Endless Trial Dungeon guide request

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• So im posting this here, hope it's the right place.

I've been trying to do the Endless Trial Dungeon but i always seem to have problems with Hecht. I remember I've seen some time ago, on the old forum i guess, a sort of a guide for this dungeon, which included a specific way to kill Hecht. Can someone explain it to me or do a little guide on this dungeon?

Thank you very much :)

• Credentials:

Completed Endless Trial Dungeon on a:

• Mystic (78)
    • Templar (75)
    • Demonologist (80)
    • Gearmaster (77)
    • Darkstalker (80)

Other classes I haven't tried this so I probably can't give as good information.

I think I ran over it on the old forum but I didn't save that thread. I don't think you really need a guide for the whole dungeon because it mostly is easy with good DPS (22k+) and decent hit.

However Heckt alone prompts a guide:

• Obtain a Shadow Combat fruit from the Occupation seeds you get from seed packets by planting the fast planting area in your guild.
    • Use candy to reduce your animation and therefore make it easier to spam skills.
    • When Heckt gets halfway he uses a skill like Hot-blooded surge skill that warrior has (in bed atm but can include image later). Use the Shadow Combat fruit when he does his else you'll die to reflect. He will not reflect again when you do this.
    • Save your attack gem (the red gem that spawns) for after you reset Heckt.
    • Bloodthirsty or some kind of leech helps against Heckt since especially at 75-77 he hits extremely hard.
    • After he is halfway he also has a chance to inflict a large AoE death-timer debuff on you. Ensure you get out of it's radius if you see it casting.
    • An alternative to Shadow Combat fruit method is to kill Heckt with huge DPS before it can kill you or to have 100 pct damage reduction so that you take nothing from reflect. However I've only done this on temp this ways and not all classes can do this.

Good luck!

• I used to just wail on him until his reflect finished me off. Afterwards, I'd use a gaia's blessing, consume/buff up again, and fight him normally. This is possible because there's a glitch that stops him from using his reflect moves after you've revived yourself or slipped out of combat.

Comically enough, he's the hardest boss because he reflects. After him, the rest are nothing.

Not sure what to suggest for his huge AOE move though. Since I'm a warlord I just charge him when he does it. To be completely honest, I don't even know how hard it hits or what debuffs it applies.

I dunno if his mechanics have changed though. I haven't been there-- let alone played the game-- in months. Things could've changed.

• Not sure what to suggest for his huge AOE move though. Since I'm a warlord I just charge him when he does it. To be completely honest, I don't even know how hard it hits or what debuffs it applies.

Basically it puts a uncurable-debuff on you for 9 seconds that once it wears off will kill you immediately. Once it's on you, no choice but to wait and die.