Posts by Nofe

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

Hello,
    I wanted to propose a modification of a service in the item shop on the site, namely: "Item Transfer" whose cost is 19999AP.
    In my opinion the price of this object is almost insane since no object, good or bad, in game has this value and therefore makes it really difficult for someone to buy this service at this price.
    If you think about recovering a pg deleted costs 999AP, moving an object from one character to another 19999AP seems to me a really abysmal difference.
    I naturally ask, how many "Item Transfers" have ever been sold in recent years?
    An acceptable price in my opinion would be precisely on the 1000-2000AP also because, if you think about it, with the other "Item Savage Scroll" service that costs 2500AP you are given an object that you have mistakenly destroyed, this object (when it happened to me ) it was returned exchangeable so why should I spend 19999AP when with this method I could do the same thing more or less?
    In the end there are very few objects that you might be interested in requesting an "Item Transfer" for, most things can be stored in the archive.
    So, perhaps, drastically reducing the price (precisely on the 1000AP) would be a more interesting service for the players and maybe more used.

Nofe

Yeah im really interested into this topic, since i deeply care about this game. Do you believe you keep hearing from me because every time something doesnt work as planned i like to b**ch about it? No. I care for the wellbeing of a game I played for 7-8 years and get enraged by seeing it and its community treated poorly.
    Moreover, as probably you noticed, I'm a really active player of this community so is normal that I'm interested in the change that happened into the game/the community.
    I didnt apply for some reason, I want to be honest and the one about ban is one of the last reason.

first of all i'm the only one that didnt judge the people and i didnt give any negative feedback.
    p.s. "on people you dont even know well"
    nobody know this guys that apply for GS application, maybe 2-3 guys on 11 partecipant.
    And is not Nofe that is saying that, is all the replay that you recive here.
    secondary, if the rules say (and i'll report for the 3rd time):

Have a clean history - not previously banned or have behaviour issues with staff or the community.

is not important if is 1 time, 2 times, 10times. the rules say not previously banned, that mean if you get a ban you are out from the GS application; but yeah i can understand, is not something new do not respect your own rules.

Edit:

I read again all the comments of this thread and I do not think I have read even a positive feedback so I wonder why blame me to bring negativity when I was the only one not to give feedback (until now).

I only reported objective data, the rules were those and you did not respect it. But then again, it does not surprise me :D

I think its good what Parex tried to say, that any recent mistakes should count for picking a GS, and not mistakes that happened literally months and months ago. People can change and some of them really should deserve at least a shot.

I know people can change but if you put in the rules what i wrote before (i'll repost again):

Have a clean history - not previously banned or have behaviour issues with staff or the community.

You CANT accept people that have a bad history in the game. Because or you apply that to everyone, and there is people that didnt partecipate to the application for this rules, or you remove this rules when you pubblic the rules for the current GS application.
    It's easy use the work done from someone else (GS Nyx) without read it and without apply the rules that there are wrote in it :D
    Next time for the GS application write something like:
    "We need some slave, be free to partecipate on it we will randomly pick people from the list
    P.S. we prefer german and italian"

Mmmh talk for you, i would like to fire CMs and PMs after all they have done..

But i read the rules and the requirement and one of those say:

• Have a clean history - not previously banned or have behaviour issues with staff or the community.

That’s one of the reason that i didnt partecipate to GS application, probably I’ll be picked as GS if ive done it since i talk italian and seems is one of the best requirement this time.

iGeneric i'm not sure about what im going to say but im pretty sure we will never have back Nyx and Darkshade, the problem of communication and the no respect that CMs/PMs have with GSs put Nyx and Darkshade to take the decision to leave their role.

@[CM]Parex the rules was pretty clear, if you get a ban cant became a GS. i've never partecipate to the application since i got a lot of ban in past (before the merge).

im pretty sure he is talking about the sprite skills. some month ago there was a chest into the m table that have inside 8 different sprite skills.

"ABOUT THE CURRENT GS TEAM: As you may know, our old and beloved Game Sages: GS Nyx, Mel, Dark, and Gears have left the GS Team for different personal reasons.
    Thanks a million guys, you helped so much the team we are all really grateful for all the efforts provided, but also for the laughs we had together :D..."

All of us know that the 4 GSs who left their role had a common reason to do so: they were sick to be ignored by the GF Team (not talking about you, CMs). As far as its known they were upset over recentalchemies: why did you state items such as taro parts cant be placed into an alchemy but, lately, they had? Not living up to your words doesn't seem professional. Feel free to correct me if that is not true: that's just a point of view over the overall situation . But bear in mind: it's really strange for 4 GSs to leave their role at the same time (never happened before in history of GF, am I right?). It means something into the amministration of the game is not working well.

