Posts by kaitybre

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

Make it a limit of 10 or 20 if we're really feeling an itch to put limits, but this game needs a dang premium underground gold shop like I've been nagging about for a decade.

The reality is, the economy really can't survive on anything above 5.

The only you could make it so, is if you made the gold sinks even higher.

This means that if the MO limit was set to '10', all of the gold sinks (NPC Prices, Auction Tax etc.) would need to be doubled to compensate - and I don't think anybody wants that.

I edited my comment above but I said that another issue is that most of our whales are gone and the AP card buying thing hurt more than it helped.

I've been suggesting ingame premium item shops (basic mallets, recipes to craft 100% mallets but you still need the malch pieces to finish, lower rate clovers, etc.) as potential gold sinks for about 10 years.

I definitely think non tradeable mallets in NPC shops would go a long way in sinking gold.

The only way to get SKBliss is through Oclay and its only the level 6 version. Add all levels for crafters, add sprite treats.

With the addition of archive bonuses the idea of Mclay and Item Mall purchases won't go away because people will still want the "coolest and newest" items. You can keep MOs the way they are and literally just have 100% stuff be full on premo stuff and extra things that don't enhance the game. Now that's a little bit of iffy territory given that you can enhance costumes and mounts, but you still can run your MOs so everyone can have their cake and eat it too.

I've been suggesting ingame premium item shops (basic mallets, recipes to craft 100% mallets but you still need the malch pieces to finish, lower rate clovers, etc.) as potential gold sinks for about 10 years.

Is the language thing really a big deal? I see french and german spoken all over the place, even some arabic occastionally. English is a universal language and usually people will gravitate to their mother tongue and the only communication is a universal "gaming" acronym like LFP or WTS.

My personal anecdote is usually someone will message me in another language after posting in trade and ask if I speak whatever language they speak, I respond english only sorry (politely of course), and they switch and try their best to communicate.

I remember back in Bodor/Siropas days people basically mocked BR players. It was honestly kind of a meme.