This is a guide on how to automatically update your Graphic Drivers.
Please be sure to follow along with the steps.
How to update your Graphics Driver automatically:
- Press the Start button at the bottom left corner of your screen and select Control Panel from the menu (You can also search for it using the search box if you cannot find it).
- Select Device Manager.
- You should see a section called Display adapters, double click it (or click the small arrow next to it) to reveal the name of your Graphics Card.
- Right Click the name of your Graphics Card.
- Select Update Driver.
- This should bring up a new menu.
- From the new menu, select Search automatically for updated driver software
- Windows will begin searching online for a driver update.
- If Windows successfully finds and installs an update driver, please Restart your computer.
- If Windows does not successfully find a new driver, please click here to follow onto the next step.