"...However, the Sanctum GS Team is not done yet, NO SIR!!
    [GS]Tsuki, [GS]Mika, [GS]Rikka, [GS]Yami and [GS]Selo are more motivated than ever and are online to be your VOICE, so please poke them when you want (ingame/Forum/Discord) to offer your suggestions, report a bug/bad behavior…etc. They are here to listen to you and to support the GF Team. All of them are dedicated players and have a good heart, so do not hesitate to bring them all of GF’s topics. They desire as much as you do, to see changes happen."

GSs always been our VOICE but, in my opinion, there is no point in asking them to be our intermediary with the top brass. Furthermore, GF Team doesn't seem like it want to hear what the community asks... As you can see, community is asking for an archive update since months, or for a solution to the economical problem of the server (there is one post on forum, that i think is the biggest post since the forum has been changed) but nothing is changing. Thus why, asking our GSs to be our voice, wont do much: that's demotivating. It would be lovely to see people taking the actual decisions coming to us once in order to discuss the game wellbeing.

"Remember YOU ARE GF, all this Magic is only happening BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

We know that, but maybe, the GF Team forgot that. It's about time to get in contact to relieve the overall situation.

I can understand what are you talking about but is ONLY for the Normal "table" that you can choose what get from any round (you just need only the required point for the item). The random one is totaly different and you need to do all the previous round and pray to get what you are looking for

Hi everyone,

I write this post because, in response to a ticket, I was asked to create a post on the forum to see if there was interest from other players about this thing. In short, the ticket I wrote was to ask that the chest of the sprite skill be moved (from the Random Interface to Normal one) since the chances of getting the skill I was looking for are almost nonexistent (having the chest 2% chance of going out and assuming that every object inside the chest has the same rate of exit, about 8%, makes it impossible to find that skill, having about a 0.2% chance every day).

I will show you what is Star Soul Redemption and maybe with many feedback we can change some reward to make this thing more interesting since I think is not very valid momentarily and in fact many players do not even know what it is.

What is it and how it works:

This is the "Recommend Event List", of the daily quests that give you exp and Star Soul Point (To see this interface just click the "thumb" next to the minimap)

1.jpg

Star Soul Points will allow you to get rewards through two options (Normal or Random)
    I'm not going to explain how the two screens of the prizes work because in the game there is the detailed explanation (surely in a better English than my xD)

2.jpg

And while I write this post I take this opportunity to ask for your opinion on updating the possible awards of this mechanism that now is very dated to the point that it is completely ignored by most players.

P.S. Informing me at the time it seems to me that no player has ever won one of the skills from that chest but contains skills that prove to be very useful. The Chest in question is in the fourth round of Random Mode.

Nofe

Parex i talked only with [GS]Rikka at the moment, he think is a good idea but he is also worried that a lot of player will ask for end game items that might be put into the table.

as i already said before in my opinion is not a problem, maybe help the game to make some stuff more accessible to everyone without devalue it since items last for 5mins and it's hard that many player will win it, moreover we can put this end game items into the list that i mentioned before (a list of item that can put only 1 time during the event)

i've to contact 1 by 1 each GS in your opinion? dont want to sound like a nuisance

I don't think this a bad idea, but we would have to make a list of items that can not be requested before we do so. Rates can not be to high especially when people have thousands of clays to burn, could flood the game with to many items if not careful.

Keep in mind that items stay in the table for 5mins after those mins the items will be change ("rare" items cant be repeated during the same Radio Alchimia), so you physically cant use too much clays since you have only 5mins. in this mode the possibility to put in game too many rare items is really hard

(if we want to work on this event, we should do a list of the items considerated "rare")

Hei guys!

I dont know if you are aware of this, but in the Italian server, with the help of our beloved [GM]Morgoth ,we had an event called Radio Alchimia (Radio Alchemy). It consists in an 1 hour long event where [GM] gets a lot of whispers with the name of 1 item. A small part of those said items will be put into M alchemy for 5 mins (and will be randomly chosen between all the whispers) . After 5 mins the table changes again: other whispered items will be placed into the alchemy right away.

