Posts by Gear

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

Destroyer :Danny

HK: Not you

Shinobi:DarkShodows

Pred : Freipoots

AA: ????

Druid : NooobPlayer

Warlock: Entropie

Shinigami : AkenoXDXD

Phantom :OPness

Chrono: Lapin
    Mecha:Igeneric

The happy ending is when they start to care about how we feel.

The highest DPS class is and always will be destroyer. I dont really recomend fooling around with any magic based classes if your looking for dps outside of pvp.

It's as relevant as you want it to be, it has a higher learning curve though. Gunner is a range class but its a little different, its less bulky but it hits way harder. With the introduction to VFS items, like the focus ring and some of the special rune stones im sure gunner or predator can be as good depending on the skill level of the user.

gunner is also more boring than preditor imo

It's as relevant as you want it to be, it has a higher learning curve though. Gunner is a range class but its a little different, its less bulky but it hits way harder. With the introduction to VFS items, like the focus ring and some of the special rune stones im sure gunner or predator can be as good depending on the skill level of the user.

As one of the applicants on the list, and after reading some of your comments, I can understand your frustration. I've been playing this game 8+ years and still have not reached lvl 100 on a toon yet. That's fine I'm working on it. I am primary based on pvp channel because it's quieter and easier to grind without lots of people around. I do help people regularly where I can with the knowledge I have gained over the years. I'm also on daily. Yes I'm unknown to most of you because I've always stayed within in my guild helping others or new players that have just joined and need a hand with low level dungeons and information, some even join the guild I'm in because of it, some don't. Try to understand just because you don't know someone doesn't mean they are a bad person or don't wish to help. One of the reasons I wished to be a GS was to give back to you all who helped me including previous GS's who we all miss dearly. Even if I don't make GS all you have to do is give me a whisper and I'd be more than happy to help where I can. My characters are in my signature, so feel free to give me a whisper in game or you can easily message me on discord Kitty#9171. I'm always online via discord.

I do not think they have a big issue with you, most of the current people on the list are inexperienced in terms of the game and a majority are above bellow 86, not known in game, or never even seen before. However level does not mean you are incapable of learning or reading provided tools and the guides. I think the players are more upset about the applicants who have provided a negative gaming experience or set a bad example in the server in terms of behavior. Yes we do need certain people for GS who do show a passion and support for the game, but we also need the ones who are willing to put themselves on the line to improve our community.

iGeneric i'm not sure about what im going to say but im pretty sure we will never have back Nyx and Darkshade, the problem of communication and the no respect that CMs/PMs have with GSs put Nyx and Darkshade to take the decision to leave their role.

@[CM]Parex the rules was pretty clear, if you get a ban cant became a GS. i've never partecipate to the application since i got a lot of ban in past (before the merge).

That is a good point, if we should not throw shade at players who did bad things in previous years, whats the point of not allowing players an application who had a previous ban even if temporary.

Thing is i ca

This is your right guys, to give us a feedback about those applicants. I am not talking about bashing or whatever reason dating from 2013 (everybody can do mistake).

I reviewed all the game history and connections and determined if I could give a chance to them or not.

Maybe i am wrong on some cases. that's why we have interviews to, to determine the value and determination of the applicants.

I can bash a couple of these applicants in 2019, my only advice is please listen to the players and improve communication with these GS, Dont have another repeat of the end of 2018, where communication was a failure. Your GameSages are also suppose to be the voice of your players, they do not do this for personal gain, please do not ignore the voices of the players.

Thing is i ca

This is your right guys, to give us a feedback about those applicants. I am not talking about bashing or whatever reason dating from 2013 (everybody can do mistake).

I reviewed all the game history and connections and determined if I could give a chance to them or not.

Maybe i am wrong on some cases. that's why we have interviews to, to determine the value and determination of the applicants.

I can bash a couple of these applicants in 2019

Show us your designs guyzzzz :p

I think it's a really cool idea to propose new costs based on your tastes and choices.

