Here’s a letter from your penpal” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: I Dream of Deadliness

NPC: Little Boy Popo (329, 956), Sniper Ernest (583, 624)

Description: Talk to Popo and select “What is your dream?” to receive the buff [Sniper Training] – lasts 10 min. Talk to Ernest and select “Popo would like to be your student” to receive the item [Beginner’s Bow]. Return to Popo and “Give the Beginner’s Bow to Popo” to complete the trivia.

• Jale

• Letter name: Treasure Seekers

Map: Ironwheel Beach

NPC: General Store Owner Elma (39, 264)/Traveling Merchant (299, 262) & <Elderly> Lighthouse Keeper (473, 129)

Description: Buy the item [Illegible Oil Can] from Elma or the Traveling Merchant. Head over to the Lighthouse Keeper and select “Your components seem a little rusty and worn. Better oil them up a bit…” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Heaven Scent

Map: Steam Mine Mountain

NPC: Iron Stone Association Staff (417, 340)

Description: Talk to the NPC Asi and select “You seem kind of spaced out. What gives?” to acquire the item [Empty Bottle]. Use the item at (184, 416) to acquire the item [Strange Smelling Bottle]. Use the item near Asi to complete the trivia. [<Curious> Lil’ Slime monsters will appear for a bit]

• Letter name: Search for the Poached Egg

Map: Red Ridge

NPC: Geologist Maud (462, 186)

Description: Defeat the cocoon-like creature around (241, 350) to obtain the [Mysterious Worm Egg] item. Talk to the NPC Maud and select “I heard you can boil food in the hot springs, is that true?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Anger Management

Map: Southern Island

NPC: Little Girl Weillian (543, 1019)

Description: Talk to the NPC Weillian and select “They say you have an axe to grind with those fishmen creatures?” to obtain the buff [Among the Wreckage] – lasts for 10min. Hunt [Fishman Warrior] and/or [Fishman Oracle] monsters until you have a stack of 10 [Fish Guts] buff state. Talk to Weillian and select “I slaughtered a nearby fishman for you” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Dirty Money

Map: Angoya Island

NPC: Akai (917, 513)

Description: Talk to the NPC Akai and select “What are you plotting” to acquire the buff [Survey] – lasts 10 min. Talk to 4 different staff npcs & selecting the option “Say, what do you do for fun around here?” at: (932, 512), (979, 512), (989, 528) & (996, 482) - to obtain [Money Laundering 1-4]. Talk to Akai and select “You recount the feedback you got from various employees concerning Angoya Island’s entertainment options” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Cause of Bad Luck

NPC: Fisherman Zoro Water of Blessing, Captain Browney Blank Spell Paper

Description::Alchemy Blank Spell Paper to make Summoning Charm

Use at 55, 263

• Letter name: Happy Encounter

NPC: Jale Mecha Soldier 45, 253

Description:: you get a mecha companion take him to the mecha Mount behind him

• Letter name: You should be honest and down to earth

NPC: Mecha Portal Mechanical Agent (308, 311) & <Elderly> Lighthouse Keeper (473,131)

Description: Talk to the NPC Mechanical Agent and select “Please take me to the World’s Grand Treasure” – once teleported, talk to the NPC Lighthouse Keeper and select “Please take me back to where I’m from.” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name:The sailor’s secret treasure

Description: Roam around the Browney Boathouse area and look for a red treasure box (Ex. 310, 259) to obtain the item [Rusted Shovel] then proceed to the coords (88, 150) and right click the item – [Treasure Thief] will spawn, defeat it to complete the trivia. (*You can pick up the item [Lover’s Photo] after defeating the Treasure Thief as well)

• Letter name: Starving Soldier

NPC: Outpost Team Leader Pippen (44, 242), Outpost Soldier Hayden (53, 263)

Description: Talk to Pippen and select “I hear one of the soldiers was feeling a little peckish yesterday” to acquire the item [Pippen’s Homemade Rice Balls]. Head over to Hayden and select “Are you hungry” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Guiding Light

NPC: Lighthouse Administrator Cyloter (241, 168)

Description: Talk to the NPC Cyloter and select “I’ll help you fix the lighthouse” to receive the item [Lighthouse Part]. Head over to (492, 145) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Nature Strike Back

NPC: Iron Stone Association Staff Asi (413, 338)

Description: Provides item Power Drill use at location

• Letter name: First on the Scene

NPC: Engineer Bru (509, 621)

Description: Provides item Mineral Detector use at location You Get Item: Unknown Mineral Ore Talk to NPC Yalashi to ID ore

• Letter name: Dear, I turn the robot into a bigger one!

NPC: Iron Stone Association Staff Asi (417, 340)

Description: Talk to the NPC Asi and select “Please borrow me a robot” to receive the item [Small mining robot X96] – Head over to (481, 213) and right click the item. Wait for the robot to disappear into the mine – Mining robot X96 will come out, defeat that to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Debt-collection expert

NPC: General Store Owner Dane (438, 286)

Description: Talk to the NPC Dane and select “It’s said someone borrowed money and refuse to pay back” to acquire the [Debt collect] status (lasts for 30minutes) – head over to (213, 319) to see a discovery. Walk over to the door to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Somebody’s Got to Do it

NPC: Mechanical Worker Saermon (316, 409)

Description: Kill [Yellow-Billed Sunbird] mobs until you obtain the item [Putrid Excrement]. Talk to the NPC Saermon and select “I have something special for you. (You hold your nose.)” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Missing Dearly

NPC: Woman Tasala (493, 591), Soldier Murray (441, 323)

Description: Talk to the NPC Tasala and select “Give the sirloin to Murrary” to acquire the item [Succulent Sunbird Meat]. Head over to Murray and select “I come bearing hot, juicy shanks!” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: It’s a Bug’s Life

NPC: Farmer Mua (542, 450)

Description: Provides item: Special Pesticide Formula Buy Magic Adesive from Merchant NPC perform Alchemy to get Item Super Paration Use at Location

• Letter name: Revitalizing Hot Springs

NPC: Geologist Maud (460, 185)

Description: Provides item: Pickaxe use at location

• Letter name: Bottle Love

NPC: Weary Soldier Wood (579, 46)

Description: Head over to (867, 133) & attack the long grass object to obtain the item [Letter in a bottle]. Head over to the NPC Wood and select “Feeling empty, lonely and cold” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Eating out at every meal

NPC: Village Head Sangil (531, 398) & Village Head’s Son Wern (656, 341)

Description: Talk to the NPC Sangil and select “Help me send a lunch box to Wayne” to acquire the item [Dad’s vegetable lunch box] – head over to the NPC Wern and select “Want a change for meals” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: True Believer

NPC: Village Head’s Son Wern (660, 340)

