[Art event] Create a FORUM BACKGROUND

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

• grandfantasiaforo.PNG

Hello messengers,

We want to make some changes on our forum and we will glad if you help us on this :)

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?

Create a new background for our forum (The winner´s background will be added on the forum)

An special map, costume or mount that you like? Use it!

We would love to see how your imagination works using Screen Shots, your own fan art or anything you feel that could look good on your forum.

The Only limits are: the image must be of size 1920x1080 and it must be related to Grand Fantasia. Thats all!

(*we reserve the right not to add it if not enough submissions)

PRIZES:

1st Place: Combat Mount + 50 Clays

2nd Place: A set of three costumes (Head, body, back) + 25 Clays

3rd Place: Title of your choice + 10 clays

(every reward should be included in the GM wish List)

WHEN?

The event will run from 27.06.2018 until 29.08.2018

• Only one submission per person
    • Size of the image must be 1920x1080
    • Only Grand Fantasia related creations
    • You must post your entry in this thread
    • Any copyright infringement or piracy is absolutely forbidden. Your designs should be just that – your own designs!
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any design that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given
    • You may not use multiple accounts to participate – this will be checked
    • Nothing inappropriate
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games for promotional purposes.

Now show us your wonderful designs and more importantly, have fun!

• Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games for promotional purposes

Don't devalue the creations made either. Your prizes are not good to be quite honest since you instantly take the rights of it too. I suggest better prizes too, plus up the prizes, more participation.

• To be honest, this makes me really uneasy.

• Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games for promotional purposes.

You're getting the rights to do whatever with the entries and the prizes aren't even that great for the amount of work that it takes to make art.

But hey, I hate our current background. So here's my entry. Madelynn and Eliza being cuties. Crawford gets no love because he's a butthole who 1-shots everyone. Done in the vector-like style that you see some animes done in for wallpapers. A solid 8 hours of work.

• ... And ... the background contest ended!!

Thanks to everyone who participated but we already have a winner!

Congratulations Princess !! We loved your design! We just need to adjust your image a bit so it can be functional as a forum background!

So please get in touch with us in Discord to help us with your design in order to do it the background of the Grand Fantasia Forum!

• I messaged you on discord, Cucudrula. It's toebeans ♡#5824

Thank you for the win! I worked very hard. My only request is if it's posted on social media anywhere, crediting me in the caption would be nice.

• Hey everyone bravo to the 3 winners :)

You can now choose the 4 servers Big winner creation and set up their wallpaper to your Forum.

Just go to Settings > General > Style and select "Grand Fantasia + Galz" for changing the background :)

GG Princess !!