[HELP] How to get Breath of Rejuvenation Dimension Crystal

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• So I would like my sprite to craft some weapons, but I will need a breath of rejuvenation dimension crystal for them (A few actually).

I have searched all over the internet, but cannot seem to find any answers. Where do you obtain these crystals?

Thanks in advance!

• You can obtain it from the "Reward Box" just beside the PvP boxes in Kaslow. Alternatively, you can check on AH if you don't have Saphael's Heart to spend (it costs 180 Saphael's Heart per piece). Or PM me in-game. I can buy for you.

• Just to add on that, I highly recommend using the GF Database to look up items that you're not sure where to get. A simple search there gets you some good results/clues.

http://grandfantasia.info/item…nation-Dimension-Crystal/

Yeah I found the database, but I'm pretty new to the game and it doesn't tell you the position of the chests on the map. I didn't know the chests were at kaslow for example. Thanks for the help anyways :)

• Just to add on that, I highly recommend using the GF Database to look up items that you're not sure where to get. A simple search there gets you some good results/clues.

http://grandfantasia.info/item…nation-Dimension-Crystal/

ec52a09123.png

Would also like to add to this:

If (such as this example), you can't find the location of the chests that give these items in the database, you could also try the Grand Fantasia Wikia.

Yeah I found the database, but I'm pretty new to the game and it doesn't tell you the position of the chests on the map. I didn't know the chests were at kaslow for example. Thanks for the help anyways :)

Because, as is the case here - the Breath of Rejuvenation Dimension Crystal page will tell you that it is obtained from the merchant "Reward Box".

Unfortunately, the wikia does not yet contain further information on Merchants or NPCs (pages that you can view) but you can search for "Reward Box" on the database and it will give you an exact location for this chest/NPC.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Good call! I didn't think about going back and forth between the two. Thanks alot for sharing! ^^