Description: Talk to the NPC Wern and select “Do you believe in a higher power?” to acquire the item [Bizarre Sculpture]. Head over to (718, 308) and right click the item to complete the trivia. [Note: The sprite (Little God Myrmidon) will be summoned after completing the trivia and will last for 3 mins]

• Letter name: Earthly Pleasures

NPC: Little Boy Mimi (508, 414), Geologist Maud (462, 186)

Description: Talk to the NPC Mimi and select “Who is your hero?” to acquire the item [Maud’s Hand-drawn Map]. Talk to the NPC Maud and select “I know a little boy who idolizes you” to acquire the item [Signed Map by Maud]. Head back to Mimi and select “Here is a map signed by Maud” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Honest Joe

NPC: Rich person Casas (525, 1015)

Description: Break <Beached box at 215,538 and return item to Casas

• Letter name: Heart of the sea

NPC: Female Fisherman Elena (633, 1085)

Description: Provides item: Love Charm Use at location return to NPC

• Letter name: Where is the Love

NPC: Female Fisherman Elena (635, 1088)

Description: Head over to the coords (587, 808) and hit the treasure box to obtain the item [Muddy letter in a bottle] then proceed over to (632, 1090) and speak with Elena. Select “I believe love lies with destiny!” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Send a hearty gift

NPC: Defense Soldier Jacques (519, 1033), Weapon Merchant Tobys (503, 1012) & Armor Merchant Cheryl (503, 1066)

Description: Talk to the NPC Jacques and select “I have a favor to ask” to acquire the item [Aluminum alloyed cloth armor Recipe] (Aluminum alloy and Angel’s fabric is needed) – Head over to the NPC Tobys and select “It’s said you have a mysterious metal” to receive the item [Aluminum alloy]. To receive the item [Angel’s fabric] – talk to the NPC Cheryl and select “It’s said that you have mysterious cloth” – Head over to the NPC Tinfoil – perform alchemy to craft the item [Aluminum alloyed cloth armor] and then select the option “A caring from far way” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Soothing the Seer

NPC: Prophet Naiauburn (332, 878), Unknown Necro (349, 805)

Description: Talk to the NPC Naiauburn and select “Do you really know it all?” to obtain the buff [Anonymous Necromancer] – lasts 10min. Head over to the Unknown Necro NPC and select “What’s your name?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: What a View!

NPC: Tinfoil (676, 459)

Description: Talk to Tinfoil and select “Where is the best view around here?” to obtain the buff [Tinfoil’s Secret Base] – lasts 10mins. Start at (621, 397) and run alongside the pathway to complete the trivia. [The message should pop up around (582, 297)]

• Letter name: Bottom's Up

NPC: Weary Traveler 888,457

Description: Break <Broken jar> 955,551 and return item to Weary traveler

• Letter name: Goodbye, My Love

NPC: Maggie 905, 512

Description: Old Poe 946, 498 Provides item: Leter Fragment Mid, Chavez 938, 528 Provides item: Leter Fragment Bottom, Bulon 884, 427 Provides item: Leter Fragment top Go to Alchemist to perform Alchemy and return to Maggie

• Letter name: Destiny

NPC: <Messenger> Travail (965, 403) & <Unwilling Nomad> Drift (979, 418)

Description: Talk to the NPC Travail and select “There’s a letter to be delivered” to acquire the item [Response from the tired soldier] – proceed to talk to the NPC Drift and select “There’s a letter for you to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Nine lost in ten bets

NPC: Little Jan (965, 539) & Chi (1003, 512)

Description: Head over to the NPC Little Jan and select “I can help you to enhance your gamble luck. (Need to pay 5 gold for it)” to receive the status [Strong gambling power] (Lasts 5 minutes) – proceed to the NPC Chi and select “I want to bet with you on Laba (need to pay 5 gold)” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Shipping Tycoon

NPC: Ship Designer Oleanda (498, 324), Passenger Boat Captain Barbi Arando (1022, 350), Skilled Shipwright Rex (550, 283)

Description: Talk to the NPC Oleanda and select “What’s it like to build a boat?” to acquire the item [Boat Blueprint]. Head to the locations (1022, 350) & (550, 283) and talk to the NPCs Barbi – select “I need a few materials to build a boat” to acquire [Boat Part] & Rex - select “Could you spare some adhesive” to acquire [Adhesive]. Talk to an alchemist NPC to craft your [Small Motor Boat] once you obtained both parts + blueprint. Head back & talk to the NPC Oleanda and select “Behold my boat!” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Duty to Dive

NPC: Ecologist Mulia (310, 239)

Description: Talk to the NPC Mulia and select “I’d like to get a diving license” to obtain the buff [Apprentice Diver] – lasts 10mins, head to (111, 319). Walk around the area until you get a message in yell chat “After nearly drowning, you master the skill of diving. Report to Mulia!” – you’ll obtain another buff [and see how deep you can dive in the water] – lasts 10 mins. Go back to the NPC and select “Diving isn’t as difficult as I’d thought it would be” to complete the trivia.

