Suggestions for game

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• Do you like any of my suggestions? if so which? 3

1. Idle Name Supplement System (0) 0%
    2. Nucleus Exchange NPC (0) 0%
    3. I don't care for either of these. (0) 0%
    4. I'm a banana (0) 0%
    5. Better Balancing for pvp brackets (2) 67%
    6. Shared bank inbetween characters, with limitations (1) 33%

Hello, I didn't see any in-game suggestion threads yet so I thought I'd start one, for anyone wants to make suggestions.

I've only got two for the moment.

:Idle Name supplement System:

I'd like for a system to go in place, that renames peoples characters example: Alice1, Alice2, Alice3-females

Johndoe1, johndoe2, johndoe3(etc 1-99999), after 3(or so) years of no use, that way it frees up original names, and

also provides reason to purchase Aeria's game renaming ticket, Should players of these old characters come back,

they can buy a ticket and get a new name, one they may not have even been able to get before because it was

taken last time they played~ Anyways, thats my first suggestion

:Nucleus Exchange system:

My second suggestion is a Nucleus exchange NPC, where you can Exchange a Nucleus(or two nucleus.) of the

same quality, and name for the Same quality of your choice, Example - 2 deep sea Will nucleus, exchanged for 1

Deep sea of your choice. (It's a spit-ball idea, but it would essentially bring value to all nucs, and also lower the

circulation of nucs thus, providing more of a demand for them.)

Anyways, thats my two cents for now, anyone who'd like to please submit your own idea's or suggestion below this!:whistling:

Other peoples Suggestions~

Better Balanced pvp brackets based on Gear fortifications (total)

If everyone agree's the suggestions good we can add it to a poll!

• I always suggest pvp branckets~~

Add fortification branckets to the actual branckets of level. This way each player competes within their range of possibilities.

But, of course, isnt possible...

• I hate to expose the system but you can already pretty much buy a name that has been idle for many many years. If someone has a name taken from when GF was in Beta and didn't meet the deletion requirements it's very likely that they won't come back to Grand Fantasia. In a case like this you can usually make a decent case for the name and given the discretion you can usually get it when requesting a name via the name change scroll. For this reason I do not see a need for the first suggestion.

The second suggestion I honestly don't see any objection to and it can provide a market for all those WIL nucs that people have extra and that aren't filling archive spots. I'm cool with it.

I'm also a certified banana.

• I hate to expose the system but you can already pretty much buy a name that has been idle for many many years. If someone has a name taken from when GF was in Beta and didn't meet the deletion requirements it's very likely that they won't come back to Grand Fantasia. In a case like this you can usually make a decent case for the name and given the discretion you can usually get it when requesting a name via the name change scroll. For this reason I do not see a need for the first suggestion.

The second suggestion I honestly don't see any objection to and it can provide a market for all those WIL nucs that people have extra and that aren't filling archive spots. I'm cool with it.

Thanks for putting your share in, I still think its a useful idea, because not all the names are from beta, and this way someone just starting to play the game isn't forced from the very get go to purchase a "name change scroll" to get the name they wanted, when the person who made the character with the name first hasn't played for a decade, I would never like to start playing a game.. and go "I can get the name I wanted for only 9.99! but I do see where you're coming from~ thanks for the input ^^

I too am a certified banana

I've been trying to get the name Fox for years, never happens. ._.

• Thanks for putting your share in, I still think its a useful idea, because not all the names are from beta, and this way someone just starting to play the game isn't forced from the very get go to purchase a "name change scroll" to get the name they wanted, when the person who made the character with the name first hasn't played for a decade, I would never like to start playing a game.. and go "I can get the name I wanted for only 9.99! but I do see where you're coming from~ thanks for the input ^^

I too am a certified banana

I agree with your understanding and reasoning for your suggestion, however because ultimately the suggestion requires both time (aka to do a renaming of older characters on a system-wide basis) and reduces the amount of $ Aeria makes VS the potential increased spending they'd do if they got their name for free, it may be hard to market this idea to Aeria.

Ninetails Ahh I did end up getting Ishan via a ticket when my main account was IshanZzV2. I'd sent in an RT and still give it a go. Fox would be very exclusive though, good luck!

• I'm so happy, seems they've noticed your thread. ? I don't think the price is too bad for an item that's non-essential. $1 would be more effort than it's cost on thier side because they have to change it rather from thier end than it being an in-game item system.

• I'm so happy, seems they've noticed your thread. ? I don't think the price is too bad for an item that's non-essential. $1 would be more effort than it's cost on thier side because they have to change it rather from thier end than it being an in-game item system.