I can understand that, in our server, doing that might be impossible since we have far more players than the italian one. Despite that, i though a cool solution to bring this event in our server anyway:

- create a channel in discord where, 1 week before the event, people are allowed to write ONLY 1 items and write ONLY 1 message (put some spam-limit code into said channel, something that allows people to write there only once every 10 days. This way everyone will have an equal chance to get their item into the event)

- the CM will read the request and, by using a randomizer (Random.org?), he will sort out a list of items. The first 30 items will be placed in the alchemy, among 10 junky-items that will fill the remaining space in order not to lower a bit the chance of getting the best stuff. And so on: every 5 minutes, the next 30 items on the randomized list will be placed in the alchemy

- here: the amazing event

Give also some feedback about that c.c

Hei guys!
    I dont know if you are aware of this, but in the Italian server, with the help of our beloved [GM]Morgoth ,we had an event called Radio Alchimia (Radio Alchemy). It consists in an 1 hour long event where [GM] gets a lot of whispers with the name of 1 item. A small part of those said items will be put into M alchemy for 5 mins (and will be randomly chosen between all the whispers) . After 5 mins the table changes again: other whispered items will be placed into the alchemy right away.

I can understand that, in our server, doing that might be impossible since we have far more players than the italian one. Despite that, i though a cool solution to bring this event in our server anyway:
    - create a channel in discord where, 1 week before the event, people are allowed to write ONLY 1 items and write ONLY 1 message (put some spam-limit code into said channel, something that allows people to write there only once every 10 days. This way everyone will have an equal chance to get their item into the event)
    - the CM will read the request and, by using a randomizer (Random.org?), he will sort out a list of items. The first 30 items will be placed in the alchemy, among 10 junky-items that will fill the remaining space in order not to lower a bit the chance of getting the best stuff. And so on: every 5 minutes, the next 30 items on the randomized list will be placed in the alchemy
    - here: the amazing event

Give also some feedback about that c.c

First of all i think all of us have to say thank you to Dark and Adamont since i dont wanna imagine how much time they spent to find this information, put down it in a simple english accessible to everyone and, moreover, make a video for the lazy player that dont wanna read (that's is also a good video since that's is not only someone that talk but there are a lot of work as videomaker to make the video more interesting and keep the attention of the people that is looking to it)

Reading all the replays here I can say that "The Underground Gold Shop" can be a good solution, i never saw it (i think in Italian server we never had it, we also never had MO limit if i remember well). If i understand well this shop come out as event and gives the possibility to player to buy some stuff to improve their character, that's a big help for the new player and also puts inside the game more item that became more accessible.

As i already told you with PM, the negative feedback that probably you are getting are from "new player" that never looked the game as it was before.

No idea if you tried Siwa server but since there is no MO limit the clays from 1gold went to 130golds in 5 days, later, from 150g their price has rised up something like 100g each day pass untill something like 1500 ea (when i left Siwa server)

After they trolled a lot of player without respect what they annunced, now they troll us again putting the alchemy at the same time the following day, so for a lot of player mean 2 days without sleep.

They will not listen us, if the community was important for them after they have done this mistake they would have apologized and putted the alchemy all day long.

No one of them after what happened said sorry to the community, they only asked to be patience :D

That is not how you have to treat the players that spend money and time in this game.

That's just a little part of my collection, but here we go. I can't take a photo of everything, since a lot of that stuff is in my garage ... somewhere

ign: Nofe

image0__1__by_hiiranee-dcmra2z.jpg
    image0__2__by_hiiranee-dcmra5p.jpg

image0__3__by_hiiranee-dcmra6s.jpg
    image0__4__by_hiiranee-dcmra7l.jpg
    untitled_by_hiiranee-dcmra4b.jpg
    image0__6__by_hiiranee-dcmrae5.jpg
    image0__7__by_hiiranee-dcmrabg.jpg
    image0__5__by_hiiranee-dcmra90.jpg

I'd like to make some suggestions meant to improve Vilefiend Spire's experice since, as you will already know, the instance is full of leechers, no matter what.

Vilefiend Spire's rules, at the moment, can't actually fight off such a problem. That's due to the fact that banning a secondary character doesn't damage in any way whoever created it. After all, it takes half an hour to bring a character up to lvl 31+. Morever, that said character is made just to leech materials. The player wont be affected by any loss.

Hence why I'd like to suggest you some countermeasures:

- At the moment 30 people can attend each floor. It might help dropping this number off to 10 people.

- Each floor should allow different branches' levels to attend it. (Exemple: 1st-5th floor: lvl 80+. 6th-10th floor: 91+. 11st-20th: lvl 100)

Nofe

drop rate dont give you more possibility to drop something that you want.. how the game can know what you want to drop? xD
    drop rate increase the possibility to get drop/more drop (if you go in guild base and do the dng with and without drop rate you will se a big different 1-2stack without vs 5-8stack with)

sorry for my english

Destroyer: xZenshix

Holy Knight: Dextera

Predator: ...

Ryozo: Ryozo

Druid: ...

Archangel: Totosan and Me (Nofe)

Warlock: Killua

Shinigami: ...

Artilleriet: Excadrill.

Mechamster: RaijinGod and JJHiistory

That's my opinion, Nofe