• Elsaland

• Letter name: A Sweet Friend
      Map: Oblivion Border
      NPC: Wizard Sander (1008, 432) & Border Scientist Brahms (1076, 413)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Sander and select “Brahms doesn’t seem to like magic” to obtain the item [Magic Mini Armor]. Talk to Brahms and select “Sandar wanted me to give this to you” to obtain the item [Overdriven Mini Armor]. Talk to Sanderand select “There have been some minor, um, adjustments in the machinery…” to complete the trivia
    • Letter name: Ancient Humor
      Map: Winterflake Forest
      NPC: Trol Energy Guard Chrono (301, 106) & Blaze Blue Knight Seth (1076, 830)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Chrono and select “Do you know anything about the ancient art of choreography?” to obtain the buff [Chrono’s Hilarious Dance] – lasts 10 min. Talk to Seth and select “Yo, check out my latest dance” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Big-Mouthed Bodor
      Map: Knight Valley
      NPC: Old Ranger Boder (146, 463)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Boder and select “You indulge old Bodor’s tales of adventure, which he is reciting for the umpteenth time now” to obtain the buff [Falling Asleep] – lasts 1 min. Stack the buff up to 5 times then select the option “You cut him off and ask him to cut to the chase” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Cheers!
      Map: Eternal Mountains
      NPC: Observatory Guard Telgolgan (829, 723), Elsaland Knight Rudy (565, 480), White Spring Village Merchant Chuck (583, 394) & Blacksmith Caman (604, 410)
      Description: Talk to the NPCs Telgolgan, Rudy & Chuck and select “What’s the most famous liquor in this region?” to obtain the items [Sand Ale], [Iron Horse Brew] & [Fish Eye Brandy]. Talk to Caman and select “Bottoms up, pal!” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Local Tastes
      Map: Ancient Polar Ruins
      NPC: Sprite Rodall (538, 131) & Chef Racni (608, 129)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Rodall and select “Can I offer you some honey-glazed biscuits?” to obtain the item [Mild Frost Power]. Talk to Racni and select “I was told this frost energy crystal can be used as a cooking ingredient. Do you know what I’m talking about?” to obtain the item [Sprite Snowcake]. Talk to Rodall and select “Your biscuits are here. The ever-hungry Racni rushes to the scene, but Rodall intervenes:” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Why So Serious
      Map: Auris Bay
      NPC: Advicer Jenota (291, 861), Guard Captain Maruk (466, 897), Weapon Collector Ork (414, 945) & Deputy Eris (465, 890)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Jenota and select “Eris is one serious customer, don’t you think?” to obtain the buff [Chief’s Endorsement]. Talk to Maruk and select “What makes Eris tick?” to obtain the buff [Guard Captain’s Suggestion]. Talk to Orkand select “I need a new sword… something impressive or flashy” to obtain the item [Stalwart’s Sword]. Talk to Eris and select “Ask Eris to appraise the sword” to complete the trivia. [All the buff lasts for 10min each].
    • Letter name: Told You not to Look
      NPC: Traveling Merchant (420, 580)
      Description: Talk to the Traveling Merchant and purchase the item Stylish Clothing. Head over to the coords (353, 584) and right click the item. There <Distorted> Apyu will spawn - defeat Apyu to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Hot Pursuit
      NPC: Woman Tanmi (378, 570)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Tanmi and select "Give me a Keep-Warm Packet" - you will receive the item Keep-Warm Packet. Head over to the coords (296, 309) and right click the item. There a <Juicy> Valley Fatfish will spawn, defeat the fish and collect the item Valley Fat Fish. Head back to the NPC Tanmi and select "Give Valley Fat Fish to Tanmi" to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: United… Can it be food
      NPC: Hunter Kodahan (377, 571)
      Description: Head over to the NPC Kodahan select the following options in order: [Get a branch, Get two branches, Get three branches] – After selecting each branch option, you must right click the twig to break it, then proceed to the next option to get the next branch and so forth. After breaking all branches - select the option “I want to listen to your story” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Hit me! Stupid!
      NPC: Traveling Merchant (420, 581)
      Description: Head over to the Traveling Merchant NPC and purchase the [Order to open the court] item for 1 gold. Proceed to the coords (394, 171) –use the item to distract Mr. Fang, defeat him then head over to the edge (399,147) area to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Taste of Hardship
      NPC: Camp Quartermaster Anderson (331, 160)
      Description: Hunt [Yeti Castle Sentry] monsters until you obtain the item [Frozen Goat Sirloin] – You’ll only need one of this. Talk to the NPC Anderson and select “Would you like a bite?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Stressy Bessy
      NPC: General Store Thot (323, 132) & Knight Ashley (406, 187)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Thot and select “What new items do you have in stock?” to acquire the item [Weird Stuffed Boar]. Talk to the NPC Ashley and select “Say, does this stuffed wild boar catch your interest?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: May the Light be with You
      NPC: ---
      Description: Head over to the coords (85, 650) - there you will see yellow crystals. Hit one to obtain the item Holy Icicle - then you will need to head over to (113, 621). <Enfeebled> Night Demon will spawn after you right click the item Icicle. Defeat the Demon to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Does a Body Good
      NPC: Town Magistrate Criphner (533, 420)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Criphner and select "Give me some Revitalizing Hot Spring Powder" to receive the item Revitalizing Hot Spring Powder. Head over to the coords (102, 433) and right click the powder to receive the status "Feeling Loose" - you will have 5 minutes to head back to Criphner. Once you arrive back to the NPC Criphner, talk to the NPC and select "Report back to the town magistrate about the effects of the hot springs" to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Why are you replacing your father
      NPC: Wizard Ivan (570, 440)
      Description: Head over to the NPC Ivan and select the option “I want to kill the North-land Rovers’ leader” to acquire the item [Anonymous magician order plate]. Head over to the coords (769, 279)– right click the item to summon the North-land Rovers’ leader then defeat it to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Which is Which
      NPC: Brave Boy Nafgolgan (574, 477)
      Description: Roam around White Spring Village for a red treasure box (ex -622, 482) and hit it to receive the item [An Egg] – Proceed to the coords (637, 347) and right click the egg to receive the item [Fragrant Egg] -> Talk to the NPC Nafgolgan and select “I want to eat a Spring Egg” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Lesson Learned
      NPC: Hawkeye Knight Hawks (530, 426)
      Description: Hunt [Great Tridal Worm] or [Wildfin Tidal Worm] monsters until you get the drop [Creepy Fin]. Talk to the NPC Hawks and select “What do you think of this?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Beauty by Nature
      NPC: Sandwind Observer Vinia (844, 759)
      Description: Hunt [Ironwing Condor] monsters until you get the item drop [Snow Eagle Egg] & [Broze Armored Ape] monsters until you receive the [Iron Mask] drop. Talk to the NPC Vinia and select “Maybe this will be good for her skin?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: I Didn't Steal the Bear
      Description: Hit Fruit trees to free the Frightened Bear Cub. (Fruit trees are all along the strip between White Bear Lair and Beastslayer Road) One Coord: (950, 975). After hitting a fruit tree, you receive the item Frightened Bear Cub - head over to the coords (1047, 1078). <Ferocious> Border Bear will spawn after you right click the item. Defeat the bear to complete the trivia
    • Letter name: The Undead Return
      Description: Hit a floating yellow orb located around (690, 137) to obtain the item Mysterious Red Crystal. Head over to the coords (764, 149), right click the Crystal to summon <Core Inferno> Abyss Caster. Defeat Abyss Caster and quickly talk to the NPC Wizard Suya (775, 150) [Note that you will receive the status "Undead Aura" - you will need this status to complete the trivia]. Select the option "I stopped the Abyss Caster's invasion" when talking to Suya to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: However big it is, it is a bird
