Posts by XXX

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

Rarity doesn't affect item price, except for extreme cases. The only items that are driven high in price due to rarity are things that are in high demand by one or more players. This is most commonly found in old costumes, because they're commonly bound, or taken out of the game due to players quitting as well as not having a SUPPLY of them, items that are CONSUMABLE (Not boosts, but things like sapheal souls of honor, which suck to farm and require many for 1 crafting operation), dominator certificates (Which noone farm), and galactic nuclei (Because there are extremely few of them in the game, and they're highly demanded). Prices of items like mclay, mfis, BACs, chisels, mallets and etc are being driven SKY HIGH because they're very USEFUL and because gold value is PLUMMETING, not because they're RARE (or rear, for those of us who cannot spell). These items ARE NOT rare. They are VALUABLE, and gold IS NOT, so people who choose to sell them want a LOT OF GOLD. Get it through your non-english speaking heads please, this is a crisis and Sanctum is suffering.

In case you're wondering who this mysterious, intelligent XXX forum user is, I'm Xaryu, or Flow for those who've known me long enough.

tl;dr

cap dungeon runs with MOs. the intent of the game isnt to be able buy an mfi after 1 day of running PT. People used to do literal thousands of PT, ACV, SMF (yes people used to run that dungeon), BFT, and FT runs over the course of years and years in order to build up their character SLOWLY. You're a complete imbecile if you think that a couple of players spending millions of gold on buying clays is the same as people running thousands of PT runs in a week. It's blatantly obvious that the problem is the fact that the people can run the same amount of dungeons in ONE DAY that used to take TWO HUNDRED DAYS or more.

Hi i'm in one of those videos!!! 5 seconds of fame aside, I think nad brought up some great ideas in bringing back some old gold sinks. I personally would LOVE to see a return of the underground gold shop, it was a phenomenal way to get some items at semi-reasonable prices (Expensive, but that's the point isnt it?) aside from purely being able to purchase them from other players.

like i mean just look at 1naC2z6.png

i'd love to buy some TW rings, and I know many people (myself included) who would pay FAR more than 15k for one, two, three, maybe even 10 :D