Help

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• So i play in full screen mode and recently my laptop blinks when i start the game and when i exit.. any idea why this is happening? just recently started..

• Is the resolution for full screen different to that of your Desktop's native resolution?

(To check right click Desktop -> Display Settings -> Advanced Display Settings and see if it's different to that of your client which you can see under ESC -> Options)

If it's something that has never happened before then it may be that your iGPU or GPU is just becoming old. Although I'm to blame for trying to run Aura Kingdom on a 2005 laptop, I had similar issues on my old Toshiba computer prior to the video card dying.

• Alright what is your computer model? How long have you had it for?

Press Ctrl+C and type in Dxdiag. Show me the first screen that comes up. It's give you a prompt that asks if it can check online for something, it's fine to select no at the dialogue.

• OMG it turns out it was a setting in my graphics propertys. it was the "display refresh rate scaling" i had to disable that and now its back to normal hahahha..

• Hmm.. but now it feels the game starts up slower than usual with a circle just showing for a while.. any ideas how to boot the game faster?

• If theres a fix to this plz let me know.. sorry for spamming. just hate when it says waiting for prgram to respond, and all i see for a while is the blue circle..

• Hmm.. but now it feels the game starts up slower than usual with a circle just showing for a while.. any ideas how to boot the game faster?

I think this is natural, it happened on one of my older PCs back when I was running GF on a celeron.