      NPC: Border Scientist Brahms (1076, 413)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Brahms and select “How is your research going?” to receive the [Toucan Egg] item. Head over to the coords (967, 486) and right click the item to summon a Tiny Toucan, defeat it to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Foolish Goose
      NPC: Researcher Nola Anna (1052, 372)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Nola Anna and select “Let me help you to express your mind!” to receive the [Love expression commissioner] status (lasts for 1minute). Proceed to the NPC Durst (1043, 376) and select “Do you know someone loves you?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Money Made Macabre
      NPC: High-speed Tumble Dryer (1059, 367), The Wealthy Phils (1092, 388)
      Description: Hunt mummies until you obtain the item [Slimy Bandage]. Go to the Dryer and select “(Try putting the wet things into the drier)” to acquire the item [Strange Dry Bandage]. Talk to the NPC Phils and select “Would someone pay money for this?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Times Long Past
      NPC: Drilling Platform Maintenance Personnel Myge (774, 517), Treasure Hunting Master Roxette (328, 561)
      Description: Look for tiny jugs around the Drilling Platform on the Sea area, you will need to find 3 and obtain items from it. Look around (694, 471) – to obtain the item [Sound Components], (739, 499) – to obtain [Old Components] & (746, 425) – to obtain [Handful of Nuts]. Head over to the NPC Myge and select “Could you assemble some things for me?” to acquire the item [Mini Steam Armor Music Box]. Talk to the NPC Roxette and select “You find yourself felling quite sentimental” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Whose Axe is This
      NPC: General Store Luluni (1058, 822)
      Description: Talk to the General Store NPC and purchase the item Silver Axe. Head over to the coords (1059, 492) and right click the Axe - <Axe Me Again> Snow Queen will spawn. Defeat the Queen to complete the trivia
    • Letter name: Tummy Ache
      NPC: Girl Fiona ( 253, 88 )
      Description: Talk to the NPC Fiona and select "I need a Food Gathering Box" - she will hand you the item Food Gathering Box, use that to collect mushrooms. To collect mushrooms, head over to the coords (899, 219 - you will see yellow mushrooms around a tree) - right click the Box to gain the item Strange Yellow Mushroom then head back to the NPC Fiona - talk to her and select the option "Give her the Strange Yellow Mushroom." You will then receive the item Mushroom Surprise. Head over to the coords (436, 149) and right click the Mushroom Surprise item to summon out <Upset Stomach> Bellyache Bear - defeat the bear to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: One disaster after another
      NPC: General Store Luluni (1059, 821) & Ruin Researcher Sut (1051, 817)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Luluni and purchase the item [Luluni’s heat pad] for 1 gold. Then head over to the NPC Sut and select “Do you want to have a warm package?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: The Hand behind
      NPC: General Store Luluni (1059, 821)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Luluni and select “Pushed Luluni with strength” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: The Simplest Sentiment
      NPC: Armor Shop Katetani (318, 85), Retired Archmage Angeline (265, 124)
      Description: Talk to the Armor Shop NPC and buy the item [Ordinary Ring]. Talk to the NPC Angeline and select “What is it you’re looking for?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Unflagging Flavor
      NPC: Trol Energy Guard Chrono (301, 105), Safes’ Comrade Phoebios (1205, 733)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Chrono and select “Do you have any old things?” to obtain the item [Ancient Sprite Cookie]. Head over to Phoebios and select “Is it true you like eating old cookies?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Giants' Counterattack
      NPC: Prophet Daki (997, 177)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Prophet Daki and select the option "I want a Time Compass" - you will receive the item Time Compass. Head over to the coords (369, 189) and right click the item to summon out <Prehistoric> Dragonslayer Giant - defeat the Giant to complete the trivia
    • Letter name: Air Freshener
      Description: Talk to the NPC Prophet Daki and select the option "Give me an Air Freshener" to receive the item Air Freshener. Head over to the coords 845, 238) and right click the item to summon out <Foul> Noxious Slime. Defeat the Slime then loot the item Air Purifier>. Head back to the NPC Daki and select the option "Here's a broken purifier" to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Do not test your God
      Description: Talk to the NPC Daki and select “Why are you called prophet?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: I may have made a mistake on what I saw
      NPC: Naughty Kid Carubon (554, 121)
      Description: Roam around the North Military Basement Feraby area in search of a Red treasure box. Attack the box to receive the [Acting up] status (lasts for 5minutes) – proceed to the NPC Carubon and select “Your mother is just behind you. She is extremely angry.” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Power of the Past
      NPC: Stranger (160, 265), Chieftain’s Daughter Morara (156, 320)
      Description: Hunt [Destiny] monsters until you obtain the item [Ancient Parts]. Talk to the Stranger and select “Do you know what these ancient parts are for?” to obtain the item [Ancient Contraption]. Head over to talk to the NPCMorara and select “I’ve heard you’re interested in antiques” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Culinary Confusion
      NPC: Chef Racni (610, 129)
      Description: Kill <String Ray> monsters until you obtain the item [Succulent Meat]. Talk to the NPC Racni and select “Would you mind preparing me some of the local cuisine?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Far in the Distance
      NPC: Young Girl Basimine (138, 294)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Basimine and select "Send a message to someone" to receive the status "Heartfelt Longing" - (You will have 5 minutes to complete the task). Head over to (637, 565) to talk to the NPC Elsaland Officer and select "Deliver Basimine's message" to complete the trivia
    • Letter name: Grant Me Magical Powers
      Description: Head over to (340, 950) and attack the vase to receive the item Seal of Poseidon. [You can also find vases along the way while heading to the statue as well - Another coord: 285, 975). Head over to (338, 935) and right click the item to summon <Sea King Defender> Sacred Sea Spirit. Defeat the Spirit to receive the status "Power of Poseidon" - (You will have 5 minutes to complete the task - you must have the status to complete the trivia). Head over to (272, 882) and speak to the NPC General Bath - Select the option "I have the power of Poseidon" to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Act like a boy
      NPC: Little Boy (105, 323)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Little Boy and select “I help you drive away Evil Lamb” to receive the item [Huge fireworks]. Proceed to the coords (156, 206) and right click the item to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: The legendary handcraft
      NPC: Artisan Edia (154, 308)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Edia and select “I want a mask” to receive the item [Ancient Mask], proceed to the coords (156, 247) & right click the item to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: See For Yourself
      NPC: Little Boy (105, 323), Street Sign (137, 887)
      Description: Talk to the Little Boy NPC and select “Are there any points of interest worth visiting around here?” to obtain the buff [Seeking the Truth] – lasts for 20mins. Go to the Street Sign (137, 887) & select “It looks like someone has engraved something on the signpost” to receive a buff [Seeing is Believing] – lasts for 20mins. Head to the location (720, 1180) & you will see a message in yell chat “The view from the cliff is mesmerizing. You are overwhelmed by the beauty of nature” – you’ll then complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Capsule Curiosity
      NPC: Merchant Posiney (383, 906)
      Description: Purchase the item [Limited Edition Auris Capsule Toy] from the NPC Posiney then select “Why won’t this Capsule Toy open?” to receive the buff [Master of Persuasion] – lasts 10 mins. Stack the buff up to 3 times & talk to the NPC again – select “What is all this I hear about a capsule toy?” to complete the trivia.
  • Blue Bay

