Question about the Deathknight Masterys.

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• I had a question about one of the Masteries that is given to the Deathknight at level 91 and was hoping to get it cleared up.

The mastery "Answerer" says that "Every level upgrade increases twin blades Attack speed by 1%". So is that for swords only? Or axes and swords only and excludes the hammer?:/ It doesn't seem very clear in regards to which it is and I'm assuming that it is for swords only.

Also does anyone have any tips on which two masteries to level to 15 and 20? I have an idea of which 2 to do but I wanted a bit of input before I make the decision and get stuck with what I chose. Thanks in advance for your answers! :P

• i believe the Twin blades mastery compliments the Twin blades talent . therefore the mastery stacks with the effects of the talent .

• Also does anyone have any tips on which two masteries to level to 15 and 20? I have an idea of which 2 to do but I wanted a bit of input before I make the decision and get stuck with what I chose. Thanks in advance for your answers! :P

You can always change your Super and Ultimate Specialization anytime. :)

• i believe the Twin blades mastery compliments the Twin blades talent . therefore the mastery stacks with the effects of the talent .

I am going to look into that talent now, thank you!

• But you're not able to recover the mastery points you've spent after resetting it to 10. :D

That is perfectly fine in my book. It's good to know that you aren't penalized (that much) for experimenting with your mastery points!^^