I don't say it will be easy for us to bring XLegend to actually realized them, but if you put yourselves into it, I will give a shot!! Promise :)

I want a CM parex outfitxD

I don't think this a bad idea, but we would have to make a list of items that can not be requested before we do so. Rates can not be to high especially when people have thousands of clays to burn, could flood the game with to many items if not careful. Its an interesting idea proposal though. We could also do a pole alchemy similar to this were players can vote what they would like to see on the table out of a list of allowed items and votes will be randomize to see what the next table will consist of.

I disagree there gear shinobis animation now to begin with lets just be honest is bad with them getting candies just makes there animation equal or relative to warlord which is fine I'm sure others would agree the only reason why I think you'll say there nasty with no animations like you said is the fact that the seal and silence of their swords would proc more plus with candies coming back there would be a significant increase in the shinobi branch meaning more ultimate's around arena and gvg then before this will in turn make people less tanky which is needed with the insane amount of stats everyone has at 100 anyway in addition to this wouldn't the increase amount of seals/silence a shinobi can do slow down the new classes now. The Mechmasters(GM Branch) there isn't that much of a difference with them with candy and without if anything there not as broken as compared to now than then everyone has - penetration now and it's not like there animation was instant to begin with there's not much of a difference between and MM using endless with candy and without gunner however is a different story. Gunners there animation needs nerfing equalling it out to the physical classes right now or even a bit less with 50-100 hits done in under a second that's definitely something not to overlook I think I mentioned gunners before in the above post? I'm not sure have to check. With Shinigami and warlock there animation is already pretty good to begin with in candy there's not much of a difference besides from the fact you can multicast a lot easier and other benefits.

I'm pretty loss how you say candies would throw the balance out of whack few years ago no one complained about candies at all the issue was with Gearmaster/Gunners and even before that candy was going for a few years with little to no complains even though AA's couldn't use fear arena was a lot more fierce when everyone is in candy compared to when no one isn't in candy I seen it and witness i I rather have a normal arena where everyone can candy compared to the GFWT matches where it's whoever AA and Shinigami can fear first does that sound balance to you? That doesn't sound fun at all that's boring , repetitive and mundane and just dull. I had a lot more invigorating matches due to the fact candy was in the game and I'm sure others would agree. I can ensure you if candies were implemented in those GFWT matches the matches would've been a lot more gripping and absorbing not only that there would've been more class branches in there to.

I disagree there gear shinobis animation now to begin with lets just be honest is bad with them getting candies just makes there animation equal or relative to warlord which is fine I'm sure others would agree the only reason why I think you'll say there nasty with no animations like you said is the fact that the seal and silence of their swords would proc more plus with candies coming back there would be a significant increase in the shinobi branch meaning more ultimate's around arena and gvg then before this will in turn make people less tanky which is needed with the insane amount of stats everyone has at 100 anyway in addition to this wouldn't the increase amount of seals/silence a shinobi can do slow down the new classes now. The Mechmasters(GM Branch) there isn't that much of a difference with them with candy and without if anything there not as broken as compared to now than then everyone has - penetration now and it's not like there animation was instant to begin with there's not much of a difference between and MM using endless with candy and without gunner however is a different story. Gunners there animation needs nerfing equalling it out to the physical classes right now or even a bit less with 50-100 hits done in under a second that's definitely something not to overlook I think I mentioned gunners before in the above post? I'm not sure have to check. With Shinigami and warlock there animation is already pretty good to begin with in candy there's not much of a difference besides from the fact you can multicast a lot easier and other benefits.

I'm pretty loss how you say candies would throw the balance out of whack few years ago no one complained about candies at all the issue was with Gearmaster/Gunners and even before that candy was going for a few years with little to no complains even though AA's couldn't use fear arena was a lot more fierce when everyone is in candy compared to when no one isn't in candy I seen it and witness i I rather have a normal arena where everyone can candy compared to the GFWT matches where it's whoever AA and Shinigami can fear first does that sound balance to you? That doesn't sound fun at all that's boring , repetitive and mundane and just dull. I had a lot more invigorating matches due to the fact candy was in the game and I'm sure others would agree. I can ensure you if candies were implemented in those GFWT matches the matches would've been a lot more gripping and absorbing not only that there would've been more class branches in there to.