• Letter name: Lowly Lightbulb
      Map: Prism Island Prairie
      NPC: Royal Lieutenant Tato (167, 267) & Harbor Guard Captain Stiffany (177, 255)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Tato and select “Why are you staring at the captain” to obtain the item [Military Order]. Talk to Stiffany and select “This is a letter to you from your lieutenant” to acquire the item [Stamped Military Order]. Use the item at (71, 242) to obtain the item [Army Evaluation Report]. Talk to Tato and select “I carried out the captain’s orders” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Feel the Power
      Map: Twin Lion Mountain
      NPC: Pagan Culture Scholar Antony (460, 517), Geologist Pulitzer (459, 524),
      Description: Talk to the NPC Antony and select “Are there any cool new inventions you can show me?” to acquire the [Feel the Power] buff state – lasts for 5 min (You will transform into a goblin). Talk to Pulitzer & Jalien and select “Wala-wala-wala-waaaaa!!!” to obtain the buff [Attack Pulitzer] & [Attack Jalien]. Talk to Antony and select “You confront Anthony about his mind-altering potion” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Let's Dance
      NPC: Dancer Ricci (140, 225)
      Description: Talk to Dancer Ricci and select the option "Give me the tambourine that makes people dance!" - You will receive the item Ricci's Tambourine - Use the item around (140, 223 - near Ricci) to complete the trivia
    • Letter name: Up Comes the Carrot
      NPC: General Store Owner Moss (146, 266)
      Description: Talk to the General Store NPC and purchase the item Universal Shovel - head over to the coords (619, 149 - You will see a giant carrot) and right click the shovel. <Red Carrot Guardian> Tangy Jelly Rabbit will spawn out after using the shovel. You will complete the trivia after defeating the Jelly Rabbit. You may also pick up the item Delicious Carrot as a bonus (it increases attack by 5% and attack power by 10%, lasts 20 seconds)
    • Letter name: Find the Treasure
      NPC: Mysterious Traveler (186, 215)
      Description: Roam around the Night Pirate’s Camp to locate a red treasure box – hit the box to receive the item [Locked Safe box] then proceed to the npc Mysterious Traveler and select “Can you recognize this safe box?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Meaningless Guard
      Description: Head over to (870, 411) and defeat the guards that are surrounding the Ancient Chest to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Lazy Bu.m
      NPC: Port City Deputy Chief Guard Reiley (789, 363), Lazy Miner Rice (170, 231)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Reiley and select “What do you mean by this?” to obtain the item [Weather Record Forms]. Head over to the NPC Rice and select “Say, do you want to earn some money while lying down?” to complete the trivia. “Did you hear the music coming from the mountains” “
    • Letter name: Bard of the Isle
      NPC: Dancer Ferma (145, 226), Port City Deputy Chief Guard Reiley (789, 363),
      Description: Talk to the NPC Ferma and select “The days of sadness and melancholy are over now” to obtain the item [Ferma’s Accordion]. Head over to (792, 195) and right click the item to receive the buff [Joyful Melody] – lasts 5mins. Head over to Reiley and select “Did you hear the music coming from the mountains” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Wafting Scent
      NPC: General Store Owner Et (450, 550)
      Description: Talk to the General Store NPC and purchase the item Raw Pork Skewer then head over to the coords (450, 535 - near the Jale Mecha Soldier NPC) to complete the trivia. You will receive the item Appetiziing Meat Skewer after the trivia.
    • Letter name: Sad Joke
      NPC: Haunting Noraba (272, 486)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Noraba and select "There's nobody left around here..." to complete the trivia
    • Letter name: How can this even be caved!
      NPC: Street Sign (466, 588)
      Description: Talk to the Streen Sign and select the option “Read through fine printed words on road signs carefully” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Running into the wrong camp
      NPC: Traveling Merchant (973, 377)
      Description: Head over to the Traveling Merchant NPC and purchase the [Red four-leaf clover] for 1 gold. Then proceed to head over to the coords (935,365) to summon ‘Naruto’ from the leaf clover. Defeat the foes to complete the trivia
    • Letter name: One is the Loneliest Hunter
      NPC: Demon Hunter Sayi (1008, 306)
      Description: Go around the map and hit Red pots until you obtain the item [Worn Notes] – collect 4 of them first. (You can roam around Cyclops & Evil eyes area for red pots). Talk to the NPC Sayi and select “These notes look like they were written by you” to obtain the buff [You Can Handle The Truth] – lasts 5 mins. Stack the buff up to 4 times then select the option “Are you going to tell the truth?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Delayed Departure
      NPC: Demon Hunter Chase (885, 422), Ancient Beast Soul Stone (1264, 678)
      Description: Talk to Chase and select “I feel an aura of depression and gloom around here” to obtain the item [Demon Beast Bones]. Head over to the Mystic Beast’s Tomb area, look for the Ancient Beast Soul Stone (1264, 678) – select the option “Here, take these bones” to complete the trivia.
  • Other Areas

