16F-20F VS Floors Information/Drops

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• As much as it would be retarded to be able to GM Wish some of the VSF stones/tonics...etc (hence they are not wishable), it pains me to know only a small handful of people can attend VSF (and among those, only a few are competent enough to clear) since the rest are screwed by timezones. I've said it enough times to make people's ears bleed but :< i really wish they made VSF open more than once a day, with a 24-debuff so others can also have an opportunity to actually be able to participate in content that was released with the intent to well...participate. ;n;

• As much as it would be retarded to be able to GM Wish some of the VSF stones/tonics...etc (hence they are not wishable), it pains me to know only a small handful of people can attend VSF (and among those, only a few are competent enough to clear) since the rest are screwed by timezones. I've said it enough times to make people's ears bleed but :< i really wish they made VSF open more than once a day, with a 24-debuff so others can also have an opportunity to actually be able to participate in content that was released with the intent to well...participate. ;n;

I agree with this human. Why can't we have it twice a day like when we have emissaries, illusionaries, and taros? I mean, looking at it, i barely see people completing pass floor 15 anymore in public group (as far as i can see from the week after maintenance). At this rate, i don't think getting the new stuff is possible, but that's just my own opinion.

• I agree with this human. Why can't we have it twice a day like when we have emissaries, illusionaries, and taros? I mean, looking at it, i barely see people completing pass floor 15 anymore in public group (as far as i can see from the week after maintenance). At this rate, i don't think getting the new stuff is possible, but that's just my own opinion.

We are pushing for it to open twice a day, but nothing yet unfortunately.

• Well people don't really want to pass 15 in guild groups cause they're gonna get leechers so most prefer doing Just the guild run

• Well people don't really want to pass 15 in guild groups cause they're gonna get leechers so most prefer doing Just the guild run

You do have a point. Which is also why i hate when people do nothing in public group and still get the vast amount of drops. Pretty annoying.