Gearmaster benefits from candy alot more than you think, problem is the game has changed and we have new classes,gears, and stones now. You can barely compare an arena from 3 years ago from the ones today. If you feel like fighting shinobi with x3 seal and a gear master with unlimited attacks with seal and even more silence spam from phantoms be my guest:)

To make an end to the discussion, as Dark said before; 'Candies were never meant to be implemented like this, and thus their function has been way more than meant to be". They were actually meant for a fun event, the game does not need a candy in order to function, for PvP nor PvE!

Im sure that you guys want 'better' experiences for your dungeon runs, but it was never intended like that, nor do you need it.

I'm not sure how they were meant to be implemented, but that sounds like more of an opinion, I do agree that they where used for fun or to be silly but i do not think its the only implemented usage. Still this is not a players fault and it was designed to be that way. You are right the game does not need them to function.

What's your reason for that Gear? I'm compelling to know why you said in arena your better without candy.

Some classes become to powerful and unbalanced with candy usage, shinobi, gunner, mechmaster, shinigami, and warloc for example are very nasty with no animations. Just a never end silence/seal fest. One of the tranformation candy has fear immunity. I feel like lacking animations do not make arena more fun. I do understand that it helps some classes to not have animations but the perks it gives does not provide a good balance. I do agree some classes can use a slight animation boost ( gunner for sure) but id rather see it done for a class it self than in the form of consumable which any class can use and throw balance out of whack.

Regardless of either opinion a drop in cost alone is not going to fix the economy. Sure AP/Item/Gold ratio can be compared to prices (AP->Items-><-Gold) in the game from past dates, but was it truly easy to claim such items then at lower prices either? Items and golds value will always reflect. Dungeon runners will have a hard time regardless because people have out grown the difficulties of the dungeons and will rather solo them with alternate accounts, the final destination yes would help with this but for players who are to weak to run dungeons they will also still struggle to find a party. Its really a sad loose-loose situation. And Ofc having a AP shield and hoarding is a huge advantage, which is why a price drop isn't going to be enough. We need to work together as a community to find a solution that helps all players, yes this forum appears a little bias towards players who want the MO limit and yes even if Dark's opinion maybe supported by the information he gave(even if the supported data is factual) , however. all other opinion are welcome here and we need the mixture of opinions to find better solutions for our server in the future. I am choosing to stay unbaised for this topic because I want to leave it to the players to decide what they feel is best, however this is no vote or poll. This is a collection of opinions on how you the players feel about the current economy. There is no right or wrong answer,only ideas, feedback, or suggestions. All feedback positives or negatives need and MUST be heard. WE need an intervention to help keep the game going smoothly and we need to search all the possibilities.

Make it a limit of 10 or 20 if we're really feeling an itch to put limits, but this game needs a dang premium underground gold shop like I've been nagging about for a decade.

The reality is, the economy really can't survive on anything above 5.

The only way you could make it so, is if you made the gold sinks even higher.

This means that if the MO limit was set to '10', all of the gold sinks (NPC Prices, Auction Tax etc.) would need to be doubled to compensate - and I don't think anybody wants that.

The only exception should be Forbidden Temple, as it was originally x10 via order 2.

I believe things need to be done about the economy I really do, but I do believe that not all the options are a good, didn't the cms try to ban multi logging in dungeons? It didn't go down very well but multi logging is the main way ppl get there gold in dungeons maybe try it temporarily banning it.

There is no current plan to ban muli log, the sole purpose of this thread is to offer suggestions or feed back regarding changes to be made in the economy. Just want to emphasize that is a separate topic.

Stopping multi client is not in discussion right now don't worryxD

My reasoning for wanting to see a gold sink, may sound a little selfish, but I want to see the game played as it is supposed to. I want to re-experience the excitement when clearing a difficult dungeon or completing a task with hard work and dedication and being able to dungeons as a team again. I feel to much gold has been generated into the game and something needs to be done, in the hopes of finding a fair balance for all players. Some of my suggestions would be taxing of public Vilefiend Spire, return of the underground gold market( come on you know ya love it!!!), access to a larger variety of items in our general stores, better and improved oclay tables.