• Letter name: Gratitude Punch
      Map: Land of Sighs
      NPC: Fighter Muca (685, 1062) & Magic Soldier Barriet (732, 1131)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Muca and select “Why do you spend all your time practicing martial arts?” to obtain the buff [Punch for Peace] – lasts 10 min. Talk to Barriet “What do you think of Muca’s martial-arts skills?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Wild for Water
      Map: Misty Wetlands
      NPC: Business Team Teammate Ava (123, 831)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Ava and select “Recite your spiel about a business opportunity” to obtain the item [Water Bucket]. Use the item at (248, 623) to obtain the item [Half-full Water Bucket]. Use the item at (120, 934) to obtain the item [Full Water Bucket]. Talk to Ava and select “I’ve returned with those buckets of water” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Test of Love
      Map: Gaia Woodlands
      NPC: Sage Nia (148, 226), Quartermaster Tarsa (202, 146), Botanist Ella (171, 156), Demon Hunter Milo (245, 209)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Nia and select “What’s that sweet fragrance?” to obtain the item [Small Bag of Gaia Cookies]. Talk to the NPCs Tarsa, Ella & Milo and select “Vinia made some cookies, would you like to try one?” to obtain the buffs: [Quartermaster’s Excuse], [Sibling Sympathy] & [Final Resolve].Talk to Nia and select “Share the feedback you got on the cookies” to complete the trivia. [All the buffs lasts for 10min each].
    • Letter name: Sprite Messenger Worker
      Map: Scorching Wind Desert
      NPC: Business Team Leader Arut (564, 165), Business Team Cohort Yaji (903, 240), Business Team Cohort Balu (297, 40)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Arut and select “Maybe I can help you deliver some goods” to acquire the item [Temporary Namecard]. Talk to Yaji and select “I come bearing a delivery” to acquire the item [Cargo Box]. Head over to Balu and select “I come bearing a delivery” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Hidden Agenda
      Map: Lost Highlands
      NPC: Lion Tribe Guard Kadora (845, 592)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Kadora and select “You ask what the problem is with strangers, anyway” to obtain the buff [Battle Comrades] – lasts 10 min – obtain this buff 3 times then select “Alright! Alright! I didn’t mean any harm…” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Sense of Accomplishment
      Map: Blakatoa Range
      NPC: Praetorian Knight Vanguard Kironaya (899, 542)
      Description: Talk to Kironaya and select “What’s in that bag of yours” to acquire the item [Cotton Candy Cone]. Use the item at (935, 699) to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Memory of Ashes
      Map: Blood Soaked Bay
      NPC: Astrologer Kiriala (294, 145)
      Description: Destroy the red pot at (612, 518) to obtain the item [Complete Puppet]. Talk to Kiriala and select “The will of deceased residents” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Collection of Adventure
      Map: Sprite Tear Forest
      NPC: Adventurer Jody (286, 335), Royal Lieutenant Jessica (389, 443), Rebel Captain Oda (331, 470), Weapon Merchant Lucie (383, 442)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Jody and select “How’s that magnum opus of yours coming along?” to obtain the buff [Material Request] – lasts 10 min. Talk to the 3 NPCS: Jessica, Oda & Lucie and select “Jody asked me to conduct an interview with you” to acquire the items [Accurate Transcript], [Cursory Notes] & [Obsequious Draft]. Talk to Jody and select “I’ve interviewed everyone now” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: A Different Connection
      Map: Kaslow Wilderness
      NPC: Rebel Boatman Sult (230, 626), Rebel Boatman Bourne (855, 416), Goblin Elder Popy (557, 707), Goblin Warrior Guli (552, 707)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Sult and select “Can we talk about your troubled childhood for a moment” to obtain the buff [Childhood Phantom]. Talk to Bourne and select “What happened to your little brother?” to obtain the buff [Goblin’s Weird Dance]. Talk to Popy and select “What does this dance signify, exactly?” to obtain the buff [Suspicion]. Lastly, talk to Guli and select “Do the dance routine for him” to complete the trivia. [All buff state lasts for 10min each]
    • Letter name: A Knight’s Doctrine
      Map: Sorrow Peninsula
      NPC: Elder Chief Prophet Merlin (632, 264), White Flame Knight Fuleyla (723, 276), White Flame Knight Alez (715, 335), White Flame Knight Cahan (705, 673)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Merlin and select “Why don’t they punish the troublemakers in this camp” to acquire the buff [Knightly Consultation]. Talk to the 3 NPCS: Fuleyla, Alez & Cahan and select “What are your views on dealing with the rabble who are disturbing peace and order around here?” to obtain the buffs [A Knight’s Mercy], [A Knight’s Determination] & [A Knight’s Dedication]. Talk to Merlin and select “I’ve asked the knights what they think” to complete the trivia. [All buff stats lasts for 10min each]
    • Letter name: Forever Companion
      Map: Glazefrost Mountains
      NPC: Resistance Adventurer Ian (478, 104)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Ian and select “Are any of your partners still alive?” to obtain the item [Skeleton Sack]. Head over to the locations (417, 204) and (393, 144) – click on the Skeleton Pile and select “You use the body bag to carefully collect the human remains” acquire the buffs [Guilt] & [Heavy Decision] - both lasts for 10min each. Talk to Ian and select “These are the remains of your comrades” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Dream Drawer
      Map: Dreamer’s Plateau
      NPC: Miner Peter (410, 352), Hunter John (503, 409), Villager Fin (421, 414)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Peter and select “Why are you so stressed out?” to acquire the item [Hunting Field Guide]. Talk to John and select “I was sent to give you these orders from Peter” to obtain the item [A Dozen Highland Eagle Eggs]. Talk to Fin and select “Here is that eagle egg you wanted” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Where are the Weapons?
      Map: Vapor Vale
      NPC: Mercenary Scout Jace (581, 286)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Jace and select “You look like you could use some help” to acquire the item [Excavation Set]. Head over to (954, 128), right click the item and start killing the spawns <Cladding> Crumbly Mire for [Muddying Equipment], you’ll need 5 of them. Talk to Jace and select “I found this in the mines. Could it be the stolen equipment?” to complete the trivia. [Note: <Evacuating Robots> will appear for a short time after you use the Excavation Set]
    • Letter name: Days Gone By
      NPC: Assistant Patricia (1036, 1095) & Temporal Scientist Jiladas (1042, 1083)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Patricia and select “Do you know how Jiladas’s robots are made?” to receive the buff [Jilidas’ Past] – lasts 5mins. Roam around the locations: (1047, 1108), (1024, 1108), (1024, 1058) & (1047, 1058). Talk to the NPC Jiladas and select “You put a lot of effort into making these robots” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Steamy Cupid
      NPC: Mercenary Patrol Leader Anthony (234, 522), Mecha Keeper Resha (197, 524), Customized Mecha Soldier (228, 611)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Antony and select “So, um. They say… I mean, you… okay look, are you a love doctor or what?!” to obtain the item [Inspection Multi-tool]. Talk to Resha and select “I need the customized mecha instructions, please” to obtain the item [Customized Mecha Soldier Instructions]. Talk to the Customized Mecha Soldier and select “This is the one, all right. Time to get to work!” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Thirst for Life
      Map: Dazzledell Hollow
      NPC: Myriglia Elder Kuishi (458, 463)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Kuishi and select “Can I drink from that spring?” to acquire the item [Water Bottle]. Head over to the fountain area near (440, 479), right click the item to acquire [Bottle of Spring Water] then right click to receive the buff [Clear as Water]. Talk to Kuishi and select “The water is color and delicious” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Ring That Bell
      NPC: Myriglia Elder Saalu (454, 504)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Saalu and select “What’s the hammer for?” to acquire the item [Diamond Mallet]. Head over to (314, 731) and right click the hammer to complete the trivia. [Note: You’ll be stun for a few seconds – you’ll receive the ‘Serious Headache’ state, lasts for 5 secs]
    • Letter name: Skullduggery
      NPC: Scholar of the Classics Thorkin (429, 530), Head Scientist Jennifer (390, 459), Treasure Hunter Kawala (631, 661)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Thorkin and select “Come across anything new lately?” to obtain the item [Chattering Skull]. Talk to Jennifer and select “How should you dispose of this strange skull?” to obtain the item [Talking Myriglia Puppet]. Talk to Kawala and select “Hey look, I found you a new friend” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Shapely Sand
      Map: Port Riptide
      Description: Head over to (340, 740) – the sprite sand sculptures - to complete the trivia. [Note: You’ll acquire the buff ‘Admiring the Sand Sculpture’ after viewing the sprites]
    • Letter name: Vampire Visitation
      Description: Head over to Batwing Cliff and looking red crystals – hit one to receive the item [Creepy Bell]. Head over to (477, 1046), right click the item to spawn <Bloodthirsty> Bloodsucker, kill it to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Secret Admirer
      NPC: Mecha Researcher Wendy (308, 540), Rich Younger Sister Emma Blake (139, 957), Waitress Nell (196, 928)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Wendy and select “Is something bothering you?” to obtain the buff [Wendy’s Request] – lasts 30 min. Talk to the NPCs Emma Blake & Nell and select “Wendy needs your help” to obtain the items [Luxurious Cute Ribbon] & [100 Cute Poses]. Talk to Wendy[b/] and select “Here we go, I got some valuable feedback from the gals” to complete the trivia.

