Posts by Sadplayergfo

Dear visitor, welcome to the Grand Fantasia Forum.

To use all the features of this page, please create an account or login.

hello.. hope im not too late.. like everybody I feel the need to add my 2 cents so..

I always believed moving forward was best but in the case of grand fantasia I think we may need to move back... takea couple notes from when the game was thriving and implement it in the now.. one thing I read that ringed my ear a bit " AP buyers control the economy" where ad that is true ..it shouldn't be.. problem is everything now is attainable through the purchase of points.. I propose limiting that.. go back to when it was only a fancy costume and the clay tables were attractive but not OPd make people play the game and not buy the game.. control the AP buyers and you control the economy:/

You're not late by any means, we've seen no economic changes at all.

Well as usual the management is slow on what we want as a community.. I'd like to thank you Darkshade for doing this and I'm impressed with the amount of attention this post is getting because something definitely needs to happen if this game is going to continue to be fun for us.. hope the aerial team takes it serious

hello.. hope im not too late.. like everybody I feel the need to add my 2 cents so..

I always believed moving forward was best but in the case of grand fantasia I think we may need to move back... takea couple notes from when the game was thriving and implement it in the now.. one thing I read that ringed my ear a bit " AP buyers control the economy" where ad that is true ..it shouldn't be.. problem is everything now is attainable through the purchase of points.. I propose limiting that.. go back to when it was only a fancy costume and the clay tables were attractive but not OPd make people play the game and not buy the game.. control the AP buyers and you control the economy:/