That's not a hard thing to do to change a name, its really simple, and to them they get paid for it, its a job so its not like they aren't getting a income regardless, I'm just saying if I came to this game.. for the first time.. and found out, woo,. I get the name I want for a small purchase!.. only to find out it's 10$'s I'd immediately declare it a ripoff, but thats just me

• Suggestions go here

I have to say, I'm generally not fond of most suggestions - not because I'm overly negative about people wanting to make the game more fun, but because a lot of people don't have a good enough grasp on virtual economics or how to effectively balance something - not that this is anyones fault of course, it's not something that can be very interesting to some.

However, I have to say - your nucleus exchange system (in the case of 2 nuclei sunk for 1) is pretty great; It would be very effective for a nucleus sink, and would also encourage players to go after a nucleus of any stat; opening the market up to a lot more trades - which is a positive to both the players and Aeria.

To answer the question in the poll, the second suggestion I would 'pick' is the PvP balancing (although I'd place this first in the priority list), however I wouldn't balance it based on fortification; I think that there are many other factors that come into play and can be addressed well before limiting or downscaling set fortification comes in.

It is also an unlikely prospect, especially when you consider restricting fortification/downscaling it would result in less income for Aeria due to less MFIs purchased either through clays, the Item Mall or Tiered Spender.

• I have to say, I'm generally not fond of most suggestions - not because I'm overly negative about people wanting to make the game more fun, but because a lot of people don't have a good enough grasp on virtual economics or how to effectively balance something - not that this is anyones fault of course, it's not something that can be very interesting to some.

However, I have to say - your nucleus exchange system (in the case of 2 nuclei sunk for 1) is pretty great; It would be very effective for a nucleus sink, and would also encourage players to go after a nucleus of any stat; opening the market up to a lot more trades - which is a positive to both the players and Aeria.

To answer the question in the poll, the second suggestion I would 'pick' is the PvP balancing (although I'd place this first in the priority list), however I wouldn't balance it based on fortification; I think that there are many other factors that come into play and can be addressed well before limiting or downscaling set fortification comes in.

It is also an unlikely prospect, especially when you consider restricting fortification/downscaling it would result in less income for Aeria due to less MFIs purchased either through clays, the Item Mall or Tiered Spender.

I agree, balancing based on fortifications was not my idea though, it's more-over about the concept of balancing the pvp regardless of how we get there. ( I don't really pvp outside of GW and rarely trial maze) both of which naturally are unbalanced

• I have a new suggestion!

I petition for a NPC shared bank, that will allow you to share items that normally cant be traded in between characters, However some limits would need to be applied, I would also like for this shared bank, to allow gold deposit with a max gold threshold of 999,999, please comment and give me idea's to make this more plausible!\

If you've ever had "inventory space extending bags" You know that if you buy anything less than the 20, if you ever upgrade, you can't do anything with the old ones but let them take up space or throw them away

You can use them for temporary bank space Until those two replaced with the largest bag's available and then

If you are like me, you notice you have an alternate character, that could do with some Inventory spaces, and you've got like 4-6 perfectly good 16space bags, but no way to transfer them.. so your options are throw them away or let them take up space forever!

An alternative to a shared bank would be to not bind every single item, allow bags to be freely equipped and unequipped, please there is no reason to force them into a bound status, and with market prices even if binding was reverse sable, it'd be outrageously priced and you'd be better off buying new ones. :P redundancy

There are other items that apply to this, for example: Abuse, you could say people would use this system to get tons, of free stuff from making new characters, over and over. "Yes! I am worried about this aswell, however if we added a certain tag to items that are given freely(and could be abused by repetition of starting a new character) It should be fine, you're only sharing between your characters, and there definitely should be limitations to this!

I however need more thought's on this idea so feel free to comment.

• Just to get a feel for your new suggestion, what kind of items did you have in mind?

Aura Kingdom has both a shared bank and an archive so this could be something they could try for.

I don't know about the gold bank but the items seems fair.

• I used to play a game called Aion and It had a account bank system which included in game currency. You couldn't really abuse the system because you could only have 2 characters unless you payed for the premium. From what i remember they allowed unbound armor and mats, pots but nothing from events like beginning packages. The Idea was great but you couldn't really use it much because of an imbalance in certain aspects of the game. Gf doesn't have those imbalances so it could work.

• Just to get a feel for your new suggestion, what kind of items did you have in mind?

Aura Kingdom has both a shared bank and an archive so this could be something they could try for.

I don't know about the gold bank but the items seems fair.

Basically things like Nucleus, should be freely storeable in this shared bank, costumes that aren't archive able just yet, bags(inventory space) basically anything that would be normally possible if the archive was update, in addition to bags and non-tradeable set items, that are also orange quality (just to name a few things.)

• I used to play a game called Aion and It had a account bank system which included in game currency. You couldn't really abuse the system because you could only have 2 characters unless you payed for the premium. From what i remember they allowed unbound armor and mats, pots but nothing from events like beginning packages. The Idea was great but you couldn't really use it much because of an imbalance in certain aspects of the game. Gf doesn't have those imbalances so it could work.

Agreed, I think with some rules implied on it would make for a helpful utility for players