• [b]Letter name: Prank Genius
      Map: Alternate Dimension – Ironwheel Beach
      NPC: Dimensional Scientist Julieta (27, 257), Injured Jale Soldier Bristol (57, 255), Tetran Sailor Dali (51, 233), Rescue Team Leader Browney
      Description: Talk to the NPC Julieta and select “What kind of cool stuff are you inventing today?” to obtain the item [Carbon-Flux Personality Switcher v3]. Talk to the NPCS Bristol, Dali & Browney and select “Use the Carbon-Flux thingie on him” to obtain the buffs [Experiment Data: Hardworking Soldier], [Experiment Data: Kind Sailor] & [Experiment Data: Coldblooded Rescue Team Leader]. Talk to Julieta and select “Here is the data I gathered from our tests” to complete the trivia. [All buff lasts for 10min each]
    • Letter name: Anger! Anger!
      Map: Alternate Dimension – Steam Mine Mountain
      NPC: Maintenance Worker Saermon (563, 257) & Demolitionist Marie (559, 256)
      Description: Defeat [Nightmare Goblin Miner] monsters until you acquire the item [Goblin Trousers]. Talk to the NPC Saermonand select “I’ve got some goblin trousers here” to obtain the buff [Overjoyed Saermon] – lasts 10 min. Talk to Marie and select “Twas I who gave him those trousers” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Everything Has a Weakness
      Map: Alternate Dimension – Red Ridge
      NPC: Guard Garrison Leader Saul (444, 184), Research Assistant Miranda (464, 166)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Saul and select “Do you have anything to report to Miranda?” to obtain the buff [Red Ridge Report]. Talk to Miranda and select “Someone is trying to pass you a message” to obtain the buff [Extremely Irritated]. Talk to Shawn and select “Does Miranda listen to you?” to complete the trivia. [Both buff state lasts for 5 min each]
    • Letter name: Really Nasty
      NPC: Researcher Gode (786, 1106)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Gode and select the option “I want to help with the experiment” to receive the item Pure Seed. Head over to (760, 107) and right click the item to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Terrible Price
      Description: Go over to (445, 981) – there you will see the <Dust Coated> Tome Chest. Attack the chest to receive the item Plumflower Fighting Manual. Head over to (685, 1062) and speak to the NPC Fighter Muca - select “Take a look at this martial arts manual” (Note that you must have the Plumflower Fighting Manual to complete the trivia)
    • Letter name: It’s not necessarily delicious
      NPC: Adverturer Hermann (444, 544)
      Description: Defeat the Big green mushroom (located in 777, 572) to obtain the item [Green mushroom] then speak to the NPC Herrmann and select “The taste of green mushroom” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: The courage to try
      NPC: Sorcery Sergeant Venicia (433, 551)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Venicia and select “Try this green mushroom bisque” to acquire the item [Green mushroom bisque] – right click the item to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Dragon’s Descendant
      NPC: General Store Owner Rayona (812, 1151), Archeologist Rick (811, 1172), Figther Muca (682, 649)
      Description: Talk to the General Store NPC and select Have you come across anything interesting recently?” to receive the item [Rough Dragonskin Tunic]. Head over to the location (680, 660) & break the pot for the item [Dragonsbreath Essence]. Talk to the NPC [b]Rick and select “Could you take a look at this tunic for me?” to acquire the item [Gleaming Dragonskin Tunic]. Then head over to Muca and select “Aren’t you chilly walking around shirtless all the time?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Hello from Home
      NPC: Surveyor Cliff (790, 1163), Magic Soldier Barriet (732, 1131), Sorcery Sergeant Venicia (734, 1113), White Flame Knight Lilia (448, 556), Demon Hunter Marisa (418, 615)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Cliff and select “Why are you so stressed out?” to acquire the item [Anonymous Letter]. Head over to Barriet and select “Do you know who wrote this letter?” to obtain the [Obvious Anonymity] buff state. Talk to Veniciaand select “Did you write this letter?” to obtain the [Maybe not so Obvious] buff state. Then talk to Lilia and select “Is this your letter?” to obtain [Obviously Shy] buff state. Lastly, talk to Marisa and select “Have you written a letter to anyone lately?” to complete the trivia. [Note: All buff state lasts for 20mins each]
    • Letter name: A Friend in Need
      NPC: Business Team Leader Bartley(130, 831)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Bartley and select “Transport rescue supplies” to receive the item Relief Supplies. Head over to the NPC Survivor Arnold (423, 807) to hand over the supplies. Select “Please accept these supplies” to complete the trivia from the NPC Arnold.
    • Letter name: Clever Business
      NPC: Ecologist Ferola (144, 423)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Ferola and select the option “Please lend me an Empty Bottle” to receive the item Ferola’s Empty Bottle” then head over to the coords (139, 1157). Right click the Empty Bottle to obtain [b]Fountain of Youth Water – Head over to (130, 831) and speak to the NPC Business Team Leader Bartley. Select the option “This is the Fountain of Youth Water from the Misty Wetlands” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: I want to eat pudding
      NPC: Business Team Leader Bartley (130, 831)
      Description: Defeat [Wetland Jelly Rabbit]s until you obtain the item [Tasty jelly block] – Head over to the NPC Bartley and select “Give a way delicious jelly cube” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: It is you who makes him cry
      NPC: Helper Hass (632, 169)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Hass and select “Apologize to water spirit” to acquire the item [Tears of the Water Spirit]. Head over to the coords (490, 412) and right click the item. The monster [Gigantic water spirit] will appear, defeat it to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Dying Wish
      NPC: Survivor Carol (421, 807) & Righteous Sailor (495, 1039)
      Description: Attack chest boxes around the area until you acquire the [Columbus Emblem] item (You can find a chest around 487, 1070 ish). Talk to the NPC Carol and select “So, do you like it?” to acquire the [Soaked Doll] item. Head over to Ronnieand select “Look at this!” complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Foggy Beauty
      NPC: Traveller (645, 175)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Traveller and select “Greetings, traveler” to acquire the item [Misty Wetlands Guidebook]. Take the book to (200, 220) to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Ancient Battle
      NPC: Paladin Gerham (570, 120)
      Description: Speak to the NPC Gerham and select “I want to watch ancient competitive sports” to receive the item Ancient Memory Stone. Head over to (674, 281) – right click the stone to complete the trivia. [You will see <Ancient Warrior> Hafale and <Ancient Warrior> Sturdeen duke it out after the completion of the trivia]
    • Letter name: Where’s the Goddess
      NPC: Defense Officer Karen (203, 243)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Karen and select “Please lend me an unused axe” to receive the item Rusty Axe. Head over to (259,707) and right click the Axe to complete the trivia.(After completing the trivia, you may see the monster <Unique Beauty> Lake Goddess wonder about before disappearing)
    • Letter name: Needing sleep
      NPC: Defense Soldier Miluan (231, 185)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Miluan and select “I can help you patrol” to receive the status [I’m a scout] (lasts 5 minutes) – Head to both coords (1100, 1053) & (803, 823) to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: My nationality is Gaiya
      NPC: Senate Prophet Borg (564, 130)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Borg and select “I want to experience Gaea” to receive the status [Power of Gaea] (lasts 5minutes) and the item [Evil revealing stone]. Proceed to the coords (837, 826) and right click the item, [Evil Power] will spawn – defeat it to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Tastes Like…
      NPC: Woodlands Gourmet Beltran (229, 181)
      Description: Defeat [Gaia Worm] monsters until you acquire the [Juicy Bug Meat] item. Talk to Beltran and select “Have you ever eaten insects before?” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Warrior’s Wish
      NPC: Senate Prophet Borg (834, 825)
      Description: Roam around the ‘Stone Sword Tomb’ area until you see attackable vines, attack it to obtain the item [Old Dagger] – (Roughly around 1115, 1055). Talk to Borg and select “Do you know how to appraise daggers?” to acquire the item [Fighter’s Gloves]. Head over to the location (675, 300) & use the item to summon <Fighter> Serisota, defeat it to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Rain in the Desert
      NPC: Expert Investigator Benson (580, 162)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Benson and select “Precious water source” to receive the item Benson’s Water Bottle. Head over to (591, 150) and right click the Water Bottle to receive the item Precious Drinking Water. Head over to (81, 451) to speak to the NPC Taskmaster Abbohan – select the option “Solicitude from an old friend” to complete the trivia
    • Letter name: Mirage
      NPC: Science Consultant Mina (623, 174)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Mina and select “I hear you know some secret points of interest” to receive the item Sight Locator. Head over to (223, 379) and right click the Sight Locator item to complete the trivia. [An odd looking building will appear for a few seconds after the completion of the trivia]

• Letter name: Don’t waste food
      NPC: Wandering Spirit (643, 435)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Wandering Spirit and select “About the precious food” to start the trivia. Kill Stone Pillar Dragons and Roaring Dragon Whelps until you have 10 layers of [Fury of the food] buff - then go back to the NPC Wandering Spirit and select “You have burned with your fury fire all the dragons in the desert” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: The wicked earth robbers
      Description: Head over to the coords (857, 182) or (764, 208) and break the red pot – [Plinth robber]s will spawn, defeat them to obtain the item [Poaching Order] – Proceed to the coords (153, 202) and right click the item, [Condor Strategist] will spawn – defeat it to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Cagey Construction
      NPC: Guardian Team Leader Baharo (708, 160), Soldier Otto (882, 258), <Engineer> Raymer
      Description: Talk to Baharo and select “Do I need to inspect the big bridge?” to acquire the item [Cracked Bridge Map]. Head over to (819, 179) & right click the map to obtain the [Old Scroll] item. Head over to Otto and select “I found this in a crack on the big bridge” to acquire the [Complicated Schematic] item. Talk to Raymer and select “Otto says you should take a look at this” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Thirst is Just the Beginning
      NPC: Survey Engineer Moore (137, 473) & Taskmaster Abbohan (82, 451)
      Description: Hit the red treasure chest around (135, 475) to obtain the item [Cactus Fruit], then talk to the NPC Moore and select “These fruits aren’t required for your exploration, are they?” to acquire the item [Moonshine Jug]. Head over to Abbohanand select “These are from Moore, the supply thief” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Too Late
      NPC: Street Sign (662, 712)
      Description: Click the Street Sign and select the option “Examine the back of the road sign carefully” to receive the item Mysterious Note then head to (555, 372) – right click the Note to summon out <Empty> Shattered Chest. Quickly attack the chest to complete the Trivia. [Note: The chest will disappear if you take too long to attack it]
    • Letter name: Ancestral Gift
      Description: Head to (903, 197) and seek out <Early Relic> Guardian Chest – attack it and loot the item Ancestral Wolf Fang. Head over to (835, 760 – Mount Huyi Area) to speak to the NPC Lion Tribe Chief Kumahachi and select the option “About the guardian keepsake” to complete the trivia.
    • Letter name: Sinister souvenir
      NPC: Greedy Merchant (904, 648)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Greedy Merchant and select “Purchased ‘Hu Yi Specialty’ with 5 gold” to acquire the 3 items [Tiger Plain Bull Tail Wine], [Tiger Plain Yak Wine], and [Bear Tongue Deer Eye Wine] – use all 3 items and then speak to the NPC and select “Why does it taste so weird!?” to complete the trivia.
      Status state from using [Tiger Plain Bull Tail Wine] – [The ox tail wine smells so fishy]
      Status state from using [Tiger Plain Yak Wine] – [The yak wine is so spicy!]
      Status state from using [Bear Tongue Deer Eye Wine] – [The buckeye wine is so turbid]
      *All status lasts for 1 minute
    • Letter name: The cattle boy
      NPC: Cattle Child (436, 96) & Demon Hunter Diago (491, 57)
      Description: Talk to the NPC Cattle Child and select “Look! The wolves are coming!” to receive the status [The wolves are coming!] – Head over to the NPC Diago and select “The wolves are coming! What should we do?!” to receive the status [The cheated hunter]. Repeat the same task (Talk to Cattle Child then Diago) until you have 3 layers of the status [The cheated hunter] – Finally, after receiving 3 layers of the [The cheated hunter] buff - talk to the NPC Diago and select “I’m sure that the wolfs coming!” to complete the trivia. (Both buffs lasts for 3 minutes)
    • Letter name: Psychic Legend
      NPC: Highland Teenager Hawkfeather (837, 690), Highland Teenager Tigertrail (870, 752), Lion Tribe Chief Kumahachi (835, 760) & Lion Tribe Elders Dauson (840, 748)
      Description: Talk to the NPCs: Hawkfeather, Kumahachi & Tigertail and select “Have you heard of the secret martial arts of the Lion Tribe?” to obtain the [Explosion of Energy], [Preservation of Energy] & [Cohesion of Energy] buff state– Lasts for